By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

Thanks

Looks like the usual suspects are progressing in Euros so far- I don't really follow the tournament though, so I don't know if there's any potential dark horses

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

Votals:  
Mario[L-1] - happy, hat, mantle, Kantor, Baalz, mantle, Final-Fan, radish, Noctis, Rol, mantle, Rol
korppi[L-6] - happy, Stefl, Danne, spurge 
Kantor[L-8] - Mario, pezusRolradishFinal-Fan 
Noctis - radishFinal-FanRol 
hat - Baalz, Mario
insom - spurge
Baalz - happy
happy - Mario
spurge - Stefl 

With 16 players alive, 9 votes are needed for a majority lynch.

10 minutes remain. Day ends Monday 5PM EDT(9PM UTC)
http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?msg=Night+2&month=06&day=18&year=2012&hour=17&min=&sec=&p0=179

Well now that the mod is here, he will do it.

Alright, so I don't have time to completely catch up. But what I am thinking is summarized fairly well in these posts... Post 1. Post 2. Post 3. Post 4. Post 5. With all of this, and keeping my analysis short, I think that mario is the best option today. A no lynch is not a good idea, and mantle pointing out that Mario's ability wouldn't be seen until Night 3 at the earliest makes me think that he is the best option between him and Kantor. I do think that either Kantor or Mario is the best option today because I would rather avoid this becoming a distraction tomorrow if we learn nothing about either of them.

Vote: Mario

This looks like the hammer vote.

You guys are hilarious. I'm still very suspicious of Hatz, Kantor, Final Fan, and Mantle for what it is worth. Also, like I said, my lynch won't prove anything. You will still be confused about Kantor.

Edit: I almost forgot about HappyD, him too. ^_^

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

STOP STOP STOP
I will have flavor up shortly.

The gruesome disply this morning must have scared the combatants. Rather than the planned sparring, everyone began shouting and pointing fingers as to who the culprit was.

Rol got everyone's attention when he mentioned he came early and noticed both Mario and Kantor scurrying away.

Mario was first to react, stating that he was friends with them all and merely was giving them speeches to encourage them in leading their respective lands.

Kantor scoffed and retorted that he tried to bandage them up, but it must have been too late or too feeble an attempt.

Naturally, everyone returned to shouting and pointing fingers at everyone else. Finally they came to the consensus that one of the two "visitors" should be eliminated and hopefully the rest of the days could have clean, honorable matches. Eventually they decided on Mario, because nobody likes a boaster.

His last words were, "You guys are hilarious."

supermario128 was lynched. He was TOWN Motivator.

"Well that was slightly more entertaining than yesterday at least."

Final Day Two Votals:  
Mario(9) - happy, hat, mantle, Kantor, Baalz, mantle, Final-Fan, radish, Noctis, Rol, mantle, Rol, insom
Korppi(3) - happy, Stefl, Danne, spurge 
Kantor(1) - Mario, pezusRolradishFinal-Fan 
Noctis - radishFinal-FanRol 
hat - Baalz, Mario
insom - spurge
Baalz - happy
happy - Mario
spurge - Stefl

No Votes: Stefl1504, Korppi, pezus

[MKD1] TruckOSaurus - TOWN Tracker
[KN1] Wonktonodi - TOWN Vanilla
[KN1] Smeags - TOWN Vanilla
[KN1] theprof00 - CARTEL Flavor Cop

It is now night. Actions are due ~23 hours from now at 4PM EDT(8PM UTC). Day 2 will begin in ~24 hours.

The next morning came, and I soon learned that yesterday's proceedings did not put an end to the "mischief" afoot. Security was heightened by an additional two guards, but I no longer minded. I wondered if it would be heads of my friends or enemies on pikes today.

When we got to the arena I was somewhat disappointed, yet also relieved that there was no sign of any heads or bodies. Combatants were already beginning to prep for their matches.

My squire answered before I could even question, "The groundsmen made an early sweep to make sure a repeat of yesterday would not occur. Rumor has it they found a lone body. The odd thing is while it was definitely dead, there was no sign of harm."

"Who was it?"

"Nobody will say for certain, but judging by who is absent now..."

spurgeonryan has died. He was TOWN Weak Doctor.

** Day 3 Start **

With 14 players alive, 8 votes are needed for a majority lynch.

~96 hours remain. Day ends Monday 5PM EDT(9PM UTC)
http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?msg=Night+3&month=06&day=23&year=2012&hour=17&min=&sec=&p0=179

The fact that there was no kill is interesting - we might have gotten super lucky with kantor (ie. he is a doctor, his "insane" didn't kick in, and he protected the right person) - roleblockers (ie. prostitutes) must also be considered. I trust Kantor's claim for now, I think

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

RolStoppable said:
As for mario flipping town motivator on Day 2, who believes that kantor is an insane doctor?

I am 85% sure he is not an insane doctor...

Lets see who he targeted last night...