By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
NintendoPie said:
Linkzmax said:

It's not at all what you said!!! Assuming radish could be mafia is not the same as knowing you aren't on the same team. KNOWING you aren't on the same team means he IS mafia, not simply could be.

Just stop arguing it. You've contradicted yourself, and that's all there is to it.

Okay, but I was already done with it awhile ago. Do you not read my stand-alone posts? 

So if you were done with it, why were you still talking about it with Wonk?

Around the Network

It's Linkz and Prof, they are always the ones pushing to mislynch me day one, I really can't say anything because they are always on back.

As I said, give me the chance to play better on day 2, I will try to give my better deductions on day 2 if you give me the chance, let the cop analyze me and he will know I am town.

I can't defend someone or make a mistake, really.

He had some votes and others' suspucion on him and rather than defend himself against the arguments/go all analyzingly scum-hunty like last round/even claim or softclaim he begged for investigations.

Linkzmax said:
NintendoPie said:
Linkzmax said:

It's not at all what you said!!! Assuming radish could be mafia is not the same as knowing you aren't on the same team. KNOWING you aren't on the same team means he IS mafia, not simply could be.

Just stop arguing it. You've contradicted yourself, and that's all there is to it.

Okay, but I was already done with it awhile ago. Do you not read my stand-alone posts? 

So if you were done with it, why were you still talking about it with Wonk?

Because he kept going on and on about it.

@ Moreno: Why do you bring up the trap here? Isn't it completely unrelated to the whole NintyPie stuff? Also until you made this post, it was one of the pro-town points you earned... now? I consider it... worthless...

Partially doing this for the lulz... but are you Mafia, since you seem kind of eager to get into the night?! No really, I will do a Smeags reread sometime - hopefully while its still day one - because I somehow have the feeling I should

HoS Smeags

but this feeling is not supported by much right now... other then the few things I have in my head right now about him, which mostly is "he wants night".
Also while I am at it - Smeags (I don't know if you have voted for someone by now, since I am still on the reread) - if you have to vote for someone, who would you vote for right now (and I don't accept a no lynch/no vote, I want a name)

Around the Network

I'm once again, between a rock and a hard spot.

I already gave my reasons to defending Pie, voting Radish, questioning Prof's claim.

Are you expecting me to make up reasons for my actions? Is that what I should do?

VOTALS PLS DEAR MR. KITTEN!

I'd like to give moreno a chance. We lynch him day one almost every game. He voluntarily asked to be copped and while I don't think it's a good idea for a role to do anything anyone says, at least he seems ingenuous.

@Rol: What can I say about it, there was no way to tell, so it was of no use because it could have been easily lied about assuming it was Mafia and a trap because it could have been used to mislynch Pie.

@Stelf: I brought it up because i was expecting someone to use it against me.

morenoingrato said:
@Rol: What can I say about it, there was no way to tell, so it was of no use because it could have been easily lied about assuming it was Mafia and a trap because it could have been used to mislynch Pie.

@Stelf: I brought it up because i was expecting someone to use it against me.

off-topic: *RAGES* IT IS STEFL!!! FIRST THE F THEN THE L!!! GODDAMN, HOW OFTEN DO I HAVE TO SAY THAT!