By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

It seems like pezus and Rol wants a speedy lynch with Kantor - even though they voted Mario yesterday. What gives?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
It seems like pezus and Rol wants a speedy lynch with Kantor - even though they voted Mario yesterday. What gives?

My thoughts exactly with Pezus. There's no doubt in my mind Rol is a watcher, he's doing and saying what is needed to be said to survive. After much thought, as far fetched and silly as bullet proof watcher is, I 100% believe his claim. Pezus on the other hand, fuck his miller claim and his 'confirmed' towniness.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

The only thing I would have done differently Rol, pfft, say hypothetically I was bullet proof. I would keep my big fat stupid mouth shut to absorb kills that will fail repeatedly. What better way, right? After the first attempt scum would think I was protected, after another attempt they would probably given up on me. Still I would never flat out say I was bullet proof. That defeats the purpose of beneficially using your bullet proof to its potential... I mean that's if I was bullet proof. lol, coz we all know if I was the bullet proof I would have called you out on it.

Rol is town for sure, I didn't doubt your watcher claim and I sure as hell don't doubt your bullet proof claim.

Right now, I doubt Pezus.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
DanneSandin said:

My thoughts exactly with Pezus. There's no doubt in my mind Rol is a watcher, he's doing and saying what is needed to be said to survive. After much thought, as far fetched and silly as bullet proof watcher is, I 100% believe his claim. Pezus on the other hand, fuck his miller claim and his 'confirmed' towniness.

Well, everyone believed prof to be a TOWN name cop - right? What's to say that Rol isn't cartel as well? he's becoming increasingly shady...

DanneSandin said:
hatmoza said:
DanneSandin said:

Well, everyone believed prof to be a TOWN name cop - right? What's to say that Rol isn't cartel as well? he's becoming increasingly shady...

Well let's have our bullet proof (lol) watcher explain it to us.

Rol, talk to us baby.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
DanneSandin said:

I never went against Kantor yesterday? I was in rage mode when I saw that you stupid people had lynched Mario! I said, very specificaly, that lynching Kantor would tell us more about Mario's role then the other way around. I think you're town Rol, but you're pushing it: you say we should have lynched Kantor, BUT you voted Mario. Hypocracy if I ever saw it!

What are you on about? I never blamed anyone for voting mario, because after all I made the same mistake. There is no hypocrisy.

But now that mario has flipped town, it makes sense to reconsider yesterDay's discussions. Also, remember this post?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4637795

insomniac had done his fair share in contributing on Day 2 before he had to leave, so it's odd that he was accused of inactivity. Perhaps you and kantor were talking in your quicktopic about shifting attention to inactive people and getting one of them lynched, because it didn't look good for kantor for quite a long time.

And now you are overreacting.

Nowhere have I said you blame people for voting Mario.

I am not overreacting: I'm just letting on a bit of the frustration I felt when you guys lynched Mario.

You also were thinking about lynching korrpi at one point, remember? I saw we have Linkz modkill him, but I just saw that he has been online about 6 hours ago. I still feel that lynching an inactive player is better/safer than lynching Kantor - like I said yesterday. BUT I also made the argument that lynching Kantor would have been the better option. So don't think for a second think that me and Kantor is on the same team: I-don't-know.

RolStoppable said:
DanneSandin said:

I am not overreacting: I'm just letting on a bit of the frustration I felt when you guys lynched Mario.

You also were thinking about lynching korrpi at one point, remember? I saw we have Linkz modkill him, but I just saw that he has been online about 6 hours ago. I still feel that lynching an inactive player is better/safer than lynching Kantor - like I said yesterday. BUT I also made the argument that lynching Kantor would have been the better option. So don't think for a second think that me and Kantor is on the same team: I-don't-know.

@hatmoza

What do you want me to explain?

Well you saw my post, so surely you saw the post I quoted in there. Danne's question about you. I want you to answer it. While you're at it, tell me more about this fascinating second ability you have. Something about being bullet proof and immune to strong kills. I particularly find the bullet proof part fascinating.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4640649

RolStoppable said:
DanneSandin said:

You could have taken a side yesterDay, but you didn't. Sure, you said that kantor would be the better option, but you didn't vote him.

@hatmoza

What do you want me to explain?

Yeah, I really had a hard time deciding! That's why I wanted to lynch some lurkers. Noctis or Korppi had been fine with me. And I'm still not sure if Kantor is town or scum...

But please unvote Kantor and let's have discussion about this. He already has two votes after 3 hours of the new day (or something). If no other better alternatives shows I promise I'll vote him as well, just don't be too hasty!

hatmoza said:

Just quoting for attention.

Hatz, what's your take on the whole Kantor thing? Lynch? No Lynch?

DanneSandin said:
hatmoza said:

Just quoting for attention.

Hatz, what's your take on the whole Kantor thing? Lynch? No Lynch?

That all depends on Rol.