By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
theprof00 said:
DanneSandin said:
theprof00 said:
Noobs tend to have a sixth sense in theis game. Beginner's luck I guess.

If you fail me, Danne I will blame you completely. And if we get a mafia, I will take all the credit, naturally.
Now let's have that list.

I'll tell you this much: I've had it in for Rol ever since we started this game... I think it was because he went about so eagerly to find someone to lynch... But is he mafia? Don't know... But he sure likes to see some hanging going down...

Other than that... Moreno, Baalz, Mario and Truck have all caught my eye in some fashion... I can't believe Truck went out with him being a cop this early!

We really should find someone for Truck to "investigate"

Yes but those are all people I've already looked at.

How bout some other people?

What I've done this past half hour is looking into how everyones been voting... And Rol is by far THE most eager to hang someone - like I said in the first days...

Truck is pretty fast accusing ppl, as is nen, FF, moreno and you prof... And I don't really know how to respond to that "he's my buddy" part ^^ sure, it's nice to have some one who's got your back - but can I really trust you?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:

I will but answer prof first.

Somewhat happy with my answer?

there's just so many here lurking in the shadows, that's hardly heard or seen from... anyone of those could be mafia to be honest

Yeah I'm not sure I trust Rol myself. I don't know about your evidence on him, but he's getting up there.

Any thoughts on the other players?

Oh and who do you think is trustworthy? It seems you distrust anyone who talks.
I understand not having a read on the "lurkers" but it seems like you distrust anyone who is participating.

Around the Network

I actually don't have that many thoughts... it's my first time, and really hard to tell when most of you guys been playing a few rounds and know how to hide your secrets... Noctis and Smeags aren't here nearly enough... Insomniac shows up once in a while with some analysis... hard to tell

What's you hunch?

Well I'm not sure whether to trust a lot of those people you didn't mention, so I was hoping you had some idea...

theprof00 said:
Oh and who do you think is trustworthy? It seems you distrust anyone who talks.
I understand not having a read on the "lurkers" but it seems like you distrust anyone who is participating.

Like I said; it's hard to tell - espacially this early in the game. But I guess NinPie (of all the ppl) seems kinda... well, innocent at the very least =P I can relate to his mistake (was it the very first day?), and being 13 doesn't make you stupid automaticly! I remember when I were 13; I could think for my self, I knew what I should and shouldn't say - but arguing with a grown up was always hard since you couldn't express yourself in the same way as the older person could...

I guess I have kinda the same problem now - being swedish and playing with english/americans - and Rols english is waaay to good! Just another reason to get rid of him ;)

What about Linkz. What do you think of him?
I got this feeling like he was trying to avoid conversation, but I haven't had time to re-read any of his posts.

theprof00 said:
What about Linkz. What do you think of him?
I got this feeling like he was trying to avoid conversation, but I haven't had time to re-read any of his posts.

He's one of the few to just vote one time and not unvoting... he's a slipery son of a gun ;)