By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

DanneSandin said:
Stefl1504 said:
also, meh, since Noctis is at least trying to get his ass saved...

Vote: Korppi

I think I actually will second this! Mind you all - this is more of a pressure vote, to force him to be more active. I WILL NOT be able to unvote, because I'll be on my phone the rest of the day so I can't bold anything!!!

Vote Korppi

I think if you ask Linkz for accepting the Vote regardless, he will understand your situation and accept your motion of changing the vote

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
Stefl1504 said:

I think I actually will second this! Mind you all - this is more of a pressure vote, to force him to be more active. I WILL NOT be able to unvote, because I'll be on my phone the rest of the day so I can't bold anything!!!

Vote Korppi

You can probably bold on your phone too. Just type [b ] without the spaces before what you want to vote and then end it with [ /b] without the spaces again.

Edited by myself.

Testing.

I will be editing this post : - http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4637721

I have started a bold train.

Stefl1504 said:
DanneSandin said:
Stefl1504 said:

Vote Korppi

I think if you ask Linkz for accepting the Vote regardless, he will understand your situation and accept your motion of changing the vote

haha! I've never thought of that :D

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

Okay... I'll unbold this... hopefully it works testing

mantlepiecek said:
DanneSandin said:
Stefl1504 said:

Vote Korppi

You can probably bold on your phone too. Just type [b ] without the spaces before what you want to vote and then end it with [ /b] without the spaces again.

yeah, I'll try it for sure if I have to! Not sure I'll have the time to follow how this day unfolds though...

RolStoppable said:
korppi hasn't been online in over two days, so I'd rather have him modkilled than wasting our lynch on him.

You think Linkz would do that??

Well, if we can get korrpi modkilled before Days End - I might consider voting Noctis... He's not been that active... But so haven't Insom either... Then we should Lynch hat for being a douche to everyone ;)

Have anyone considered the option that both kantor and Mario could be scum? One might be mafia and the other 3rd party SK... Just a thought that struck me... Not saying that's the case though.