By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

RolStoppable said:
hatmoza said:

Never saw my role claim coming? Surrreee. feign ignorance, the best way to counter my counter claim. I couldn't have made it any more obvious. And why do I have to draw kills? What reason would I have to come out and ring my bells and whistles hoping for a person to come attack me when I can quietly and casually play my game without ever alerting scum that I'm bullet proof. Take danne last game, he claimed so early that scum simply ignored him the whole game. If it was your idea to absorb night kills why the fuck did you claim and claim strongman proof on top of that. Oh wait, you already admitted it was a mistake to role claim strongman proof http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4640755horse shit.

My biggest mindfuck is why on hell's earth would you have to lie about being bullet proof when you were pretty much confirmed town? Also, gimme a fucking break about your quote, that was basically me telling Radish to not waste any shots at me if you are vigilante without blurting it out. And it was there for the plucking to use in defense for your shit argument.

Answer this, why the hell do you think I flipped out at baalz claim? Because I didn't believe it. Any sane mind would question his unlynchable claim if they were bullet proof town themselves, and the fact he didn't get lynch after he gained the majority  of votes convinced me he was scum unlynchable since I was town bullet proof. If you were really were a bullet proof town, why didn't his lie miller claim, followed by a unlynchable town claim bother you?

Now here comes yet another weak argument bringing up this, "You are also notorious for fakeclaiming". Now why would I fake claim and counter a bullet proof claim if it meant my certain lynch once proven wrong? Think about it.. What do I have to gain from this by lying? If I lied to get you  lynchedsooner or later I'll be proven to be a liar via a lynch of my own.

you said:

"If you are scum, it would be well worth it to get me lynched, because I cannot be killed at Night. I am a big threat to the scum out there, both in the Day- and Night-game in this round. Also, you already got mario lynched yesterDay, so why not try again to get rid of a potentially very beneficial town power role? Even if it would lead to your own lynch on Day 4, it would be worth it for you and your scumbuddies."

Again, you have this all wrong, why do you assume I'm aiming to lynch you? When did I say I wanted to lynch you (guilty conscience?) I'm simply pointing out that you are lying. Why is mario's lynch suddenly my fault when you just admitted you are as much to blame as everyone else? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4640638 Further more, you said you didn't blame anyone for it... yet now it's my fault to better suit your argument against me?

Bottom line is you are fucking lying because I am bullet proof. 

You said earlier that you if you had information regarding your watch, you would have shared it. Well, share it. Who did you watch and what didn't you see?

Paragraph by paragraph:

If you were bulletproof, you wouldn't play quietly and casually, because that way you remain in the suspect pool of the town. Scum aims to eliminate players who cannot be set up for a mislynch. The way you have been playing this game so far, there was no reason to attempt to kill you, hence why there is no indication whatsoever that you are indeed bulletproof. Simply put, I don't believe your claim, but based on your history this doesn't necessarily make you scum.

That's a good question. What reason would I have to lie about something like this? Why did the number of kills reduce from three on Night 1 to zero on Night 2? The answer to both questions is that I didn't lie about my claim.

One reason why you flipped out after baalz's claim could be because you are a bad player. Maybe you were good once upon a time, but your recent track record is awful. In round 40 you redirected a lynch on the siblings and later on got yourself and mugen modkilled, because you thought he was a cult member. That's four townies you got killed and you were town in that game. In this round (42) you "promised" to never play Mafia again if mario flips town motivator. You keep being wrong about things. And the reason why baalz's claim didn't bother me is because I didn't think it's impossible to have unlynchable and unnightkillable town in one and the same game. The other theory is that you were really pissed that baalz is unlynchable after you were already jumping for joy that somebody who isn't on your team was going to get lynched on Day 1, but then didn't end up being dead. You then recommended that the vigilante may take care of baalz.

Six people are dead, five of them are townies. 14 people are left and if we assume that there were six scum at the start of this game, it's nine townies vs. five scum now. Getting a townie lynched toDay could almost assure a scum victory, because with two anti-faction kills that hit townies on Night 3, it will be six townies vs. five scum on Day 4. Even if town lynchs scum every Day from there on out, it may not be enough to win this game, because the anti-factions can kill two people at Night. Also, I am a known power role of the town which is another incentive why lynching me would be worth it for you, even if it resulted in your own lynch somewhere down the line.

I was assuming that you want to lynch me, because you gave me a strong impression that you are in the process of setting up a lynch. And lo and behold, you already voted for me. My quote is one of two hypothetical scenarios I wrote down. You playing a part in mario's mislynch is part of the "what if you are scum" scenario.

Yet you made no efforts to draw a Night-kill. You pretty much kept being quiet the whole game which suggests the opposite of being bulletproof. You didn't want to draw a Night-kill. The only time you really drew attention was with the baalz thing early on Day 2 and that didn't give anyone a town vibe. Again, that's the opposite of what you would want to do if you are bulletproof. The more I think about it, the more I believe that you are scum. You were really pissed because baalz was unlynchable town and even more pissed when most people accepted the logical conclusion: That baalz is town. The only persons who still thought that baalz might be scum were kantor (prof's killer who is most likely not an insane doctor) and happyD whose logic is awful.

I watched FF, but nobody was there. I picked FF because I didn't want to make the logical choice for myself on Night 2. If scum considered who I could possibly watch, then spurge and baalz would be my best targets. The former because he is a doctor, the latter because he has to be killed at some point. So I took my chance with FF because he is the best player left. Also because I thought I would most likely be the target of the Night-kills anyway and thus the chances that I would catch another killer in the act were low to begin with. I didn't share this information before, because I thought it wasn't valuable. I don't think it tells us anything important.

So when you called for no one to protect you, that's the proof that you were bullet proof and watcher, but me refusing to the idea of role claiming from the very beginning and my continuing insistance on not wanting to roleclaim makes me a liar, and you the honest one? Again, I'll ask. WHY ARE YOU LYING ABOUT BEING BULLETPROOF? I am bullet proof, not only do I know this because I am the bullet proof, but because I doubt you would have 2 abilities in this game. Other players with two abilities please raise your hand. When I was grilling you last night, you submitted to all my questions without once putting arguing against me. Even the responses, it took you almost 20 minutes for you to respond to each question. Discussing the matter with your scum friends? You were cautiously replying to my questions because you knew I didn't once believe your bullet proof claim. In fact, the reasons your answers were so small and precise (after 20 minutes each) because you didn't want to have to give any extra inormation. You already figured you fucked up with the second roleclaim, you at least didn't want cause any more slip-ups on your side.

How are you so sure you are the reason the kills were minimized? Because you are scum and your faction kill didn't go through? How are you so certain that kills were reduced because of you? What if a jailkeeper protected the right person? What if we have a protwon blocker? What if all killing factions all targeted the same person? Here's a better one, maybe they targeted me? I am the real bullet proof after all you liar. 

Again referring to old games and petty insults as a means for argument. That was mentioned several times already last game and this game, and if you have to repeat game 40 to try to better your argument that's fine proof that you are grasping at straws. Mario's case ... what was that post you had back before his lynch, you know, right before you flipped flopped votes between Kantor Noctis WHEN you watched 2 people visit prof? Oh yeah, something like, "if you are town or scum, mario, your lesson learned is to not be obnoxius". You saw nothing wrong with his lynch and even jumped to vote him, you were wrong just as I was, yet because of this situation, you apply your double standards again and single me out? Why so adamant to pin mario's lynch on me? It's like you are guilty of it. Why do you keep bringing misc. info to try to convince everyone I'm lying when I have nothingto lie about? Now,  the reason I doubted baalz (who seems much more towny by the second talking to you) was because of conflict of roles, something you would have expressed even at the slightest if you were the real bullet proof. 

Hmm scum numbers, where is this coming from. Do you have a certain  confirmation of the exact number of scum players because you are scum? 

Here's another BIG question: Why did you role fish Radish? You say watxhed F-F... how convienient btw. But here http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4640132 and http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4640162 why are you actively role fishing for Jailkeeper? Why did you think you were protected in the first link? Why did you cover up your active fishingby saying "well if I saw it scum saw it"?

You know what I think you lying scum bastard, your night action didn't go through. Either your faction kill failed due to some kind of protection, or you were blocked. 

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

man, it's really been a slow day!!

But Rol and Hatz have brought up some good points, and no one cares to comment?!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Just finish reading 100+ post again. 

Hmm.. 2 bullet proof. This is really interesting.  I will analyze this by morning ( my time ). It's hard to analyze when you are tired and a little bit sleepy.

IMHO on Rol's abiltiy. I find it overpowered. 

Anways.

Vote: Danne

Looking for nen Trololol! I don't know if you are joking or not.

NoCtiS_NoX said:

Just finish reading 100+ post again. 

Hmm.. 2 bullet proof. This is really interesting.  I will analyze this by morning ( my time ). It's hard to analyze when you are tired and a little bit sleepy.

IMHO on Rol's abiltiy. I find it overpowered. 

Anways.

Vote: Danne

Looking for nen Trololol! I don't know if you are joking or not.

hahaha! yes, it was a joke refering back to the first day :D Nice to see that someone actually caught that!!!

RolStoppable said:

At this point it isn't of much use to respond to your ramblings anymore, hatmoza. Just like mario and kantor going at each other on Day 2, town doesn't learn anything more if we continue our back and forth here. Frankly, I am now pretty much convinced that you are scum and consider lynching you instead of kantor toDay.

By the way, I was quickly responding to your posts last night, it didn't take me 20 minutes like you are saying. We have no poststamps, but I think at least Danne was present to have noticed that there weren't huge breaks between our posts.

The questions that everyons now needs to ask themselves are:

1) Why would I tell protective roles to not protect me on Day 2?

2) If I was scum, why would I lie about my role when I was already accepted as confirmed town?

3) Where did all the Night kills go?

4) Why did hatmoza never play in a way that would attract a Night kill?

5) Why is hatmoza treating statements that were clearly labeled as hypotheticals or assumptions in my posts as if I stated them as facts?

The reason you don't want to respond is because you know I'm not gonna let your lie go. You say I didn't play in a way that attracted kills, but at the same time, you willingly claim it now? Again if this was soooo successful in absorbing kills, why claim? Why not keep quiet about it? Why are you lying? Why are you lying? You skipped my last post when I mentioned something extemely important. You role fished for Radish's role. You sound like you were under the belief you were abductted or jailkept. Why did you have to point that out? Why did you have to put Radish on the spot? For someone who was so confident in their plan of 'absorbing' kills, why did you think you were jailkept? You specifically aked for no protection, yet you openly throw the potential Jailkeepr out in the open like that, not to mention the scummy, "well I saw it scum saw it" post. What are you hiding? And what is the reason behind lying to be bullet proof?  You are not gonna get far with this lie, no matter how many questions you list for everyone else, and no matter how much you try to avoid me.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Noctis, why are you voting Danne instead of Kantor, or hat/Rol, or korppi?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Or is that a joke vote?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
Or is that a joke vote?

haha I hope it is :D

Okay, since Rol claims to have targeted FF tonight and got nothing, I have no choise but to:

Vote: Rol

Sorry Rol, I don't get you, why are you throwing so much bullshit out today.

RolStoppable said:

[lots of other stuff]

I watched FF, but nobody was there. I picked FF because I didn't want to make the logical choice for myself on Night 2. If scum considered who I could possibly watch, then spurge and baalz would be my best targets. The former because he is a doctor, the latter because he has to be killed at some point. So I took my chance with FF because he is the best player left. Also because I thought I would most likely be the target of the Night-kills anyway and thus the chances that I would catch another killer in the act were low to begin with. I didn't share this information before, because I thought it wasn't valuable. I don't think it tells us anything important.

also, neither spurge or baalz are the most logical choises in my eyes, it would be noctis, why? Just because there was the highest possibility of clearing Kantor, and he is, after all someone who claims to be a doc.

Also, Rol, your defense is bad, the only point you gave is the one that you did not demand for protection, but that could've been simple yomi 2 (refers to what prof calls yomi 2), and now that you are pretty much cleared to a lot of persons, you fear for your life because the second scumteam is after you, and that is why you made that crazy claim about being unkillable. Hatmoza isn't a sane player, nor does he have any trust by me, but you not getting results on FF is a plain and simple lie, and don't come me with something like, I wanted to protect potential power, that is so not like you.