By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I agree, he is pretty slippery... oh well..back to the drawing board.

Oh well, with such little time left, I'm happy voting RY or no lynching.
I don't think any lynch right now is going to help us very much in terms of figuring anything out. Generally, the info we garner from a lynch comes through seeing the arguments on either side, but right now it looks like it's just going to be a messy quick vote from all sides. I don't see much good coming from that.

Around the Network

Fun question to everyone/anyone:

Who's gonna get killed by the mafia first?! And why?

I'd say Rol's in a pickle - if he isn't Mafia himself, that is. Why? He's been pushing ppl quite hard to find out who's mafia and who's not... The same goes for prof and mario... Truck, if he isn't lying is ass off, would also hang lose - being a pig cop and all...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

vote: time extension :D

theprof00 said:
Generally, the info we garner from a lynch comes through seeing the arguments on either side, but right now it looks like it's just going to be a messy quick vote from all sides. I don't see much good coming from that.

I concur.

We need Rol to be here assess the situation.

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:

But what if he's mafia?

DanneSandin said:
mantlepiecek said:

But what if he's mafia?

Then he will get caught.

However the way he is playing makes me think he is the least likely to be mafia. He is being his natural self. He has shown the most activity, and is being very pro-town in his behavior.

I am still not going to cross him from the list, but that doesn't mean his analysis would be valueless.

DanneSandin said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I will but answer prof first.

Somewhat happy with my answer?

Since prof seems to be done with you yes.

Now, the reason you are suspicious to me is because you practically claimed vanilla townie in a game that was declared to be power heavy so while it's not impossible for a vanilla townie to be added to the mix, I do think it's mighty suspicious that you have no power.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

Now, the reason you are suspicious to me is because you practically claimed vanilla townie in a game that was declared to be power heavy so while it's not impossible for a vanilla townie to be added to the mix, I do think it's mighty suspicious that you have no power.

I'll try to explain this the best I can...

I thought initualy that there only were townies, doc and cop and mafias... Then I learned there were 3rd parties as well. What I meant by "abilities" before were those the doc and cop has. I'm not saying I'm plain vanilla. In a previous post I said that; I'm not mafia, I'm not 3rd party, I'm not the doc and I'm not the cop.

mantlepiecek said:

Then he will get caught.

However the way he is playing makes me think he is the least likely to be mafia. He is being his natural self. He has shown the most activity, and is being very pro-town in his behavior.

I am still not going to cross him from the list, but that doesn't mean his analysis would be valueless.

But what of his eager to lynch ppl? Or is that another pro-town vibe you get from him? What else do you think is pro-town about Rol?