By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
DanneSandin said:
Why do you guys think Rol was wasted? There isn't much discussion here, so I thought I'd start on... Did the mafia (if it were them killing him off) feel uncomfortable with his digging? And since he was janitored, could he have been something else besides a townie?

Janitor is a very strong role which is purposefully meant to confuse town. Most likely it was mafia that made the kill, unless a serial killer with a janitor exists and the mafia kill was protected somehow or overlapped with the SK OR a vigilante with a janitor exists and I pray nobody was dumb enough to shoot night one nor do I think they would have shot Rol of all people. Therefore, it's quite likely he was town, but possibly third-party, as in survivor since the lack of a second kill would suggest against him being serial killer.

Around the Network

Could Janitor be 3rd-Party?

radishhead said:
Could the janitor be a cop role?

wtf would a cop be a janitor?

TruckOSaurus said:
mantlepiecek said:

So did you get an innocent investigation? Who was it?

Yes and before I answer your last question, answer me this: If it was you I scanned, would you want me to reveal to all you're 100% innocent and thus make you a target for the next Mafia kill?

I'd rather be confirmed town and an even higher priority target(though still lower than the cop, right?) than chance you dying before claiming it.

NintendoPie said:
Could Janitor be 3rd-Party?

yes, but I don't know how possible it'll be... See Linkz post above

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
TruckOSaurus said:
mantlepiecek said:

So did you get an innocent investigation? Who was it?

Yes and before I answer your last question, answer me this: If it was you I scanned, would you want me to reveal to all you're 100% innocent and thus make you a target for the next Mafia kill?

I'd rather be confirmed town and an even higher priority target(though still lower than the cop, right?) than chance you dying before claiming it.

Yeah, I'd also rather be confirmed townie - and if the mafia goes after me I'd at least give the town a little more time!

@Linkz, would you mind sharing your suspects with us?

YesterDay as the day ended I was really suspicious of mantle because of his interaction with TOS. As soon as TOS roleclaimed cop mantle wanted to know who he suspected, i.e. who he was likely to target for investigation; how that info becoming public help town at all? (Which makes me curious as to why TOS so blithely shared it.)

Then he attacked TOS, though he backed off when a strong defense was mounted.

ToDay, he asked who TOS found innocent and accepted TOS's reply that he didn't want to reveal that information. The way mantle accepted TOS's reply and spontaneously mentioned that TOS can simply stop the lynch if the innocent gets close to lynching toDay struck me as town, so I'm less suspicious of him now, but I'd still like to know why he asked the cop who his suspects were. It's not like the cop is more likely than anyone else to scumhunt well via posts; they just get to scumhunt by PMing the mod as well.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Linkzmax said:
TruckOSaurus said:

If it was you I scanned, would you want me to reveal to all you're 100% innocent and thus make you a target for the next Mafia kill?

But what if the one he investigated just happens to be a power role?  I bet then they wouldn't want to be confirmed.  Are you willing to take that risk?  Or would you rather be confirmed even if you were a power role? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Okay... I guess I should tell you guys something. Raise your hand if you want to hear it.