By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
nen-suer said:
DanneSandin said:
nen-suer said:
DanneSandin said:
But it says he was "Janitored" JanitorED

Could this mean a clean out?

Just read the wiki, from what i undestood role was targeted by the janitor and killed by the mafia.

I think its safe to assume that the janitor is a mafia member with a limited uses for his ability (usually one according to the wiki)

I did read it afterwards - and even posted what it said here...

I meant "i just read the wiki"

oh ok :P

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Also HoS DanneSandin

I played buddy buddy with him yesterday after he admitted to being an ordinary townie. I don't believe a word about his explanations of why he said that. I do not suspect Mario, I was only trying to make DS feel safe. If you want his list of townies, go through his suspects, a list of suspects, go through his townies list.

I work 50 hours in the next 3 days. I will not be here like I usually am.
Ciao for now.

There's no doubt in mind that DanneSandin is scum but I'll wait until I have time to make a decent case  to go all out on him since people don't seem to like it when I go solely off my impressions.

Signature goes here!

mantlepiecek said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I didn't really have any particular questions... well until you posted this that is.

Anything interesting you found out that you can share?

I don't have a guilty investation sadly but I didn't get blocked either.

Signature goes here!

Yeah truck - why haven't you said anything yet? You outed yourself as a cop, and now you don't have anything to share?

TruckOSaurus said:
mantlepiecek said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I didn't really have any particular questions... well until you posted this that is.

Anything interesting you found out that you can share?

I don't have a guilty investation sadly but I didn't get blocked either.

So did you get an innocent investigation? Who was it?

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:
Also HoS DanneSandin

I played buddy buddy with him yesterday after he admitted to being an ordinary townie. I don't believe a word about his explanations of why he said that. I do not suspect Mario, I was only trying to make DS feel safe. If you want his list of townies, go through his suspects, a list of suspects, go through his townies list.

I work 50 hours in the next 3 days. I will not be here like I usually am.
Ciao for now.

There's no doubt in mind that DanneSandin is scum but I'll wait until I have time to make a decent case  to go all out on him since people don't seem to like it when I go solely off my impressions.

Why didn't you check me out then? If you're so sure?

I just wanna point out that I thought that Rol could be one of the first to go, I even posted it - so it would just be goddamn stupid to kill Rol then,

Strange,.....
did hat just ignore my pm?

theprof00 said:
Also HoS DanneSandin

Man, are you making a case about me now? :P What in my explanation didn't you believe?

Im on my phone btw

I may have been bussed. I feel like i should claim because someone is going to have questions lol.

TruckOSaurus said:
I don't why anyone would consider any other option than the fact the Mafia team who killed Rol had a Janitor among their ranks.

My thoughts exactly. Any other scenario doesn't really make sense. If the Janitor isn't part of the mafia how would they have known who to target or why would they even target someone? They would have had to have know that Rol was going to be targeted. Maybe the mafia didn't actually make the kill and something else is going on, but that seems very unlikely.

TruckOSaurus said:

Look back at my cases against him yesterday.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089