By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

ho ho ho!
I can't wait to get out of class.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
pezus said:

Yes, because I thought he had already given most of it away, but apparently not...so I will leave it be. 

What does everyone think about the theory that both Scum teams targeted Rol last night and somebody protected him? Rol has been probably the most active scumhunter the whole game so wouldn't you think scum would target him, especially since he has a power-role?

The only claimed power roles after Day 2 were spurge and myself. (I very much doubt that kantor is an actual town doctor.)

We know that spurge wasn't targeted by scum because of the flavor. We know that spurge didn't target me, because if he did, he wouldn't have died. And regardless of if we believe kantor is a doctor or not, we know that he didn't target me.

As the other claimed power role it's very likely that I was targeted by both scum factions (or at the very least by one) and it's exactly what I wanted to happen, because I cannot be killed in this game, not even by a strongman. That's why I told our protective roles to target somebody else, because I have no need for their protection whatsoever. The only way I can be eliminated from this game is via lynch or if three specific characters die (which I assume are all town). Once the third guy dies, I'll have to leave the game.

Of course, it's possible that we have another protective role who stopped a kill on someone else and I thought it was radish. But since he isn't, I will for now assume that I stopped both kills last Night. No need for this possible other protective role to come forward now, because it's better to remain in hiding. The only reason why I asked radish openly is because he had dropped a hint previously that scum probably caught as well (or maybe not).

okay... considering you are also a tracker... I call bull... you are just the same as prof probably... a person which has a fancy protown role but ends up scum. Seriously, I told you, I don't want to see any ridiculous claims anymore, I just don't get why!

So what was your investigational result yesterday! Because come on... the way who went into this day appeared completely different to me than... no result...

RolStoppable said:
radishhead said:
Rol, did you see anything last night?

No. If I had something to report, I would have already done so.

I correct myself, nothing to report.

pezus said:
Stefl1504 said:

okay... considering you are also a tracker... I call bull... you are just the same as prof probably... a person which has a fancy protown role but ends up scum. Seriously, I told you, I don't want to see any ridiculous claims anymore, I just don't get why!

So what was your investigational result yesterday! Because come on... the way who went into this day appeared completely different to me than... no result...

Watcher, not tracker. He can't watch himself so the likelihood of him seeing anything is not very high.

So how do you know he can't watch himself?

pezus said:
Stefl1504 said:

Watcher, not tracker. He can't watch himself so the likelihood of him seeing anything is not very high.

That post was made rather hasty, sorry my mistake... of course I meant watcher...

Around the Network
pezus said:
mantlepiecek said:

So how do you know he can't watch himself?

I just assume...a doctor can't doctor himself so I thought the same thing went for most roles. Do you think watchers can do that?

Well. I have no idea to be honest.

But the way you said it felt very weird, like you know things we don't.

pezus said:

I just assume...a doctor can't doctor himself so I thought the same thing went for most roles. Do you think watchers can do that?

Just to be clear, it once again depends on the mod, hell I made a game where both of this wasn't true, the watchers could only watch themselves, and the doc rescued himself 2 times from a kill by docing himself...

RolStoppable said:

I really don't like how mantle still keeps suspecting pezus. I am thinking of a kantor, mantle, danne scum team at the moment. Both mantle and danne never went up against kantor on Day 2, if I recall correctly. I don't trust any of these three people.

Well, you are wrong then. It's not that I was not suspicious of kantor, it was that I was sure of Mario. I was wrong.

But I trust you Rol. It's fine if you don't trust me. I am trying my best, and yes this includes not straight away believing a person's roleclaim. Pezus seems pretty town to me, but he is not clear of all suspicion to me. This is how I play.

pezus said:

I don't. Just no way in hell. Also

HoS Hatmoza. Will you keep your promise. And it looks like you're not psychic, your dream didn't come true!

HoS Danne

HoS mantle

I'll see if there were more

what thell pezus?! What am I doing there? Motivation please! The other two should be there, but me?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

RolStoppable said:

I really don't like how mantle still keeps suspecting pezus. I am thinking of a kantor, mantle, danne scum team at the moment. Both mantle and danne never went up against kantor on Day 2, if I recall correctly. I don't trust any of these three people.

I never went against Kantor yesterday? I was in rage mode when I saw that you stupid people had lynched Mario! I said, very specificaly, that lynching Kantor would tell us more about Mario's role then the other way around. I think you're town Rol, but you're pushing it: you say we should have lynched Kantor, BUT you voted Mario. Hypocracy if I ever saw it!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.