By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

RolStoppable said:
hatmoza said:

Absolutely brilliant! And you say you were likely the reason why we have only one death the previous night -coz scum probably failed to kill you because you were bullet proof. Amazing!

But if it was such an awesome and successful plan (absorbing kills and making them fail), why did you feel the need to out your unkillability? Surely you could have fooled the scum into targeting you again thus wasting another one of their opportunities, no?

After telling the protective roles on Day 2 to not protect me and scum failing to kill me on Night 2, they would have figured anyway.

but but but you went ahead and added that you were strong proof too. Wouldn't a town who would want nothing but the benefit of town to keep such vital information to themselves to perhaps absorb such a dangerous ability such as a strong kill?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
hatmoza said:
RolStoppable said:
And to expand on my previous post, it's better to let town know what has probably happened instead of letting everyone guessing.

oh ho ho ho, you would like me to put this to an end wouldn't you?

Fine. Rol, tell me what you think my problem is with you.

The same problem you had with mario's claim.

nope, try again good sir. I'll give you a fucking clue. It's much more juicier than that.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

RolStoppable said:
hatmoza said:
RolStoppable said:

After telling the protective roles on Day 2 to not protect me and scum failing to kill me on Night 2, they would have figured anyway.

but but but you went ahead and added that you were strong proof too. Wouldn't a town who would want nothing but the benefit of town to keep such vital information to themselves to perhaps absorb such a dangerous ability such as a strong kill?

You are right, I should have done so to absorb a possible strongman shot.

So, are you gonna come clean or do I have to roleclaim to throw your multiple roleclaims under heavy questioning?

Pending hatmoza's juicy (lol) info, I believe Rol because, as bizarre as his claim is, it explains the lack of kills last night.

I would also like to reiterate my call for something to be done about korppi.

I wouldn't mind lynching either Kantor or Happy. Danne does seem to be acting as if he's Kantor's scumbuddy.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
Pending hatmoza's juicy (lol) info, I believe Rol because, as bizarre as his claim is, it explains the lack of kills last night.

You're pending yet you already claim what you believe before I even give the info?

Rol's a big boy... where did he go anyway?

Around the Network

You know despite all this, I still believe rol lied for a good reason. I mean he's watcher, and he has to protect his ass somehow from night kills, even if it means lying sometimes.

RolStoppable said:
hatmoza said:
Final-Fan said:

You're pending yet you already claim what you believe before I even give the info?

Rol's a big boy... where did he go anyway?

Sorry, I thought you were asking a rhethorical question. At this point I don't think anything I say would change your mind anyway.

Do you want to tell everyone then what's grinding my gears about your second role claim and come out clean, explain why you lied? I'm not talking about watcher claim, I believe that. But the more you insist about about being bullet proof + strongman proof the more 'rhetorical' questions you're going to get.

Plus, stand up for yourself, your cowering right now isn't suiting.

RolStoppable said:
hatmoza said:

Do you want to tell everyone then what's grinding my gears about your second role claim and come out clean, explain why you lied? I'm not talking about watcher claim, I believe that. But the more you insist about about being bullet proof + strongman proof the more 'rhetorical' questions you're going to get.

Plus, stand up for yourself, your cowering right now isn't suiting.

The thing is that I don't know what your problem is.

Oh why didn't you just ask earlier then? And let me underline this for dramatic effect:

I am bulletproof.

RolStoppable said:
hatmoza said:
RolStoppable said:

The thing is that I don't know what your problem is.

Oh why didn't you just ask earlier then? And let me underline this for dramatic effect:

I am bulletproof.

Right, you are bulletproof. That would explain all of your efforts to draw a Night-kill. Oh wait, the opposite is actually the case. You aren't particularly active, don't play any meaningful part in scumhunting and didn't gain trust among the town. That's not how an experienced player would play bulletproof, so I don't believe it. It never even crossed my mind that you could be bulletproof (it would never even if I was vanilla). I also remember this post from you earlier toDAy:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4640267

I have no idea how this does in any way, shape or form indicate bulletproof in this context. You are also notorious for fakeclaiming, even if you are town. I found it pretty amazing when I read round 8 and people were saying that you already have a history of fakeclaiming. In round 40, what did you claim again? Mob torch bearer instead of governor, even though you were town?

If you are town, I don't put it past you to fakeclaim something in order to get someone lynched who you think is lying. After all, you have a huge ego (see your conviction from yesterDay that mario is scum) and you are supportive of prof's assessment that sometimes evidence needs to be forged in order to get others to believe you.

If you are scum, it would be well worth it to get me lynched, because I cannot be killed at Night. I am a big threat to the scum out there, both in the Day- and Night-game in this round. Also, you already got mario lynched yesterDay, so why not try again to get rid of a potentially very beneficial town power role? Even if it would lead to your own lynch on Day 4, it would be worth it for you and your scumbuddies.

The irony here is that based on your history it's very hard to say what your alignment is.

Never saw my role claim coming? Surrreee. feign ignorance, the best way to counter my counter claim. I couldn't have made it any more obvious. And why do I have to draw kills? What reason would I have to come out and ring my bells and whistles hoping for a person to come attack me when I can quietly and casually play my game without ever alerting scum that I'm bullet proof. Take danne last game, he claimed so early that scum simply ignored him the whole game. If it was your idea to absorb night kills why the fuck did you claim and claim strongman proof on top of that. Oh wait, you already admitted it was a mistake to role claim strongman proof http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4640755horse shit.

My biggest mindfuck is why on hell's earth would you have to lie about being bullet proof when you were pretty much confirmed town? Also, gimme a fucking break about your quote, that was basically me telling Radish to not waste any shots at me if you are vigilante without blurting it out. And it was there for the plucking to use in defense for your shit argument.

Answer this, why the hell do you think I flipped out at baalz claim? Because I didn't believe it. Any sane mind would question his unlynchable claim if they were bullet proof town themselves, and the fact he didn't get lynch after he gained the majority  of votes convinced me he was scum unlynchable since I was town bullet proof. If you were really were a bullet proof town, why didn't his lie miller claim, followed by a unlynchable town claim bother you?

Now here comes yet another weak argument bringing up this, "You are also notorious for fakeclaiming". Now why would I fake claim and counter a bullet proof claim if it meant my certain lynch once proven wrong? Think about it.. What do I have to gain from this by lying? If I lied to get you  lynchedsooner or later I'll be proven to be a liar via a lynch of my own.

you said:

"If you are scum, it would be well worth it to get me lynched, because I cannot be killed at Night. I am a big threat to the scum out there, both in the Day- and Night-game in this round. Also, you already got mario lynched yesterDay, so why not try again to get rid of a potentially very beneficial town power role? Even if it would lead to your own lynch on Day 4, it would be worth it for you and your scumbuddies."

Again, you have this all wrong, why do you assume I'm aiming to lynch you? When did I say I wanted to lynch you (guilty conscience?) I'm simply pointing out that you are lying. Why is mario's lynch suddenly my fault when you just admitted you are as much to blame as everyone else? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4640638 Further more, you said you didn't blame anyone for it... yet now it's my fault to better suit your argument against me?

Bottom line is you are fucking lying because I am bullet proof. 

You said earlier that you if you had information regarding your watch, you would have shared it. Well, share it. Who did you watch and what didn't you see?

Rol, I was hoping you would have gave me the answer I was waiting for. I was hoping you would have told me it was all a lie just so scum wouldn't target you the following night or to scare them away from you since you had an important watcher ability, but you insist on lying when I know I am the bullet proof towny.

This is a game with players who flipped with one role and one ability -mixed with a handful of vanilla town. Plain town. And you expect me to believe that you have 2 roles? Let alone the second ability being my ability. You are lying Rol, and I'm sorry that you are scum this game.

Vote Rol