By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Plus 2.0 With Free Top Tier Games and Proper Vita Integration

Xxain said:
It looks like the free games will actually be ones ppl care about. Proper Vita Integration!? shouldnt the be mandatory? cuz ya know thats what was promised?

can you access these free games when subscription runs out

Around the Network
ZaneWane said:
Xxain said:
It looks like the free games will actually be ones ppl care about. Proper Vita Integration!? shouldnt the be mandatory? cuz ya know thats what was promised?

can you access these free games when subscription runs out

I dont think so

Zanes just trolling you he already knows the answer to that.
He thinks that makes it not worth the subscription.

OT:
Signing up for one when i get home. Im hoping they are going to be offerjng a free stream of their e3 event along with all the e3 demos.

I'm tempted to go buy a year's subscription... Throw in COD Elite!

Really really want + on Vita, would play it a lot more with free games to play atm lol.

Around the Network

I'll get it for 3 months but I get the feeling I'll already own most of these 'top tier' games.

I had a 1year subscription while it came out. But didnt renew it because the german psn+ was just lol ... we didnt get any 18+ game like infamous demo and other shity things happened there too ...

If the 'top tier' games are great I will get another one. But this time for my US psn account.

Playstation Plus to stream PS2 games onto the PS3?