By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3 2012 Conference - E3 is Dead. Long Live Nintendo Direct!

WiiBox3 said:
So is Farcry 3 coming to Wii U or not?

I'd say no, wasn't mentioned as coming to Wii U

AC3 demo just finished, game looks huge! huge scope, play during different seasons and weather, hunt wild animals as well as templars

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

Around the Network
MrT-Tar said:
does this mean that a lot of WiiU games will have the 'U' suffix shoehorned into their titles? Zombie U, wtf?

it's very tomgue in cheek on purpose

Now showing a demo of Nadeo's (Trackmania developer) ShootMania

looks like standard esports

the original trolls

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Ghost Recon Online shone briefly as part of a reel of other free to play, browser based games
I don't know if any are coming to Wii U besides GRO

the original trolls

Ubisoft president announces new IP: ctOS
You play a hacker in a near future metropolis where all data is connected and everything can be hacked

the original trolls

takes place in Chicago, you use your hacking abilities as a terrorist against the big corporations who control all the data and use it to manipulate the citizens.
Looks like a GTA/AC game but based around hacking information to gain access to different points

the original trolls

Around the Network

wirelessly hack a car while it's still driving to cause a huge traffic accident, blocking a major intersection, detaining your target.
shoot your way across the intersection, using the crashed cars for cover, until you reach your target and eliminate him.

the original trolls

game is called Watch_Dogs (with an underscore)
ctOS is the name of the software infrastructure that runs the whole city

the original trolls

end of show

the original trolls

Best conference so far! Way to go Ubisoft! Best third-party for Wii U too!

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Ubisoft: "Wii U Supports One Gamepad"

GamesBeat: How many players can you get on the Wii U at once? Is it four or is it two…?

Poix: On the controller it’s just the one. One person. But you can still play with the four Wiimotes if you have four. So it adds up to five players.

Also, during the Ubisoft Press Conference, you can play the game with up to five players and use the new Pro controller as an alternative. I guess the tablet itself takes a lot of power, but that doesn't mean multiplayer gaming is out of the question as long as you use the Pro controller or the Wii Remote.

By the way, I think Rayman Legends is a Wii U exclusive!

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3