By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

hatmoza said:
DanneSandin said:
hatmoza said:

Just quoting for attention.

Hatz, what's your take on the whole Kantor thing? Lynch? No Lynch?

That all depends on Rol.

What? Why? Ok, what was your initial reaction to the whole lynching Kantor thing?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

Kantor's not going anywhere danne so I promise to get to that eventually.

But I have a serious question for you since you and Radish are the only 2 players I seem to trust at the moment. Out of Pezus claimed miller, Baalz claimed unlynchable, and Rol's bullet proof (lol) watcher. Who is likely to be the lying sack of shit scum?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

But I have a serious question for you since you and Radish are the only 2 players I seem to trust at the moment. Out of Pezus claimed miller, Baalz claimed unlynchable, and Rol's bullet proof (lol) watcher. Who is likely to be the lying sack of shit scum?

Why trust me? Pezus and Rol sure don't ;) are you trying to buddy me up hatz? ;) that's quite alright, I like you much better this way instead of your raging side :D

Thing is - even if it's far fetched - they could be a very sneaky mafia team them three :P But right now they're all the closest to confirmed townies we got that's still alive. When Baalz claimed miller pezus counter claimed, making both of them very likely to be town (or on the same mafia team). With that conclusion only Rol could be lying - not about his abilities, but of his alignment. But I trust him.

How come you think one of them is lying?

RolStoppable said:
hatmoza said:

Well you saw my post, so surely you saw the post I quoted in there. Danne's question about you. I want you to answer it. While you're at it, tell me more about this fascinating second ability you have. Something about being bullet proof and immune to strong kills. I particularly find the bullet proof part fascinating.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4640649

As for being unnightkillable, it's part of my role and presumably because of my character. It has its drawbacks though which I already mentioned in response to pezus.

Absolutely brilliant! And you say you were likely the reason why we have only one death the previous night -coz scum probably failed to kill you because you were bullet proof. Amazing!

But if it was such an awesome and successful plan (absorbing kills and making them fail), why did you feel the need to out your unkillability? Surely you could have fooled the scum into targeting you again thus wasting another one of their opportunities, no?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

DanneSandin said:
hatmoza said:

Why trust me? Pezus and Rol sure don't ;) are you trying to buddy me up hatz? ;) that's quite alright, I like you much better this way instead of your raging side :D

Thing is - even if it's far fetched - they could be a very sneaky mafia team them three :P But right now they're all the closest to confirmed townies we got that's still alive. When Baalz claimed miller pezus counter claimed, making both of them very likely to be town (or on the same mafia team). With that conclusion only Rol could be lying - not about his abilities, but of his alignment. But I trust him.

Me thinking they are lying? pffft. I mean it's not like you could tell why I'm so excited if you look back at my recent posts. Especially Rol, why on earth would I think he's lying about being a bullet proof (lol) watcher.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
DanneSandin said:

Yeah, I really had a hard time deciding! That's why I wanted to lynch some lurkers. Noctis or Korppi had been fine with me. And I'm still not sure if Kantor is town or scum...

But please unvote Kantor and let's have discussion about this. He already has two votes after 3 hours of the new day (or something). If no other better alternatives shows I promise I'll vote him as well, just don't be too hasty!

Why do two votes on kantor lead you to believe that the Day will come to an end soon? You are worried about nothing.

Yeah, I probably am worrying about nothing - but I know how fast things can move on. You get two more townies vote on Kantor, and then the mafia will just sweep in and hammer him. IF he isn't mafia himself that is ^^

hatmoza said:
DanneSandin said:
hatmoza said:

Me thinking they are lying? pffft. I mean it's not like you could tell why I'm so excited if you look back at my recent posts. Especially Rol, why on earth would I think he's lying about being a bullet proof (lol) watcher.

Yeah I saw your last post (before this) and it seems... a bit odd. You think anyone else will see it your way? Or is Rol already a confirmed townie to the town?

Rol, baby, where are you?

Wow, I can't help but be so envious of your awesome role. I mean, if I was bullet proof town, I would have been all over baalz unlynchable town claim because that would have put me in a dilemma. See, if I was town bullet proof, and someone like balz cam along and claimed unlynchable town, that would make absolutely no sense in my mind. Tell me how you being bullet proof town (lol) made you think for some reason an unlynchable town would make sense in this game set up?I recall that made sense to you. Explain how an unlynchable and unkillable towny make sense.

It's kind of funny how hatz were going after pezus as this day started, and is now targeting Rol ^^

At least he plays a lot nicer now!! Calling Rol baby and sweetening people up =) I like it.

Off to bed now I am!

RolStoppable said:
And to expand on my previous post, it's better to let town know what has probably happened instead of letting everyone guessing.

oh ho ho ho, you would like me to put this to an end wouldn't you?

Fine. Rol, tell me what you think my problem is with you.