8 - 8.4 12 5.33%

7.5 - 7.9 5 2.22%

7 - 7.4 6 2.67%

6.5 - 6.9 1 0.44%

6 - 6.4 2 0.89%

Spartan IV 8 3.56%

Total:210
YukanaSenix said:

Looks pretty..ähh well...looks like Lady Gaga was the artist.Don't like it at all.
As if someone did throw it in some buckets of paint.
M$ still needs to learn a lot from Sony when it comes to Special Editions for their consoles...
The Yakuza,Xillia,FF13(-2) and NiNoKuni PS3 Editions look much much more classy than the Star Wars,Halo and tons of CoD Editions.
Especially for people over 20 this just looks ridiculous - This is when people start to develop some class and at least i like my home and the things in there to look like something that isn't designed from or for 10 year olds(my furniture and everything else is completely awesome)

THe poll is btw pretty disrespectful
I like good things but not if it is the same game i already played on the old Xbox.
Forza Horizon,Hitman,Tales of Xillia 2,Borderlands 2 and tons of other things are more important to be honest.
Its sad when even a Racing Game has more changes compared to old titles and tries something new cause they aren't afraid to lose sales if it turns out bad.

I don't think this merits a warning, but please try to be a little more respectful to people.  It's cool not like Halo or the console, but no need to call people children for liking it or assume you're better than everyone else because your furniture is classy.

Around the Network
smroadkill15 said:

Microsoft has announced a limited edition Halo 4 console bundle. Available for pre-order now, the bundle includes a copy of the standard edition of Halo 4 and a 320GB system. The system itself has an exclusive Halo design in addition to custom sounds when it’s turned on or when a disc is ejected.

The bundle also includes two custom Halo 4 wireless controllers with Halo designs and blue LED lights as well as a black Xbox 360 headset. Players will also receive exclusive Halo 4 downloadable content including a unique armor skin, a unique weapon skin, a unique emblem, matching avatar armor and a unique avatar prop.

The bundle is available for pre-order on Microsoft’s online store for $399.99. [Update: Looks like the product listing has been removed for now.] Halo 4 will hit stores on November 6th.

OMG that is sexy! Updated the OP to include that!

The trailer a few posts below me was amazing as well.

Around the Network

YukanaSenix said:

Looks pretty..ähh well...looks like Lady Gaga was the artist.Don't like it at all.
As if someone did throw it in some buckets of paint.
M$ still needs to learn a lot from Sony when it comes to Special Editions for their consoles...
The Yakuza,Xillia,FF13(-2) and NiNoKuni PS3 Editions look much much more classy than the Star Wars,Halo and tons of CoD Editions.
Especially for people over 20 this just looks ridiculous - This is when people start to develop some class and at least i like my home and the things in there to look like something that isn't designed from or for 10 year olds(my furniture and everything else is completely awesome)

THe poll is btw pretty disrespectful
I like good things but not if it is the same game i already played on the old Xbox.
Forza Horizon,Hitman,Tales of Xillia 2,Borderlands 2 and tons of other things are more important to be honest.
Its sad when even a Racing Game has more changes compared to old titles and tries something new cause they aren't afraid to lose sales if it turns out bad.

How does it look ridiculous? Seems pretty fitting to the halo universe. Good artwork too, I'd say much better than Halo 3's.

You should let them know their next console should be more fitting to your living room. Maybe have a sticker of a lamp on the top to fit your nice furniture.
Halo: Living Room Evolved. 

Choosing weapon loadouts and abilities before a match sound like an amazing new experience in gaming...I wonder why no one never did this before? Take that Call of Duty and Battlefield!

The Halo Council

A good friend of mine Hylian is currently at San Diego, he was able to get into today Halo 4 panel, here are some of the things he texted me throughout the presentation. The full panel should be up today or tomorrow.

• Halo trailer premiering in theaters July 29th.
  • Titled "Creating Halo 4" , and it's new.
  • RPG Approach to Mp experience
  • Customize to fit styles
  • get max level cap- reenlist into specializations (sniper, gunner etc)
  • 10 lvl progressions
  • unlock exclusive armor mods, emblems, early access via special edition
  • Classic modes altered
  • Regicide has king
  • Mode specific assassinations.
  • CTF: Knock player down, stab flag through head
  • Oddball: Uppercut with ball
  • Toss the Oddball to teammates
  • Player disintegrates midair afterwards with these.
  • Spartan Ops starts November 6th. 50 Missions.
  • You can use the pistol while carrying the flag now in ctf.
  • Visual Design working on limited edition inspired by USNC Infinity and the Forerunner tech associated with it is, translucent.
  • Working with matching limited edition wireless headset with USNC controller and matching triton headset
  • Definite possibility for remade maps "at least once", none on launch.

*Note: Things can be changed, altered, misunderstood from this.