By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
DanneSandin said:
radishhead said:
Just something that might help me/people trying to work stuff out in the future:

Would you consider your character to be a main character in your game in question? (For me it would be yes, btw)

Hey, btw - how big a role do you have in your game (so to speak)... I just read Yuna was the protagonist, which means yes the hero, right? And I'm the lead in my game...

My character is very important in the story of my game (arguably the main character, but there is one other that could be considered more important)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
DanneSandin said:
NintendoPie said:
DanneSandin said:
Oh, how I hope you live thru the next night NinPie =)

What? Why? Are you thinking of killing me off?

No, I won't - I think you're townie; I don't think anyone could have come up with such a lie! But the mafia might not like that you can investigate them, see what character they are and might therefore kill you off

I do not care if you think I am townie. That was a very fishy comment.

Yeah, I guess it was... Anyways - how big a role do your character have in your game? You can just answer "big" or "small", or something similar

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

radishhead said:
DanneSandin said:
radishhead said:
Just something that might help me/people trying to work stuff out in the future:

Would you consider your character to be a main character in your game in question? (For me it would be yes, btw)

Hey, btw - how big a role do you have in your game (so to speak)... I just read Yuna was the protagonist, which means yes the hero, right? And I'm the lead in my game...

My character is very important in the story of my game (arguably the main character, but there is one other that could be considered more important)

So far we have three main characters then...

radishhead said:
@Prof You were saying something about being bussed etc. - why would you think that? (obviously if that information wouldn't be useful to the town/put you in unnecessary risk, don't say it xD)

I visited trucks, but the action didn't seem to happen.

I recall Hat preferring an "uninformed roleblocking", so maybe I was roleblocked and not told?

Hmmm, I also DID insinuate that I was a cop yesterday. I will laugh if I got blocked instead of trucks.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Hmmm, I also DID insinuate that I was a cop yesterday. I will laugh if I got blocked instead of trucks.

So what you're trying to say is that we have 3 cops?? IF everybodys telling the truth?

theprof00 said:

Um... you are also saying you are a cop? That make 3 Cops.

theprof00 said:

It might have been a jailkeeper who was concerned that you' be a kill-target

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

theprof00 said:
radishhead said:
@Prof You were saying something about being bussed etc. - why would you think that? (obviously if that information wouldn't be useful to the town/put you in unnecessary risk, don't say it xD)

I visited trucks, but the action didn't seem to happen.

I recall Hat preferring an "uninformed roleblocking", so maybe I was roleblocked and not told?

Not impossible, but hat gave me shit in round 26 for not informing him that he was roleblocked.

No, I insinuated I was the cop because I didn't believe Trucks roleclaim..but he stuck with his story pretty thoroughly so I wasn't sure. Of course, I do this kinda thing every game, so maybe he just knew by now not to trust anything I insinuate.
Either way, my night action would've helped me figure that out, but it appears I was blocked.