By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3 2012 Conference - E3 is Dead. Long Live Nintendo Direct!

Anyway, just glad the 3DS (the nintendo system that matters) is going to have a COLOSSAL year with New Super Mario Bros 2, Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion and Paper Mario released in the same semester. Add MH4 and we could look at record sales here.

Around the Network

Phew! That Pikmin Trailer that they now have on YT calmed my soul some....

P100's up on Spike now. Hideki Kamiya on director.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

A group superhero action game.

VicViper said:
Anyway, just glad the 3DS (the nintendo system that matters) is going to have a COLOSSAL year with New Super Mario Bros 2, Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion and Paper Mario released in the same semester. Add MH4 and we could look at record sales here.

I agree. 3DS will have great games coming out for this year. Tomorrow will be interesting and I sure hope it's better than today!

Around the Network

Well... defiantly the best of the big 3. They had a new Pikmin, Mario, and they announced 2 controller support. I feel that this is just the tip of an iceberg and while Nintendoland was kind of stupid to finish off with and Sing is just karaoke, I know both games are more fun to play than watch and Nintendoland will most likely be packed in. I hope more 3DS games are announced on Wednesday.

don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls

milkyjoe said:
I'm not really sure what to think.

I was bored for quite a lot of the time yet I'm sat here with a count of 6-7 games that I'm planning to buy, which would suggest they've still not got the whole engaging presentation thing nailed.

It seems like they focused on what is going to be out around launch period, when I think they needed to throw in a couple of big hitters for the next year or two on top of that, even if it was just some kind of brief CGI thing.

I share a similar sentiment.. Despite being let down by their conference, there are still at least a handful of games I would probably buy, NSMB, Pikmin, Rayman, to name a few, but the conference did nothing to get me more hyped, and if anything, may have even lessened my hype a bit. I was at least hoping the show would end with a bomb shell equal to that of Twilight Princess or DKC Returns/Goldeneye, but instead we got... Nintendo land. *snore*

maverick40 said:
Right now, sony has had the best conference which is sad because their conference was average.

The best conference goes to Ubisoft.

Nsanity said:
maverick40 said:
Right now, sony has had the best conference which is sad because their conference was average.

The best conference goes to Ubisoft.

Agreed. 

With Nintendo following close behind.

Ubisoft>>Nintendo>>>Sony>>>>>>EA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Microsoft.

Metallicube said:
milkyjoe said:
I'm not really sure what to think.

I was bored for quite a lot of the time yet I'm sat here with a count of 6-7 games that I'm planning to buy, which would suggest they've still not got the whole engaging presentation thing nailed.

It seems like they focused on what is going to be out around launch period, when I think they needed to throw in a couple of big hitters for the next year or two on top of that, even if it was just some kind of brief CGI thing.

I share a similar sentiment.. Despite being let down by their conference, there are still at least a handful of games I would probably buy, NSMB, Pikmin, Rayman, to name a few, but the conference did nothing to get me more hyped, and if anything, may have even lessened my hype a bit. I was at least hoping the show would end with a bomb shell equal to that of Twilight Princess or DKC Returns/Goldeneye, but instead we got... Nintendo land. *snore*

Exactly how I feel.

Also, I didn´t get an idea of the graphical power of the system...I think they should´ve shown at least one game that´s clearly above what the 360 and PS3 can do.