By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Stefl1504 said:
Hmm... I get the feeling that all of you are running in cycles somehow...

Now... I wouldn't consider Ninpie scum right now, I can also understand Baalz... I have to reread pretty much everything since shortly before my big ass post, since I wasn't reading all of it with undevided attention...

Okay... one thing that I find strange about NintyPie is that after Radishs analysis, his biggest worry was not being asociated with moreno - well this could be because there is a connection, but I don't really believe there is... I just find the way how NintyPie posted strange, anyway, he was already under pressure there, and then additionally being lumped together with him... hummm...

Morenoingrato said:

Stefl, why should I blindly trust prof? It's the first day.

Your post, implies to me, that you trust prof on the fact that he knows that nen is town, but on the other hand you demand to point out why he trusts him, you then go even onto rolefishing, and like I already said there was this post made by prof who actually said it was not role/power related. (and I don't want to discuss if it was rolefishing or not, after profs earlier post, it was either you not paying attention and rolefishing, or rolefishing regardless of profs post)

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
NintendoPie said:
Linkzmax said:
Well, I haven't missed much in my absence.

NinPie still doesn't realize that if he's town and radish is town then they are on the same.

I get that.

Yet last I checked you are still adamant about not being on the same team AND your vote isn't on radish. Your actions do not match your words.

I don't need a vote on Radish. The way DS explained it is the way I thought people would view it.

NintendoPie said:
Linkzmax said:
NintendoPie said:
Linkzmax said:
Well, I haven't missed much in my absence.

NinPie still doesn't realize that if he's town and radish is town then they are on the same.

I get that.

Yet last I checked you are still adamant about not being on the same team AND your vote isn't on radish. Your actions do not match your words.

I don't need a vote on Radish. The way DS explained it is the way I thought people would view it.

It's not at all what you said!!! Assuming radish could be mafia is not the same as knowing you aren't on the same team. KNOWING you aren't on the same team means he IS mafia, not simply could be.

Just stop arguing it. You've contradicted yourself, and that's all there is to it.

Linkzmax said:

It's not at all what you said!!! Assuming radish could be mafia is not the same as knowing you aren't on the same team. KNOWING you aren't on the same team means he IS mafia, not simply could be.

Just stop arguing it. You've contradicted yourself, and that's all there is to it.

Okay, but I was already done with it awhile ago. Do you not read my stand-alone posts? 

RolStoppable said:
DanneSandin said:
NintendoPie said:

Again, does anyone know if there is a limit to how many Mafia players there is in a game?

Don't know - but I'd guess 2-3? we're 11 playing, right? having more than 3 would mean that this game could be over very quickly. Night kill, lynching, night kill, lynching, night kill, lynching - that's three days and 6 kills... Seems pretty fast to me if there's more than 3 mafias... And then you got that lone gunslinger somewhere - if we got one in this game!

Gosh, we are looking at a game where the old radish may finally transform into a new radish, but at the same time we have possibly two new old radishes emerging.

It's how I reproduce - I spread my madness into the minds of others and progress on my own evolution cycle :)

Sorry that I couldn't do any long analysis today, I was revising for an English exam tomorrow 

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
DanneSandin said:
NintendoPie said:

Again, does anyone know if there is a limit to how many Mafia players there is in a game?

Don't know - but I'd guess 2-3? we're 11 playing, right? having more than 3 would mean that this game could be over very quickly. Night kill, lynching, night kill, lynching, night kill, lynching - that's three days and 6 kills... Seems pretty fast to me if there's more than 3 mafias... And then you got that lone gunslinger somewhere - if we got one in this game!

Gosh, we are looking at a game where the old radish may finally transform into a new radish, but at the same time we have possibly two new old radishes emerging.

We're like the head of a hydra: kill one and two more will take its place!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

NintendoPie said:
DanneSandin said:
Linkzmax said:

He understands it, c'mon... But, NinPie don't know if Rad is town or not - and therefore has to asume that Rad could be mafia! I'm assuming all of you are mafia. Therefore I don't see it like I have anyone on my team. I guess NinPie is thinking in similar tracks.

Thank God someone gets it.

Yeah, I guess the others are stupid for not getting it...

Anyways, just refer to this post if you run into the same trouble - should spare you alot of grief ;P

radishhead said:
RolStoppable said:

It's how I reproduce - I spread my madness into the minds of others and progress on my own evolution cycle :)

Sorry that I couldn't do any long analysis today, I was revising for an English exam tomorrow 

Sons of Radish, eeeh?

NintendoPie said:

Ds, eeeh? I like it :D

Gotta sleep, see ya lot tomorrow (is somebody doesn't kill me whilst I sleep)