By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

hatmoza said:
supermario128 said:
RolStoppable said:

I watched prof. If you didn't kill him, what else were you doing there?

Then you should have seen EVERYONE who targeted Prof last night. Why did you single me out?

I might as well claim now. I am the town motivator. I first attempted to motivate myself, but Linkz wouldn't have it. So I picked Prof because he was the only one that I knew who could have benefited from being motivated. Honestly, I could have randomized my choice, but that would have been rather useless as well.

Put yourself in my shoes, what would you have done?

Ok, I didn't realize that you roleclaimed my first skim through and honestly, I have a harder time believing this than the insane cope.

Not only is motivator a weak claim and a convienient excuse, but you mentioned you tried to motivate yourself. Do you understand how silly that sounds? A motivator allows the playe he targets to use their ability twice the following night. What benefit would you have from motivating yourself? Maybe it wouldn't appear so silly if you explained that o me. That's a serious question I want answered. Is it because your ability is x shot?

Well, if you consider that he (mario) really didn't want to motivate anyone last night, it makes sense to try to motivate himself so he could get a better picture of who he could motivate the following night and motivate TWO persons he felt good about instead of motivating one he felt iffy about.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
radishhead said:
hatmoza said:

Now we are at the mercy of night killers unless there is another protective role like bodyguard who can risk their neck for the doc because you know damn sure who they are targeting tonight.

The problem is, there are now two "docs", so even if we did have a bodyguard-like role, they wouldn't have a clue which of the two to protect

and hence we need them both to name claim - to at least try to sort this mess out! One of them could very well be lying, and until spurge name claim I'm more inclined to believe mario.

DanneSandin said:
hatmoza said:
supermario128 said:
RolStoppable said:

Then you should have seen EVERYONE who targeted Prof last night. Why did you single me out?

I might as well claim now. I am the town motivator. I first attempted to motivate myself, but Linkz wouldn't have it. So I picked Prof because he was the only one that I knew who could have benefited from being motivated. Honestly, I could have randomized my choice, but that would have been rather useless as well.

Ok, I didn't realize that you roleclaimed my first skim through and honestly, I have a harder time believing this than the insane cope.

Not only is motivator a weak claim and a convienient excuse, but you mentioned you tried to motivate yourself. Do you understand how silly that sounds? A motivator allows the playe he targets to use their ability twice the following night. What benefit would you have from motivating yourself? Maybe it wouldn't appear so silly if you explained that o me. That's a serious question I want answered. Is it because your ability is x shot?

Well, if you consider that he (mario) really didn't want to motivate anyone last night, it makes sense to try to motivate himself so he could get a better picture of who he could motivate the following night and motivate TWO persons he felt good about instead of motivating one he felt iffy about.

That's a good answer, but it's a little strange (and annoying) that you answered for him - if Mario was mafia, you've just given him an easy escape route from Hat's question

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
DanneSandin said:
hatmoza said:
supermario128 said:
RolStoppable said:

That's a good answer, but it's a little strange (and annoying) that you answered for him - if Mario was mafia, you've just given him an easy escape route from Hat's question

yeah, didn't mean to do that: but that's how I read his way of thought from th ebeginning when he explained what he had tried to do last night. I'm sure hatz will be on my ass for this, accusing me of being scum. Go a head hatz! have at it!

spurgeonryan said:
Sonyou sat back and watched Rol lure you in and after you realized he knew who you were you finally come forward Mario?

@ Rol

For all you know I have an ability that could really help town, and you say you do not need me anyways? You have been playing scummy all game. Dirty tricks, tryiffng to get rid of players for no reason other than you do not like how they play, holding back information.

While I agree that Rol, including himself, caused 4 roleclaims already that is likely to harm town more than help them in the long run, I really doubt he's lying because 1) we had a tracker and it was pretty obvious there was going to be a watcher 2) it's been like 14 hours since his first big hint at being watcher and no one countered him.

Can I call you prof, rol?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
hatmoza said:
supermario128 said:
RolStoppable said:

Ok, I can see that as a sound reason but I didn't ask for you to answer the question for mario...

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

May I add how disturbing it is how well Korrbi is informed 'spite the fact he is the least active player in this game?
It's not the main topic of discussion right now, but QT knowledge keeping him in the loop perhaps?

hatmoza said:
May I add how disturbing it is how well Korrbi is informed 'spite the fact he is the least active player in this game?
It's not the main topic of discussion right now, but QT knowledge keeping him in the loop perhaps?

It was something that I was considering. His lack of activity definitely suggests that he's more interested in the night phase- whether that be due to an ability, a role in a QT (mafia, mason or cult) or both. 

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

hatmoza said:
DanneSandin said:
hatmoza said:
supermario128 said:
RolStoppable said:

Ok, I can see that as a sound reason but I didn't ask for you to answer the question for mario...

yeah, Radish already called me out on that ;)

Can someone please list the names of the players that are dead so far with the names they claimed?

The Op does not reveal names, and to be quite frank, all the nameclaims are so foreign to me I don't recall anyone's name claim.

I want to investigate the claim that people who said they were Stark are liars/scum.