By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

hatmoza said:
I've been itching to say this ever since the day ended.

Everyone who believed that baalz deliberatly claimed miller, in an attempt to create fruitful discussion is a complete waste of breathe. As a matter of fact I was going to start this day by reminding Prof how backwards he is for believeing baalz did that on purpose. I'm not going to deny it created discussion but I DON'T BELIEVE for one second it was an intentional plan. Baalz is scum, he tried to squeeze in a fakeclaim miller, and it backfired. If we didn't have a miller he would have drove that claim to his grave.

I know you are scum baalz, the problem is you ar unlynchable, so I put my faith in the vigilante to shoot you in the face.

Also, HUGE HOS on Danne for easily believing baalz and telling him "good plan" or some shit like that. Danne irked me so much as well as prof. But prof is dead and Cartel so good ridance.

HoS on you Hatz for being so stuborn! As far as I've read (about 20 posts of the new day) ppl have laid before you very good reasons for what Baalz did; claiming miller (which is a very scummy thing to do, but he made it out of the blue), he claimed Robb Stark (I'm sure we have him around here somewhere!) and he didn't put up much of a fight when he got all those votes. No defence at all - until he unveiled is plan.

It's not so far fetched to think you're scum disregarding all these facts because it drwas away attention from your scum buddies. Scum. Oh and you're being so gaddamn hard on radish and bashing everyone else real hard! HoS on that as well!!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
HoS: Danne

"Counting him we had 4 roles that could kill. Perhaps a vig, one mafia family and 2 3rd party - or one vig, 2 mafia and 1 3rd party... "

What are you even talking about here? Why 4 roles that can kill?

Oh, the last part of your question can actaully be read in my last sentence: Perhaps a vig, one mafia family and 2 3rd party - or one vig, 2 mafia and 1 3rd party... THAT would be 4 roles with the ability to kill. I've inculded prof as a 3 rd party...

supermario128 said:
mantlepiecek said:

Wait. So you are saying that a discussion started by an anti-town guy can be fruitful for the town? How is that even possible? The guy was clearly trying to find out a way to make us all claim. Is that not yet clear to you?

Yes, a discussion started by someone who is anti-town can still benefit the town. It isn't that hard to understand...

Yup, and he got Radish to actually claim. However, he never got to a point where he "made" everyone house claim. He wanted to know if they were opposed to or in favor of  the idea of a house claim, which is clearly different. I'm not denying his overall intentions though; he was obviously bad news for the town based on his overall play and for getting Trucks mad enough to post his PM.

Now, who are you suspicious of?

Being 3rd party I suppose he'd be as much scum hunting as everyone else - so I agree with this.

spurgeonryan said:
Rol, danne, and insomniac and noctis. Last two less than the first three.

Would you mind give me your reasoning for putting me on that list?

supermario128 said:
RolStoppable said:

Although in your case my suspicion is weakening and I am more inclined to believe that you are town, albeit a townie who started out obnoxiously.

Honestly, it should be pretty clear to everyone that I AM TOWN by now. Also, since when does throwing around a few jokes make someone obnoxious?

To honest, I thought you were town the whole last game - so it's not THAT obvious :P

Around the Network

Votals:
Mario[L-6] - happy, hat, mantle 
hat[L-8] - Baalz, Mario
insom[L-8] - spurge
Baalz - happy

With 16 players alive, 9 votes are needed for a majority lynch.

85 hours, 40 minutes remain. Day ends Monday 5PM EDT(9PM UTC)
http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?msg=Night+2&month=06&day=18&year=2012&hour=17&min=&sec=&p0=179

happydolphin said:

Baalz town: He lies miller, but causes his no-lynch so people know who is who. He wastes his ability and in so doing causes night and townie deaths. I don't buy that. Another question, why did he lie miller? Why didn't he lie another role? Is miller that common? Couldn't he lie another role? Also, the consequences of all this is that town is even more confused. Is he an X-shot, is he scum. I just see meager benefit to town and mostly benefit to mafia, pre-emptive and actual... Plus, he lied.

Baalz scum: He claims miller in hopes to evade a scan. He chooses Robb Stark because it's the safest townie name, but just after realizes how silly that was, since it was possible that another townie was Robb Stark. Those saying scum can't be unlynchable are failing to see that 1) There may be fewer scum, so it was a balancing move by linkz and 2) It's most likely a 1-shot ability.

Claiming Robb STark is kind of claiming Luke Skywalker or Han Solo in a star wars themes mafia game. Get over it.

DanneSandin said:
supermario128 said:
mantlepiecek said:

Wait. So you are saying that a discussion started by an anti-town guy can be fruitful for the town? How is that even possible? The guy was clearly trying to find out a way to make us all claim. Is that not yet clear to you?

Yes, a discussion started by someone who is anti-town can still benefit the town. It isn't that hard to understand...

Yup, and he got Radish to actually claim. However, he never got to a point where he "made" everyone house claim. He wanted to know if they were opposed to or in favor of  the idea of a house claim, which is clearly different. I'm not denying his overall intentions though; he was obviously bad news for the town based on his overall play and for getting Trucks mad enough to post his PM.

Now, who are you suspicious of?

Being 3rd party I suppose he'd be as much scum hunting as everyone else - so I agree with this.

So what do you think are the chances of anyone guessing prof being 3rd party on day 1?

@Mantle: I actually made a very accurate prediction that prof would be 3rd party. Not prof per say, but his character, daenerys. I said, if you Will recall, that if daenerys was in the game she would be either 3rrd party or mafia.

And it kind of feels like there's quite a few starks in this game right now... Ned stark as a Miller makes sense imo.