By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

RolStoppable said:

I did see more than one person. I thought you were the most likely person to have killed prof, but I wasn't entirely sure. I watched people's reactions and non-reactions to my threat. When you came online, started to respond to posts in order and then stopped when mine was coming up next, that's where my suspicion strengthened. Then comes spurge's post out of nowhere and I start to think that you ordered him to see if I wasn't outright bluffing. One thing comes after another and so we are where we are now.

If you truly are the town motivator (does Eddard Stark fit this role in some way?), then it makes sense to target prof. After all, I targeted prof as well because he seemed to be the best bet to return valuable information.

More than one person, as in two? Or was there more than two? I didn't respond to your posts because they were not directed towards me. Plus, I mostly agreed with your posts. You and Insomniac seem to actually make sense unlike Hatz, Spurge, and Happy. Like I said, I don't have a quick topic so I can't order anyone to do anything. I have been completely honest about my character and role. However, I have no idea if he fits the role or not. You would have to ask someone who knows the series better. I targeted Prof because he was my only option really. Like I said, I couldn't target myself and anyone else would have been guesswork.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

OK. I'm now 100% sure Rol is pro town. This is added to Baalz and Pezus who are also 100% confirmed in my eyes. Radish is almost confirmed as well, but not 100%.

Rol is town watcher.
Baalz is town lynch proof.
Pezus is town miller.
Mario is town motivator.
Radish is town....?

The cop should not waste their scans on any of these players. Also, the scum will most likely go after us now so the doctor should protect one of us.

Nintendo still doomed?

spurgeonryan said:
So you sat back and watched Rol lure you in and after you realized he knew who you were you finally come forward Mario?

I didn't think he was talking about me, no. He said he knew who killed Prof so I naturally thought he was referring to someone else. I came forward to avoid any further confusion between me and him. Now we have two more confirmed townies and can focus on people like you.

Nintendo still doomed?

spurgeonryan said:
^ What if something bad happens to said doctor if they doctor a mafia member? How would said doctor go about just trusting someone? Just a curious question.

That doctor can trust everyone I just listed above, except for maybe Radish. Anyways, why did you just reveal yourself as doctor?

Nintendo still doomed?

OK. Things are starting to come together. We need to lynch either Happy, Mantle, Hatz, Final Fan, or Kantor today.

Nintendo still doomed?

Around the Network

Supermario, who would you prefer to lynch out of those you listed, and Spurge, why did you choose Kantor?

insomniac17 said:
Supermario, who would you prefer to lynch out of those you listed...

Honestly, any one of them. Also, the only reason I removed Spurge is because he just hinted at being doctor whether he wants to admit it or not. This would go along with his previous post about being selfish because he didn't protect anyone. He was afraid of protecting the wrong person.

Nintendo still doomed?

Spurge; You mention his silence aside from some flavour and other comments as the primary reason for your suspicion. So then how do you feel about Danne?

Mario; Before, you listed Final-Fan and Kantor as "lesser" suspects. Has something changed that you would have no preference between your five choices?

insomniac17 said:
Mario; Before, you listed Final-Fan and Kantor as "lesser" suspects. Has something changed that you would have no preference between your five choices?

Yes, Spurge seems to have hinted at his role. That moves the others up. I guess you could say I would slightly prefer Happy over the rest, but only slightly. Also, there is the possibility Spurge said that to get the pressure off of him. (Maybe someone in the quick topic told him to say it)

Let's see what Mantle, FF, and Happy have to say. I wonder if they are still suspicious of me.

Nintendo still doomed?

I'm off to bed. Saturday and Sunday I probably won't be posting too much until 10 pm eastern or later. Much like today.

Nintendo still doomed?