By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

In round 38, I was lynched because I made a bad case against Prof (Surprise >_> ) and while I really tried to justify it, everyone assumed it was scum. It's the same darn thing again.

I played about 5 or 6 games here, and I've been Mafia twice, they were my first 2 games actually, it's not a statistical thing Rol, I was expecting you to figure such a simple fact, it's random chance.

Honestly, I can't believe you of all people is so blind to notice it was just a mistake (Hell, not even a mistake, just what I decided to do) and people are trying to cling to that.

Anyway, got to sleep.

Around the Network

With 20 players, 11 votes is the majority.

• No lynch(2): Smeags, Baalz
  • Radish(1):  Outlaw,
  • Wonk(1): Rainbow
  • Outlaw(1): Mario
  • Moreno(5): Stefl, F-F, Nen, Linkz, Rol
  • Baalz(2): Ninpie, Trucks
  • Rainbow(1): Insomniac
  • Mario(1): Prof

Dictator's Stamp

Simply quote this and point out anything wrong if you just so happened to notice.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

DanneSandin said:
Linkzmax said:

NinPie still doesn't realize that if he's town and radish is town then they are on the same.

He understands it, c'mon... But, NinPie don't know if Rad is town or not - and therefore has to asume that Rad could be mafia! I'm assuming all of you are mafia. Therefore I don't see it like I have anyone on my team. I guess NinPie is thinking in similar tracks.

Mafia is a team game. Assuming everyone is mafia is a bad strategy that can lead to you focusing on the bigger posters and thinking of them as scum. SInce oyu are thinking people are scum you will see it in how they post. Just like on the flip you can't just think of everyone as town either.  You need to look at each person and see if what they do and say and try to get reads on them. You know most the other players are town, and you will need to work with them to lynch scum. Otherwise you could be content lynching anyone but yourself and still totally lose the game.

If that was what he was thinking he said something totally different and now won't even admit he said something stupid.

RolStoppable said:
DanneSandin said:
NintendoPie said:

Again, does anyone know if there is a limit to how many Mafia players there is in a game?

Don't know - but I'd guess 2-3? we're 11 playing, right? having more than 3 would mean that this game could be over very quickly. Night kill, lynching, night kill, lynching, night kill, lynching - that's three days and 6 kills... Seems pretty fast to me if there's more than 3 mafias... And then you got that lone gunslinger somewhere - if we got one in this game!

Gosh, we are looking at a game where the old radish may finally transform into a new radish, but at the same time we have possibly two new old radishes emerging.

for the love of everything good and holy I hope not :(

NintendoPie said:
DanneSandin said:
Linkzmax said:

NinPie still doesn't realize that if he's town and radish is town then they are on the same.

He understands it, c'mon... But, NinPie don't know if Rad is town or not - and therefore has to asume that Rad could be mafia! I'm assuming all of you are mafia. Therefore I don't see it like I have anyone on my team. I guess NinPie is thinking in similar tracks.

Thank God someone gets it.

If that was what you were thinking then you should have said something like it. Or tried to explain it when I was asking you how you saw what you said and what I said you said were different.

I suppose there is some hope. Although are you radish 2 or radish 3?

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Wonktonodi said:

for the love of everything good and holy I hope not :(

wonk, where have you been all this time? Lingered in the shadows, for the most part trailing 50-100 posts behind everyone else. Often bringing up stuff nobody really cared about anymore.

Status update, please. What stood out the most, who are your top suspects, who will you vote?

I am catching up. GIve me 15 min.

RolStoppable said:
hatmoza said:

Simply quote this and point out anything wrong if you just so happened to notice.

When exactly will Day 1 end? Eastern time or Pacific time, I know how to convert to CET.

11:00 AM PST

~ 13 hours remaining

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

With 20 players, 11 votes is the majority.

• No lynch(2): Smeags, Baalz
  • Radish(1):  Outlaw,
  • Wonk(1): Rainbow
  • Outlaw(1): Mario
  • Moreno(5): Stefl, F-F, Nen, Linkz, Rol
  • Baalz(2): Ninpie, Trucks
  • Rainbow(1): Insomniac
  • Mario(1): Prof

Dictator's Stamp

so you are keeping the vote on rainbow and his vote even though you have him replaced?

also for everyone else paying attention with the plurality system moreno is at the equivalent of L2 and if anyone voted someone new he would be at L1

hatmoza said:
RolStoppable said:
hatmoza said:

When exactly will Day 1 end? Eastern time or Pacific time, I know how to convert to CET.

11:00 AM PST

~ 13 hours remaining

Yuck.. I won't be around for deadline. We need some consolidation people!

Also, the vote on Rainbow should definitely remain. The playerslot exists even if a replacement is coming in.