By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

RolStoppable said:

Prof was Targaryen, whatever that means in terms of flavor. Smeags was Baratheon.

Right, so you can safely ignore my entire flavor theory. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
Baalzamon said:
I can assure you all of Stark house is not scum.

ALL of Stark house is not scum?  That is interesting information you claim to have.  You're vouching for radish then.  Or do you mean "Not all of stark house is scum"? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Had Mario previously houseclaimed?

^^

Misworded.

The only thing I know is I'm a Stark, and I'm not scum.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

supermario128 said:
Final-Fan said:
...the two "main" contenders for the throne are Baratheon and Stark. So it could be that those two houses are the mafia teams, which would make radishhead scum.

My characters last name is Stark, and I am not mafia, so no. You are wrong.

What is your characters full name?  And you better not answer wrong, or you may well get voted out today.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
Had Mario previously houseclaimed?

No, but I didn't want you thinking something that was not true.

Baalzamon said:

What is your characters full name?

Eddard Stark.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Ok 50 more post to go. I am going out so I am going to finish reading it later on. I don't know how long so just bear with me.

Anyway, can someone explain me what is a cartel is?
Pezus already provided us with an info. and Hatmoza aswell but I want more in depth explanation. Thanks in advance.

I also come up with theories I'll post it later on. I just don't have the time right now.

Anway, I think Mario ask about are suspect list.
Here's mine.

Mantle, HappyD, Hatz, Pezus and Danne.
I will give my explanation on why after I got home.

supermario128 said:
HoS: Danne

"Counting him we had 4 roles that could kill. Perhaps a vig, one mafia family and 2 3rd party - or one vig, 2 mafia and 1 3rd party... "

What are you even talking about here? Why 4 roles that can kill?

I'm lucky that I don't have to go to work just yet so I can answer this :P I kinda included prof in that category. We had 3 kills last night, an dI thought because prof was third party he also had one kill (that he couldn't due to being dead and all). Now I haven't been able to read through all the new posts since I was hitting ye ol' sack when the new day began, but I saw some theories that Baalz might have been able to diverce his lynch upon someone else - and if that is the case there weren't 3 MURDERS last night, but 2 murders and 1 diverted lynch.

Sorry if it alll sounds a mess. Call me up if you still don't get it and I'll try to explain better.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

spurgeonryan said:
You are one vote, so you do not matter to me Insomniac. Other than (if you do waste your vote on me) you are wasting time with me when you could be going after someone else. I think you are mafia because I am town. You have tunnel vision on me.

Also do not be concerned with me reading what you wrote. I just did not think that you cared about anything that you wrote besides the emphasis on me.

As for the one vote thing. I am only one vote as well. You willnbe my default vote today ( @s hatmoza would call it), but at any time I would be fine with voting for Kantor as well. Either he cannot be bothered with the few accusations that have been directed at him or he just thinks his quick responses to them were good enough.

What could I do to convince you Insomniac? I voted for baalz because I did not trust him. He lied, then told the truth about being unlunchable and now he is....?

Now what can you do to convince me that you are town?

Also did anyone do anything last night? Any actions? Anyone see anything, hear anything, do anything? Three people died and no one saw anything? What do we have a bunch of abilityless players?

I will start. I did nothing. I was selfish and I told linkz that I was selfish because I did not trust anyone yet.

While you might think I am wasting my time with you, I do not. I have focused on you more than another player is because you have failed to convince me that you are town. Telling me that I am wasting my time on you will not help your case. Also, I am confused by your logic. "I think you are mafia because I am town." Can you please explain this?

I am concerned with you reading what I wrote when you are claiming things that are not true. I don't know why you got the impression that I didn't care about anything that I wrote except for the part about you. The part concerning you was not the main focus of my post, and to say otherwise is unbelievably arrogant.

I do not believe that I ever mentioned your vote in my post. I asked you why you find me suspicious, and the only reason I have heard so far is because you are my main suspect, and I spend more time questioning you, or posting things I find suspicious about you than I do about any other player. But that should make sense when you are my main suspect.

My suspicions of you are based on the following... Your hammer vote for Baalz, your hesitance to respond to the question Are you town?, your contradictory nature, your attacks on anyone who mentions your name in a somewhat negative light, your spam posts when there is actual discussion going on, and your disappearance on day one after the talk turned to other topics/return as soon as you were under the spotlight again. This is made worse by the fact that I just don't like your selfish attitude in the game. I also did not ask for your reasoning for your vote on Baalz. The vote itself is not what I had a problem with. It is the fact that your vote was the hammer vote, which you cast while discussion was going on.

If you will recall in my post, I said the following... "Post 2. The hammer vote on Baalz. I'm already suspicious of Spurge, so this didn't help matters. My problem with this is more that he did it while people are talking than that he cast the hammer vote. (I would like to clarify this. What I meant was that the part that bothered me was that you hammered Baalz while people were talking, not that you voted for Baalz.)

Post 3. Spurge defending his vote on Baalz. This one just rubbed me the wrong way. Casting the hammer vote is different than casting another vote; especially in a game like this where there is no twilight. That immediately ends the day, and there isn't supposed to be any more discussion until the next day starts. Again, he hammered Baalz while discussion was going on, and that bothers me."

This is something else that tells me you failed to read, or failed to understand my post. If you do not understand what I am saying, ask me and I will try to explain it to you. That brings me to the next reason why I find you suspicious. This is not the first time that you have failed to read or understand something that was posted. Once again, I would like to remind you of this post, in which you failed to answer a question that had been posed directly to you (Here, here, and reminder here). This was made worse when, after you finally answered the question, you accused me of not answering it, when I had in fact answered it well before you. Keep in mind that this was all on the first or second pages of the game. Once more, that shows that you do not read the thread, or do not understand what you read.

I don't know because I don't know why you are suspicious of me. So let me ask again; Why are you suspicious of me? Beyond my suspicion of you, and my focus on you, I mean. If that is the reason for your suspicion, than I won't do anything to change your mind until you do something to change mine, because I'm not going to suddenly ignore you and pretend that I was never suspicious of you in the first place.

As for the last part, I did nothing last night. Are you implying that you have an ability, but chose not to use it last night? ("I did nothing. I was selfish and I told linkz that I was selfish because I did not trust anyone yet.")

Well, I just saw the names of the ppl who died last night, and I don't think that it's a house on house thing (like stark vs Lanister) since smeags was a Baratheon and Wonk a Greyjoy...

Sorry if this has been posted already! Haven't had the time to read through all the new posts... I'll post as I read through the posts... Sorry if I'm parroting!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.