By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
NintendoPie said:
Okay, this thing with me is obviously being used as a decoy for something. One of you, or two of you, are using this as something to argue over because you are Mafia, it is obvious.

Don't you kinda feel that Rol pushed you just enough? He questioned you, and argued with your answer - and now all of a sudden he's off your back? I don't quite know where he's getting at now... do you?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
Wonktonodi said:

Again, does anyone know if there is a limit to how many Mafia players there is in a game?

Well, I haven't missed much in my absence.

NinPie still doesn't realize that if he's town and radish is town then they are on the same.

prof seems as transparent as nen says, which gives me a good town feeling.

moreno claims scum, that's always nice, especially for day one.

Vote:morenoingrato

Gnizmo is replacing Rainbow Yoshi and we have a time limit. Here's some insight on the vibe you'd get from Gniz should he actually show before night begins: You will think he's scummy.(I think that's been said this round already anyway)

One last thing. If radish should flip an important mafia role at some point and Stefl is still around, Stefl is an automatic next day lynch. Likewise, if Stefl flips mafia Goon/Vanilla/etc. there's a strong chance it means radish is an important scum role, but not quite an automatic role. That all being said, I'm still willing to buy Stefl as town.

Wonktonodi said:

please tell me you are joking. haha good one.

No really it's a very stupid thing to say.  I am trying to get you to understand this. Right now it's not about the game it's about me wanting you to undertand a concept.

Knowing something is not the same as not knowing something.

Once again.

Knowing the answer is not the same as not having the information needed.

if you can't understand something so basic lord help us.

You said you are one different team. By that you were saying you know what team you are on and that he is not on that team. Do you understand that? I hope so.

You said that means the same thing as you not knowing if you are on the same team.

Either you know, or you don't.

Ok I am done with this before I get more insulting than I mean to be.

Oh c'mon! this kinda makes me pro NinPie, as in "get off his back"...

Linkzmax said:

NinPie still doesn't realize that if he's town and radish is town then they are on the same.

I get that.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
Wonktonodi said:

Again, does anyone know if there is a limit to how many Mafia players there is in a game?

The limit to a mafia team is:

odd- half of the number of players rounded down 

even-half of the number of players minus one

The actual number of mafia is very likely quite a bit less.

NintendoPie said:
Wonktonodi said:

Don't know - but I'd guess 2-3? we're 11 playing, right? having more than 3 would mean that this game could be over very quickly. Night kill, lynching, night kill, lynching, night kill, lynching - that's three days and 6 kills... Seems pretty fast to me if there's more than 3 mafias... And then you got that lone gunslinger somewhere - if we got one in this game!

Linkzmax said:

He understands it, c'mon... But, NinPie don't know if Rad is town or not - and therefore has to asume that Rad could be mafia! I'm assuming all of you are mafia. Therefore I don't see it like I have anyone on my team. I guess NinPie is thinking in similar tracks.

DanneSandin said:
Linkzmax said:

He understands it, c'mon... But, NinPie don't know if Rad is town or not - and therefore has to asume that Rad could be mafia! I'm assuming all of you are mafia. Therefore I don't see it like I have anyone on my team. I guess NinPie is thinking in similar tracks.

Thank God someone gets it.

NintendoPie said:
Linkzmax said:

I get that.

Yet last I checked you are still adamant about not being on the same team AND your vote isn't on radish. Your actions do not match your words.