http://mikeburnfire.sitesled.com/mafiascum04.swf

http://mikeburnfire.sitesled.com/mscumB.swf

These are your friends.

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
No he really is being very generous indeed.
Of course it's easy to be generous with fake information.

So you think trucks is lying?

Unless the mod is a twat, I think he's lying.

Otherwise, he could be telling the truth. I can't take that risk though.

unvote: trucks

hat won't be happy that you're calling him a twat.

You mean twatmoza?

theprof00 said:
Noobs tend to have a sixth sense in theis game. Beginner's luck I guess.

If you fail me, Danne I will blame you completely. And if we get a mafia, I will take all the credit, naturally.
Now let's have that list.

I'll tell you this much: I've had it in for Rol ever since we started this game... I think it was because he went about so eagerly to find someone to lynch... But is he mafia? Don't know... But he sure likes to see some hanging going down...

Other than that... Moreno, Baalz, Mario and Truck have all caught my eye in some fashion... I can't believe Truck went out with him being a cop this early!

We really should find someone for Truck to "investigate"

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Also, I realized while playing Disgaea 3 that Hatmoza is Mao.
He's a demon.

mantlepiecek said:
DanneSandin said:
What's the Alarmists role?

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Main_Page

http://mikeburnfire.sitesled.com/mafiascum04.swf

http://mikeburnfire.sitesled.com/mscumB.swf

These are your friends.

You're really the only helpful person around here :D

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
theprof00 said:

If you fail me, Danne I will blame you completely. And if we get a mafia, I will take all the credit, naturally.

I'll tell you this much: I've had it in for Rol ever since we started this game... I think it was because he went about so eagerly to find someone to lynch... But is he mafia? Don't know... But he sure likes to see some hanging going down...

Other than that... Moreno, Baalz, Mario and Truck have all caught my eye in some fashion... I can't believe Truck went out with him being a cop this early!

It's likely that Trucks is going to be blocked if he uses his ability and will probably use it.

I think he will be better off using it after we get the roleblocker, or at least yomi'ing that option.

DanneSandin said:
theprof00 said:

A revealed cop is better than a dead cop.

Signature goes here!

DanneSandin said:
theprof00 said:
DanneSandin said:

There's only three townie roles, right? Ordinary townie, cop and doc? But what's all this talk about 3rd parties? I've seen that term thrown around...

And in what way have I "outed myself" as someone with a good role?! I just said that outlaw couldn't be a role, or a mafia if he was serious about that night comment...

I don't really get why he's going after Baal about that thing with NinPie... Moreno already stood up for the kid, and people have done much more suspicous things here than going after NinPie after that slip up of his...

Are you the cop or doc?

I'm neither.

And can some one please tell me what a 3rd party is?! :P

And, btw, I think that supermarios analysis of truck was pretty weak... He wrote just one sentence...

You claim to be just a regular townie? I believe sm128 also asked this. (I see that you posted a reply before I finished my post, though you didn't really answer this question. My point is slightly different from sm128's, however.)

"w00t? ppl have different roles in the town??" Link.

"I'm aware of that every one has some sort of ability, but it sounded as if you chose roles as well:P like 'town bodyguard'" Link.

"But can you be sure he's not playing you/us? Either he's mafia or just an ordinary Townie - no doc, no cop, no nuthin'..." Link.

I believe you clarified the first quote as you were asking if people have different roles. The second quote, you seem to say that everyone has some sort of ability. Third quote, you say outlaw's either mafia or a townie with no ability. In the quote above, you again seem to think there are only three pro town roles; cop, doctor, and regular townie. Can you please clarify your second post (this one)?

Also, as Gnizmo is taking over for Rainbow, and I have not yet posted since this was revealed,

Unvote: Rainbow Yoshi

DanneSandin said:
theprof00 said:

Yes but those are all people I've already looked at.

How bout some other people?

insomniac17 said:
DanneSandin said:
theprof00 said:
DanneSandin said:

There's only three townie roles, right? Ordinary townie, cop and doc? But what's all this talk about 3rd parties? I've seen that term thrown around...

And in what way have I "outed myself" as someone with a good role?! I just said that outlaw couldn't be a role, or a mafia if he was serious about that night comment...

I don't really get why he's going after Baal about that thing with NinPie... Moreno already stood up for the kid, and people have done much more suspicous things here than going after NinPie after that slip up of his...

Are you the cop or doc?

I'm neither.

And can some one please tell me what a 3rd party is?! :P

And, btw, I think that supermarios analysis of truck was pretty weak... He wrote just one sentence...

You claim to be just a regular townie? I believe sm128 also asked this. (I see that you posted a reply before I finished my post, though you didn't really answer this question. My point is slightly different from sm128's, however.)

"w00t? ppl have different roles in the town??" Link.

"I'm aware of that every one has some sort of ability, but it sounded as if you chose roles as well:P like 'town bodyguard'" Link.

"But can you be sure he's not playing you/us? Either he's mafia or just an ordinary Townie - no doc, no cop, no nuthin'..." Link.

I believe you clarified the first quote as you were asking if people have different roles. The second quote, you seem to say that everyone has some sort of ability. Third quote, you say outlaw's either mafia or a townie with no ability. In the quote above, you again seem to think there are only three pro town roles; cop, doctor, and regular townie. Can you please clarify your second post (this one)?

Also, as Gnizmo is taking over for Rainbow, and I have not yet posted since this was revealed,

Unvote: Rainbow Yoshi

@Danne

Don't bother responding to this post.

@insomniac, look into someone else, DS is my buddy.