korppi[L-5] - happy, stefl, danne, spry
spurge - Stefl
hat - Baalz, Mario
insom - spurge
Baalz - happy
happy - Mario

Day 2 Ends at 5pm EST: Time left 3.5 hours

Around the Network

Honestly, if Mario gets back before we hammer, then what happens? Maybe he'll manage to convince a couple of people to unvote - if so, we don't have a lynch today. If he doesn't manage to do this, then what's the point in waiting to hammer? He can still talk during twilight, right?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
Honestly, if Mario gets back before we hammer, then what happens? Maybe he'll manage to convince a couple of people to unvote - if so, we don't have a lynch today. If he doesn't manage to do this, then what's the point in waiting to hammer? He can still talk during twilight, right?

There is no twilight. Night starts immediately after a hammer.

I'm here, just not posting that much. My time I have been on has mostly been whilst playing Diablo 3.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

unvote

Alright pezus. You have a point, but I am sure he is scum anyways. I will vote when there is one hour remaining.

Around the Network

Oh, fair enough then

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Frankly, pezus, I am not too keen on giving the mafia information about how much people are trusted/distrusted by town when it's not going to make a difference to TOWN players until the next Day anyway.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Unless you are ACTUALLY trying to explore the possibility of a non-mario lynch, or trying to get Mario himself in here for some final discussion, I say we just go ahead and end the Day.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?msg=Night+2&month=06&day=18&year=2012&hour=17&min=&sec=&p0=179

Just posting this for convenience.

pezus said:

I just read throught the first few pages again which reminded me:

FoS Danne: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4627350
Hunting for roles, has not been very active the whole game.

FoS FF: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4626444
This sounds extremely fabricated, FF and prof possibly on the same team? Remember how prof was vigourosly "scum-hunting" FF? With prof everything is in reverse in my experience.

Oh and where is baalz?

As for FF, I am getting a pro-town feel from him. He unvoted prof after the name claim, but I too thought that prof couldn't be scum after that name claim. Until that time I thought prof was scum.

Danne has been helpful with his GoT knowledge. But lacking in activity otherwise. He is still new to the game though so it is hard to say.

spurgeonryan said:
No more mod kills HappyD. You and korppi need to check in.

Where is that guy anyway? Is he not interested in this game anymore?