By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around 3 hours remaining for the day to end.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:

@Danne

Don't bother responding to this post.

@insomniac, look into someone else, DS is my buddy.

I'm afraid that I must insist he answer the question. Especially since all I ask for is clarification about an earlier post. I have not made any accusations.

insomniac17 said:
theprof00 said:

@Danne

Don't bother responding to this post.

@insomniac, look into someone else, DS is my buddy.

I'm afraid that I must insist he answer the question. Especially since all I ask for is clarification about an earlier post. I have not made any accusations.

I asked him to post some candidates for lynching and I do not want him distracted by your questions.

theprof00 said:

I asked him to post some candidates for lynching and I do not want him distracted by your questions.

I am sure he is quite capable of sharing his list of candidates and then answering my question. It is a simple one, and should not be very distracting.

insomniac17 said:
theprof00 said:

I am sure he is quite capable of sharing his list of candidates and then answering my question. It is a simple one, and should not be very distracting.

Have it your way gumshoe.

Around the Network

2 hours remaining, I don't think danne is going to answer you prof.

It's been 1/2 hour already since you asked. He is also probably not going to answer insomniac.

@Mantle: give me some time mate ;)

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

TruckOSaurus said:
mantlepiecek said:
TruckOSaurus said:
*Sigh* The deadline is coming soon so no time for silly games:

Get your votes off of me, I'm the fucking cop (or at least one of them).

I want to know who you think feels the most suspicious, truck.

Baalzamon, Danne, prof

Would you mind elaborating as to why I see my name there? =)

DanneSandin said:
TruckOSaurus said:
mantlepiecek said:
TruckOSaurus said:
*Sigh* The deadline is coming soon so no time for silly games:

Get your votes off of me, I'm the fucking cop (or at least one of them).

I want to know who you think feels the most suspicious, truck.

Baalzamon, Danne, prof

Would you mind elaborating as to why I see my name there? =)

I will but answer prof first.

Signature goes here!

insomniac17 said:

1 You claim to be just a regular townie? I believe sm128 also asked this. (I see that you posted a reply before I finished my post, though you didn't really answer this question. My point is slightly different from sm128's, however.)

"w00t? ppl have different roles in the town??" Link.

"I'm aware of that every one has some sort of ability, but it sounded as if you chose roles as well:P like 'town bodyguard'" Link.

"But can you be sure he's not playing you/us? Either he's mafia or just an ordinary Townie - no doc, no cop, no nuthin'..." Link.

2 I believe you clarified the first quote as you were asking if people have different roles. The second quote, you seem to say that everyone has some sort of ability. Third quote, you say outlaw's either mafia or a townie with no ability. In the quote above, you again seem to think there are only three pro town roles; cop, doctor, and regular townie. Can you please clarify your second post (this one)?

Also, as Gnizmo is taking over for Rainbow, and I have not yet posted since this was revealed,

Unvote: Rainbow Yoshi

1) You wanna know if I'm a regular townie? I'll tell you this: I'm no mafia, I'm no 3rd party, I'm no doc and I'm no cop. Satisfied?

2) What I meant by that is that outlaw is either a mafia, or a townie and NOT a cop/doc - just a man working in his shop, or plowing the fields or whatevz.