By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
RolStoppable said:
Wonktonodi said:

for the love of everything good and holy I hope not :(

wonk, where have you been all this time? Lingered in the shadows, for the most part trailing 50-100 posts behind everyone else. Often bringing up stuff nobody really cared about anymore.

Status update, please. What stood out the most, who are your top suspects, who will you vote?

Being out of town this weekend has had me playing perpetual catch up, and it's not fun mind you. As for bringing things up that no one cares about anymore, I am someone and I care, that's all I need.

Things that stood out.  ninpie feels like town to me. Bad at saying what he means, very bad even but town.

Stefl went from being stupid to doing a good job grilling smeags. Stefl feels town, smeags gives me a new player scum on the first game playing vibe. We should watch his play after the night.

FF and Tos going after radish seems to have made radish a little better for the moment. FF not pushing after the improvement is a neutral read to me had he kept pressing I"d think scum.

ToS going after ball for going after ninpie over ninpies bad communication skills has given some interesting reads other than my read of town on ninpie, baal seemed more interested in lynching ninpie than getting him to improve. ToS going after baal seems in many ways just as bad as what he is going after baal for. It seems ToS is trying for an "easy" lynch first radish and now baal.  smeags who stole the cookie from the cookie jar post actually have some truth to it.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Wonktonodi said:

so you are keeping the vote on rainbow and his vote even though you have him replaced?

also for everyone else paying attention with the plurality system moreno is at the equivalent of L2 and if anyone voted someone new he would be at L1

Nobody cares about the plurality system, because we are using the majority system. With 14 votes in, a lynch would require 8.

lol for not caring I find it amusing you would come up with a number for what would be needed. (wrong but amusing) I'll explain more if you would like but after answer the rest of your questions.

Wonktonodi said:
RolStoppable said:
Wonktonodi said:

so you are keeping the vote on rainbow and his vote even though you have him replaced?

also for everyone else paying attention with the plurality system moreno is at the equivalent of L2 and if anyone voted someone new he would be at L1

Nobody cares about the plurality system, because we are using the majority system. With 14 votes in, a lynch would require 8.

lol for not caring I find it amusing you would come up with a number for what would be needed. (wrong but amusing) I'll explain more if you would like but after answer the rest of your questions.

nevermind the 8 is for a lynch at the timelimit if there are no more votes.

As for a lynch, moreno is a good possibility although he tends to be bad day one, ToS on the other hand. I'll go back and read the two of them and then place my vote.

Wonktonodi said:
hatmoza said:

With 20 players, 11 votes is the majority.

• No lynch(2): Smeags, Baalz
  • Radish(1):  Outlaw,
  • Wonk(1): Rainbow
  • Outlaw(1): Mario
  • Moreno(5): Stefl, F-F, Nen, Linkz, Rol
  • Baalz(2): Ninpie, Trucks
  • Rainbow(1): Insomniac
  • Mario(1): Prof

Dictator's Stamp

Simply quote this and point out anything wrong if you just so happened to notice.

I would like to know how plurality works.....I used to think it meant the person with the highest no of votes gets lynched?

Moreno already has it....

Around the Network

hat isn't doing the plurality system after all, unless he pulls a shocker on us.

mantlepiecek said:
Wonktonodi said:
hatmoza said:

With 20 players, 11 votes is the majority.

• No lynch(2): Smeags, Baalz
  • Radish(1):  Outlaw,
  • Wonk(1): Rainbow
  • Outlaw(1): Mario
  • Moreno(5): Stefl, F-F, Nen, Linkz, Rol
  • Baalz(2): Ninpie, Trucks
  • Rainbow(1): Insomniac
  • Mario(1): Prof

Dictator's Stamp

Simply quote this and point out anything wrong if you just so happened to notice.

I would like to know how plurality works.....I used to think it meant the person with the highest no of votes gets lynched?

Moreno already has it....

It takes more than just being the highest number of votes. Otherwise to put it more simply the first person to get a vote would have more votes than anyone else.

How plurality works is when a person has more votes than anyone else can get if all the remaining non votes vote for them. That person is lynched even if it's not a majority.

In this case if moreno had 2 more votes he'd be at 7 and then the 4 remaining nonvotes would not be enough to get anyone else or no lynch to match the 7 and would be lynched.

Thankfully we aren't using that system.

Thanks, wonk and rol. I was thinking something like, "get the highest no. of votes in the time limit" scenario.

having reread Rol's exchange with TOS about what ToS would have done and concluded had Baal answered the way ninpie did. I feel comfortable voting for ToS and encourage you all to do the same. If someone like I could link the posts, but I would much rather finally get to playing Rock of Ages it finally came out on PSN after all these months.

Vote ToS

also everyone who has a vote on someone other than Moreno or TOS. If you don't come in here and push for that person's lynch you might as well unvote and revote no lynch, because that's all your vote will probably do where it is.