By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I told you not to respond. Go find mafia, because I'm going to keep talking about you.

Around the Network
radishhead said:
Okay, I'll start finding mafia as soon as people start talking about stuff that isn't related to me (since I obviously can't find anyone if that's all we're talking about)

But I thought you said people who vote for you are usually Mafia! There you go Final-Fan and prof are Mafia! Case closed!

Oh and checking in!

Signature goes here!

About the Spurgeonryan the Alarmist. With hatmoza's well documented history of hatred of cults, I'm gonna say he's just playing with our minds because I really don't think he'd ruin one of his games with a filthy cult.

Signature goes here!

Well, they could be sleeping- I don't like to push people to post in the thread until at least 18 hours after it begins. We're just in the warm-up period :D Trust me though, once everyone checks in and starts posting, you'll see the new-and-improved scumhunting Radishhead V2.0 ^-^

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

NintendoPie said:
theprof00 said:
Wonktonodi said:
RolStoppable said:
Wonktonodi said:
RolStoppable said:

Innocent remarks raise my suspicion.

Vote: wonk

I like flowers :)

Why are you panicking, wonk? Did I hit the nail on the head?

nailed again

Whoa I think there's something here actually

That he is from the game Flower?

I'm not sure I get what's going on in this exchange. Rol voted for wonk because he previously said that's what he'd do on Day One but then Wonk talks about flowers and being nailed and somehow prof sees something interesting in what seems to me like very random comments. Could someone clarify what's going on?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
radishhead said:
Okay, I'll start finding mafia as soon as people start talking about stuff that isn't related to me (since I obviously can't find anyone if that's all we're talking about)

Show a little bit more initiative. Ask yourself why some people like danne, rainbow yoshi, nen and pezus haven't posted yet. Consider that noctis and spurge haven't posted in a while. Find some suspects.

Wait a minu...

RolStoppable said:
radishhead said:
Well, they could be sleeping- I don't like to push people to post in the thread until at least 18 hours after it begins. We're just in the warm-up period :D Trust me though, once everyone checks in and starts posting, you'll see the new-and-improved scumhunting Radishhead V2.0 ^-^

Wrong answer.

Oh. I see what you did there. Learn anything from laying the same trap twice?

TruckOSaurus said:
About the Spurgeonryan the Alarmist. With hatmoza's well documented history of hatred of cults, I'm gonna say he's just playing with our minds because I really don't think he'd ruin one of his games with a filthy cult.

Well, he surely hates to play in a game with a cult in it.  But are you really certain that also means he wouldn't create a cult-infested game for us to suffer in? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

TruckOSaurus said:

Fair enough. I haven't kept up with the mafia threads at all, and I can't remember much of anything from when I last played, so I don't remember his opinion on cults. Given the size of the game, a third faction would not surprise me, but we can't really say much about that at this point.

I'm also inclined to give people the benefit of the doubt on not posting much this weekend as tomorrow is mother's day. I will likely not be on much until the evening tomorrow night, as I'm going home to see my parents.

TruckOSaurus said:

I'm not sure I get what's going on in this exchange. Rol voted for wonk because he previously said that's what he'd do on Day One but then Wonk talks about flowers and being nailed and somehow prof sees something interesting in what seems to me like very random comments. Could someone clarify what's going on?

I'm not even sure what was going on.

Final-Fan said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Well, he surely hates to play in a game with a cult in it.  But are you really certain that also means he wouldn't create a cult-infested game for us to suffer in? 

Yes. He hates cults period. According to him (and I agree), they always win and they make you question even confirmed townies since they're prime targets for recruiters. Cults pretty much ruin Mafia games.

Signature goes here!