By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

pezus said:
mantlepiecek said:

It felt like rolefishing. Don't ask him anymore questions.

Yes, because I thought he had already given most of it away, but apparently not...so I will leave it be. 

What does everyone think about the theory that both Scum teams targeted Rol last night and somebody protected him? Rol has been probably the most active scumhunter the whole game so wouldn't you think scum would target him, especially since he has a power-role?

if we have another doc out there this is a possiblity

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
pezus said:
mantlepiecek said:

It felt like rolefishing. Don't ask him anymore questions.

Yes, because I thought he had already given most of it away, but apparently not...so I will leave it be. 

What does everyone think about the theory that both Scum teams targeted Rol last night and somebody protected him? Rol has been probably the most active scumhunter the whole game so wouldn't you think scum would target him, especially since he has a power-role?

if we have another doc out there this is a possiblity

But then again it still could've been spurge... which then would imply rol is scum... or spurge really was killed by an anti-faction... T.T

OKAY, FOR ME WE ARE WAY TO SPECULATIVE FOR NOW!

We should try to gather up facts.

pezus said:

Stefl1504 said:

[quotes]

But then again it still could've been spurge... which then would imply rol is scum... or spurge really was killed by an anti-faction... T.T

Wait does he not die before protecting? Rol being scum is extremely unlikely, because then we would have had at least one kill I think

The bigger problem is, docs normally only protect from 1 kill, and not from multikills... well again, depending on the mod... and yes... I think if prof was mafia, he should've been without protection... that makes sense...

Stefl1504 said:

The bigger problem is, docs normally only protect from 1 kill, and not from multikills... well again, depending on the mod... and yes... I think if rol was mafia, he should've been without protection... that makes sense...

EBWOP

pezus said:
Stefl1504 said:

Wait does he not die before protecting? Rol being scum is extremely unlikely, because then we would have had at least one kill I think

If Rol is scum, we are pretty much done. The guy is the most pro-town guy in this game, he has role-claimed watcher, accurately told us Kantor and mario were at prof's place.

I don't think he is scum.

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
pezus said:
Stefl1504 said:

If Rol is scum, we are pretty much done. The guy is the most pro-town guy in this game, he has role-claimed watcher, accurately told us Kantor and mario were at prof's place.

Yeah, but then there is the problem that he is a person with a clean record, who (probably) didn't get any protection by any doctor and is still alive...

but like I said I would rather concentrate on facts then speculation...

right now, I am too speculative about a lot of people to be prepared to vote for one... there are still yesterdays alternatives... additionally... still no Korppi at all... also Noctis, get your ass in here and be contributional...

pezus said:
Kantor said:

Who protected him, though? Spurge clearly protected a mafioso. I "protected" Noctis.

No idea, but I actually think nobody protected him after thinking a bit. Scum definitely targeted him though

Why do you think scum targeted him?

pezus said:

I'd like to see posts from Noctis, korppi, danne, final fan, happyd. How long has it been since happyd came here? 

I really don't believe we'll see korppi again...

pezus said:
mantlepiecek said:

Agreed, Rol is pretty much town in my eyes. So what is the likely scenario here? Do you agree that scum would target him?

If scum did target him he would have been dead. So they didn't.

I don't understand what the scum did last night. Two factions, and yet not a single kill. We have two doctors, it is possible both of them managed to protect their targets but that is so far-fetched to believe. I mean, Noctis, why will he get killed by scum? We did ask this question for wonk as well though.

It is also possible we have someone like a jack of all trades who protected someone. That would make three doctors here.

Anyways, I have had this feeling about happyD since day 2. I thought he is scum and from his playstyle he has not convinced me that he is not. Further he hasn't really participated in this game that much during day 2, and my day 3 vote goes to him.

vote : HappyDolphin

This is also a pressure vote for him to come back into this game.

pezus said:
mantlepiecek said:

If scum did target him he would have been dead. So they didn't.

I don't understand what the scum did last night. Two factions, and yet not a single kill. We have two doctors, it is possible both of them managed to protect their targets but that is so far-fetched to believe. I mean, Noctis, why will he get killed by scum? We did ask this question for wonk as well though.

It is also possible we have someone like a jack of all trades who protected someone. That would make three doctors here.

Anyways, I have had this feeling about happyD since day 2. I thought he is scum and from his playstyle he has not convinced me that he is not. Further he hasn't really participated in this game that much during day 2, and my day 3 vote goes to him.

vote : HappyDolphin

This is also a pressure vote for him to come back into this game.

Question: Why would Rol tell spurge to protect someone else than him?

Well, personally, I thought it was his way of saying "please protect me tonight".