By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

pezus said:

Seems like we largely agree. That gives me a good vibe at least. Why do you think Stefl gives you a town vibe though? He barely posts and when he does he says some random things and concludes with a "will reread when I get the chance" or something similar.

I got a town vibe from him after he went back and re-read my posts on day one. He did a thorough analysis of them, which scum players usually don't bother doing. Besides that, I will admit he has been lurking a bit, but that shouldn't be a reason to think he is scum. If that was the case then Noctis and Korppi would be scum for sure. (Not saying ther aren't, but it isn't that simple)

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:

Now, when I posted this "theory" I was quite tired and in bed, so I didn't even consider that if prof would have in fact been able to make a kill he most likely have done so, got his kill, and THEN die himself. So this theory actually don't work since a person can in fact kill someone before being killed himself. It was a tired mistake. NOW I understand why you didn't understand me ^^

Thanks. That helps to explain things. Why are you assuming Prof had to make the kill though. What if he is part of a larger team and his team mate made the kill as opposed to Prof himself?

Nintendo still doomed?

Guys, this is off topic, but if you want to see the best thing ever produced by Nature, check out this thread: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=144502

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

pezus said:

You say that isn't so simple but at the same time say scum players usually don't bother re-reading posts. Scum will use that knowledge to their advantage, to win the game of course. Re-read to seem like a townie.

That is why it is a pro town "vibe". I'm not confident enough to say he is pro town, but his overall play this game seems to indicate he is. Look at the game in which he was scum; it was pretty easy to sense that round.

Nintendo still doomed?

Honestly, I would feel comfortable with lynching either Spurge, Happy, Mantle, or Hatz at this point. Final Fan and Kantor to a lesser extent as well. It seems a lot of people are suspicious of Spurge though, maybe he is our best bet at this point. His play this whole game just seems "off".

Nintendo still doomed?

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Mario and spurge, you can talk in your quicktopic as long as you want, but there's no way out anymore.

Please explain. I already name claimed or do you not believe that. I will role claim if I have to. Honestly, if I was posting in a quick topic there would be a lot less posts by me in this thread. You could be right about Spurge, but to say I am talking with him in a quick topic is laughable.

Nintendo still doomed?

RolStoppable said:
@Linkzmax

Is a double lynch an option?

Read the rules please.

"Voting/Lynching will be based on a majority system.  Somebody needs to receive greater than 50% of the total votes in order to be lynched."

"If there is a tie at deadline, the first player who reached the tied amount of votes will be lynched OR if a tie exists between players that had more than the final amount, then the player who was last to be unvoted will be lynched. If No Lynch is amongst the tied, then no lynch will occur regardless of the timing of votes/unvotes."

Nintendo still doomed?

RolStoppable said:

A nameclaim means nothing when a few people already mentioned that Linkz could have provided safeclaims.

Go on and roleclaim. Entertain me.

What an utterly ridiculous excuse for not having a quicktopic to post in.

You failed to explain why you think I am scum. I will role claim if the time comes, but you honestly sound like mafia trying to figure out someone's role at this point.

I don't need an excuse as to why I don't have a quick topic because I DON'T HAVE ONE. I still have a small pro town vibe on you, but it is quickly diminishing.

Nintendo still doomed?

RolStoppable said:

Isn't it obvious why I think that you are scum? Last Night I saw you visiting prof. Today he is dead.

This would only happen to me. lol

Yes, I did visit Prof last night. However, you are jumping to conclusions. I'm sure many other players visited him last night and I'm sure AT LEAST one other did because I'm not the one who killed him. In fact, I tried to do something very different than that. He claimed cop and I didn't know who else to use my role on besides him.

Like I said, I will role claim if I have to. However, please specify YOUR role first. Did you track me last night, or did you watch Prof last night?

Nintendo still doomed?

RolStoppable said:

I watched prof. If you didn't kill him, what else were you doing there?

Then you should have seen EVERYONE who targeted Prof last night. Why did you single me out?

I might as well claim now. I am the town motivator. I first attempted to motivate myself, but Linkz wouldn't have it. So I picked Prof because he was the only one that I knew who could have benefited from being motivated. Honestly, I could have randomized my choice, but that would have been rather useless as well.

Put yourself in my shoes, what would you have done?

Nintendo still doomed?