By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
NintendoPie said:
Wonktonodi said:

you are right it doesn't make sence. Yet you are the one who said it

I said something different than what you said.

then explain the difference

Around the Network
Wonktonodi said:
NintendoPie said:
Wonktonodi said:

Your post made no sense, mine did. I said it was the samething, yours appeared as gibberish to me.

RolStoppable said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I still believe he's scum who jumped on an easy prey. I guess the fact he isn't familiar with NP's playstyle can be viewed as a redeeming factor but it's not like he could have mistaken him for a pro over the course of the first hundred posts of this game so my gut feeling tells me he's up to no good and my vote still stands.

Alright, let's move on to a related issue. Like you said, pie could not be mistaken for a pro. However, did you get a town read from pie before I asked him my question?

moreno apparently did, so my second question to you is what do you think of moreno's reaction to the pie incident?

Nope, I didn't get a town read from Pie before your questionning. I think moreno's defense of NP was unwarranted and too strong.

Signature goes here!

NintendoPie said:
Wonktonodi said:
NintendoPie said:
Wonktonodi said:

Your post made no sense, mine did. I said it was the samething, yours appeared as gibberish to me.

you said "I am not on radishes team"

you said that by saying that it means the same thing as saying. " I do not know if we are on the same team or not?

I was telling you that is a very STUPID thing to say. You also seem incapable of learning why it's a stupid thing to say.

the point I had made was commentary on you calling something stupid.

Wonktonodi said:

you said that by saying that it means the same thing as saying. " I do not know if we are on the same team or not?

I was telling you that is a very STUPID thing to say. You also seem incapable of learning why it's a stupid thing to say.

It's because it isn't a stupid thing to say.

What is the limit for Mafia Players in one Round? Anyone know?

Around the Network

Hmm... I get the feeling that all of you are running in cycles somehow...

Now... I wouldn't consider Ninpie scum right now, I can also understand Baalz... I have to reread pretty much everything since shortly before my big ass post, since I wasn't reading all of it with undevided attention...

Okay, this thing with me is obviously being used as a decoy for something. One of you, or two of you, are using this as something to argue over because you are Mafia, it is obvious.

Final-Fan said:

24 hours isn't long but I am happy to have this Day wrapping up. 

Oh, so am I in a way =) I haven't played mafia like this, but it just seems to go around and around...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

NoCtiS_NoX said:
DanneSandin said:

But what the hell is a bogy guard!? no one will tell me!

http://www.sitesled.com/members/mikeburnfire/mafiascum04.swf

take a look at this site because you will need it with how Hatz promise us that this round is power role heavy.

Bodyguard is a role who can target a player at Night to protect them. However, if the protected player is supposed to be killed, the Bodyguard is killed instead ("taking the bullet" for them, as it were).

Bodyguard only protects from a single kill. If multiple people try to kill the Bodyguard's target, both the Bodyguard and the protected player will die.

Bodyguard is usually Town. It makes little sense for there to be a Mafia Bodyguard, as they have no reason to target anyone except a scumpartner; and a Vigilante who finds that their kill resolved on a different scum than they expected can simply shoot their previous target again.

This version of Bodyguard, and only this version of Bodyguard, is considered Normal on mafiascum.net.

Oh! Thanks!! I'll look through it! finally some one whos willing to talk =D

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

NintendoPie said:
Wonktonodi said:

It's because it isn't a stupid thing to say.

What is the limit for Mafia Players in one Round? Anyone know?

please tell me you are joking. haha good one.

No really it's a very stupid thing to say.  I am trying to get you to understand this. Right now it's not about the game it's about me wanting you to undertand a concept.

Knowing something is not the same as not knowing something.

Once again.

Knowing the answer is not the same as not having the information needed.

if you can't understand something so basic lord help us.

You said you are one different team. By that you were saying you know what team you are on and that he is not on that team. Do you understand that? I hope so.

You said that means the same thing as you not knowing if you are on the same team.

Either you know, or you don't.

Ok I am done with this before I get more insulting than I mean to be.