By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
NintendoPie said:
Wonktonodi said:
NintendoPie said:
outlawauron said:
Vote time limit

It's kinda dumb that we actually have to vote for this sort of thing.

I agree. Mr. Kitty should be able to do this by himself.

I think you are both missing the point. Having clear method for players to get a time limit is a good thing. Even so that would stop hat from making one if he wanted to.

He should still make a limit for himself. 3 - 4 days max I say!

why do you want the days so short?

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:

I still prefer Baalzamon for a lynch today. His stance on NintendoPie just doesn't ring true to me, he talks like he committed a mortal sin when I consider NP's reaction to Rol's questionning in line with what I've seen of him in the previous game. In fact, I would have been more suspicious if NP answered correctly right off the bat.

My guess is that Baalz thought NP was a good target for a mislynch and he now feels that he can't go back since he's committed himself to this lynch.

Unvote: radishhead

Vote: Baalzamon

Are you saying I'm a bad player?

Wonktonodi said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Baalzamon said:
So why, when presented with an extremely situation in Round 27, did you respond the complete opposite way, Trucks?

I went back and checked Round 27 and it turns out I was scum that round (go figure!) so I guess that's how I learned that scum is more than happy to jump on insignificant mistakes to get a free lynch!

so the question is are you flipping how you respond to seem town, or because you are town :P

Well I am town but so much time has passed since then that I can't actually say if that's the sole reason my views are different today.

Signature goes here!

Baalzamon said:
Also, your second paragraph is just....stupid. He has never even had a remote chance of getting lynched. I think that was obvious pretty much from the moment nobody but me voted for him. I'm not going back because I don't want to go back. Why would any townie stop going after somebody they feel is mafia? That doesn't make logical sense.

LOL

That is just stupid. After I told you many times that I was not a Mafia you keep insisting! A Townie would take that into consideration. Not you.

NintendoPie said:
Baalzamon said:
Also, your second paragraph is just....stupid. He has never even had a remote chance of getting lynched. I think that was obvious pretty much from the moment nobody but me voted for him. I'm not going back because I don't want to go back. Why would any townie stop going after somebody they feel is mafia? That doesn't make logical sense.

LOL

That is just stupid. After I told you many times that I was not a Mafia you keep insisting! A Townie would take that into consideration. Not you.

you also keep saying you aren't on the same team like it means the same thing as you don't know. Something pretty stupid.

So you are saying you being stupid means you are town, but his responce that you think is stupid means he's mafia?

Around the Network
Wonktonodi said:

you also keep saying you aren't on the same team like it means the same thing as you don't know. Something pretty stupid.

So you are saying you being stupid means you are town, but his responce that you think is stupid means he's mafia?

That doesn't make sense.

I never said me being stupid means I'm town. I'm not even sure what you are trying to target here.

RolStoppable said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Just being honest that's all.

So what merit has your vote on baalz at this point?

I still believe he's scum who jumped on an easy prey. I guess the fact he isn't familiar with NP's playstyle can be viewed as a redeeming factor but it's not like he could have mistaken him for a pro over the course of the first hundred posts of this game so my gut feeling tells me he's up to no good and my vote still stands.

Signature goes here!

NintendoPie said:
Baalzamon said:
NintendoPie said:

My answer wasn't wrong, your suspiciouns were wrong. 

After ample discussion, you STILL don't get the point I have been trying to get across to you.  Once again, you make a comment that can only be known if you are not town.

If your answer is not wrong, then it must be right.  For you to be certain that Radish is not on your team, you cannot be a member of the town.

So what is your answer?

You went from saying he is not on your team, to once again restating the answer and saying he is not on your team, to saying you have no clue if he is on your team, to saying your answer wasn't wrong (meaning he is not on your team).

You have literally just finished the circle and gone right back to where you started.

Not being on my team/me having no clue if he is on my team. Samething. I don't know, I say no, untill further notice, I don't know, because I am Townie. I already sayed that before.

you are right it doesn't make sence. Yet you are the one who said it

Wonktonodi said:

you are right it doesn't make sence. Yet you are the one who said it

I said something different than what you said.

RolStoppable said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I still believe he's scum who jumped on an easy prey. I guess the fact he isn't familiar with NP's playstyle can be viewed as a redeeming factor but it's not like he could have mistaken him for a pro over the course of the first hundred posts of this game so my gut feeling tells me he's up to no good and my vote still stands.

Alright, let's move on to a related issue. Like you said, pie could not be mistaken for a pro. However, did you get a town read from pie before I asked him my question?

moreno apparently did, so my second question to you is what do you think of moreno's reaction to the pie incident?

He might've taken action with me because we both won together last round? And you were a Mafia last Round? Maybe that was his set of mind.