By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
outlawauron said:
Very interesting. Rol being murdered and me not becoming more interesting means that he wasn't town. Throwing this out there.

That statement doesn't even make sense. Care to elaborate?

outlawauron said:

Scratch that. Hatmoza is so incredibly slow. Why start day 2 before finishing. >_>

I'm not sure what Hatz posted before, but did he edit something later on?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:

So did you get an innocent investigation? Who was it?

Yes and before I answer your last question, answer me this: If it was you I scanned, would you want me to reveal to all you're 100% innocent and thus make you a target for the next Mafia kill?

Signature goes here!

supermario128 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
I don't why anyone would consider any other option than the fact the Mafia team who killed Rol had a Janitor among their ranks.

My thoughts exactly. Any other scenario doesn't really make sense. If the Janitor isn't part of the mafia how would they have known who to target or why would they even target someone? They would have had to have know that Rol was going to be targeted. Maybe the mafia didn't actually make the kill and something else is going on, but that seems very unlikely.

TruckOSaurus said:

There's no doubt in mind that DanneSandin is scum but I'll wait until I have time to make a decent case  to go all out on him since people don't seem to like it when I go solely off my impressions.

Look back at my cases against him yesterday.

Then I think that Truck should investigate me!! And why haven't he done that already? If he thinks I'm fishy, then he should have checked me out - but he didn't...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

TruckOSaurus said:
mantlepiecek said:

Yes and before I answer your last question, answer me this: If it was you I scanned, would you want me to reveal to all you're 100% innocent and thus make you a target for the next Mafia kill?

God damnit - why didn't you investigate me??

Just ask everyone if they are ok with you revealing who it was. If that person says no, then maybe you shouldn't? or you just step in if that person is gonna get lynched..

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
mantlepiecek said:

OK trucks. As long as you save him from getting lynched I have no problem.

FoS to nen and radish who should have either know what a janitor is or if nothing else been able to check. Their ignorance of the role feels fake.

Why do you guys think Rol was wasted? There isn't much discussion here, so I thought I'd start on... Did the mafia (if it were them killing him off) feel uncomfortable with his digging? And since he was janitored, could he have been something else besides a townie?

outlawauron said:

Scratch that. Hatmoza is so incredibly slow. Why start day 2 before finishing. >_>

This is directed at everyone asking about outlaw's "become more interesting" post. Not sure what is meant, but I would guess outlaw didn't get a PM which somehow suggests Rol was town until after the day already started.

morenoingrato said:
Was Rol related to something FF7 maybe? (Hatmoza's reunion hint)

Also @Outlaw, what does this mean?

" Very interesting. Rol being murdered and me not becoming more interesting
means that he wasn't town. Throwing this out there. "

No, I think he is talking about a different player.