By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
NintendoPie said:
DanneSandin said:
Oh, how I hope you live thru the next night NinPie =)

What? Why? Are you thinking of killing me off?

No, I won't - I think you're townie; I don't think anyone could have come up with such a lie! But the mafia might not like that you can investigate them, see what character they are and might therefore kill you off

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
radishhead said:
DanneSandin said:
Oh, how I hope you live thru the next night NinPie =) I fear this outing was... too soon

Dunno why, but this line felt a bit off to me

Yeah, I guess it could come across like that... It kinda feels like I'm heading towards a lynching today: Truck, mario and profs are all suspecting me...

radishhead said:
Just something that might help me/people trying to work stuff out in the future:

Would you consider your character to be a main character in your game in question? (For me it would be yes, btw)

Yes...

DanneSandin said:
radishhead said:
DanneSandin said:
Oh, how I hope you live thru the next night NinPie =) I fear this outing was... too soon

Yeah, I guess it could come across like that... It kinda feels like I'm heading towards a lynching today: Truck, mario and profs are all suspecting me...

It's going to take a lot more than 3 people to get you lynched today, but that defeatist attitude isn't going to help your case

I think that you'll be next in line for an analysis (I'll do it tomorrow, as I've got loads of time after my exam in the morning)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
DanneSandin said:
radishhead said:
DanneSandin said:

It's going to take a lot more than 3 people to get you lynched today, but that defeatist attitude isn't going to help your case

I think that you'll be next in line for an analysis (I'll do it tomorrow, as I've got loads of time after my exam in the morning)

How much would it hurt someone to go out with your name/character?

Around the Network

Anyways NinPie - if we try to lynch Yuna, tell us so we don't do it :P

DanneSandin said:
NintendoPie said:
DanneSandin said:
Oh, how I hope you live thru the next night NinPie =)

What? Why? Are you thinking of killing me off?

No, I won't - I think you're townie; I don't think anyone could have come up with such a lie! But the mafia might not like that you can investigate them, see what character they are and might therefore kill you off

I do not care if you think I am townie. That was a very fishy comment.

DanneSandin said:
radishhead said:
DanneSandin said:
radishhead said:
DanneSandin said:

Are you asking about my name and character in particular, or are you asking whether it would be a good idea for you to release your own?

If the former, I see no need to name/roleclaim - if the latter, it's really up to you, but I wouldn' recommend it unless it really looks like you're going to be lynched

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
Just something that might help me/people trying to work stuff out in the future:

Would you consider your character to be a main character in your game in question? (For me it would be yes, btw)

Hey, btw - how big a role do you have in your game (so to speak)... I just read Yuna was the protagonist, which means yes the hero, right? And I'm the lead in my game...

radishhead said:
DanneSandin said:
radishhead said:
DanneSandin said:
radishhead said:
DanneSandin said:

Are you asking about my name and character in particular, or are you asking whether it would be a good idea for you to release your own?

If the former, I see no need to name/roleclaim - if the latter, it's really up to you, but I wouldn' recommend it unless it really looks like you're going to be lynched

Ok thanks