By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
DanneSandin said:
Oh come on! This isn't fair! Did I understand this thing right: we now have a 24 hour limit until day becomes night AND we're getting another player?

To clarify: I am not opposed a new player entering the game, nor am I oposed to having a day limit - but putting them together... That's just not fair! How are we supposed to know where gnizmo (were that his name??) stand? Is he town? is he Mafia? and we're supposed to get a vibe in less than 24 hours?

I sympathize with you, and no one expects you (or anyone) to get a great vibe from gnizmo unless he gets here immediately and posts a whole lot.  But I'm willing to let it go until the next Day.  Gnizmo is a good player and we should have ample contributions from him in the future to analyze and benefit from. 

24 hours isn't long but I am happy to have this Day wrapping up. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
TruckOSaurus said:
RolStoppable said:

For the same reason as all other players who played in round 40: We know that pie is a kid who quite regularly fails to grasp what's going on.

So you're giving Baalz some leeway since he hasn't played with NP before?

1) From baalz's point of view, he is making the correct decision. His logic is sound. That's why I see nothing wrong with it.

2) However, you are a good enough player to know that baalz wouldn't be in the know of pie's playstyle, but you vote for him regardless. Your logic is not sound. Had any other non-newbie answered the same thing as pie, a lynch would already be well underway.

1) I did assume Baalz was familiar with NP (not in a Mafia setting but as a member), maybe it's not the case (but NP is hard to miss on here).

2) I don't doubt people would be voting for a non-newbie who answered like NintendoPie did but I wouldn't be part of it.

Signature goes here!

Baalzamon said:
So why, when presented with an extremely situation in Round 27, did you respond the complete opposite way, Trucks?

I went back and checked Round 27 and it turns out I was scum that round (go figure!) so I guess that's how I learned that scum is more than happy to jump on insignificant mistakes to get a free lynch!

Signature goes here!

RolStoppable said:
TruckOSaurus said:

1) I did assume Baalz was familiar with NP (not in a Mafia setting but as a member), maybe it's not the case (but NP is hard to miss on here).

2) I don't doubt people would be voting for a non-newbie who answered like NintendoPie did but I wouldn't be part of it.

1) You are really reaching here.

2) That's not really relevant or an actual defense, is it?

Just being honest that's all.

Signature goes here!

outlawauron said:
Vote time limit

It's kinda dumb that we actually have to vote for this sort of thing.

I agree. Mr. Kitty should be able to do this by himself.

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:
Stop it, this is ridiculous. I am not willing to go back to my old first day tradition.

First, I was pushing Radish, I didn't see anything wrong with that, then, I defended another player, what he heck is the problem about that?

After that, I dare to question the all mighty prof, and as always, that seems to backfire.

I tried some scumhunting myself, and apparently, they twisted it.

While Pie's case was justified, I fail to see why they are also using the me questioning prof as a legitimate way to lynch me. How can you all be so sure he is not Mafia. As always, saying something to prof = doom.

Okay, say, I promise I will play a lot better day 2 if you give me the chance, I ask the cop to analyze me, everyone can do so and you will know I am a townie.

Who is the cop?

Baalzamon said:
Ah, so experience has taught you to make up BS answers that you know aren't true.

The plain and simple truth is I would have been voted out, and you very likely would have been one of the votes, just like you were last time this situation happened.

when you looked it up again did you forget to check how many people who voted you were scum at the time?

ToS was on the Jedi scum team at the time.

Linkz was sith

and there were also 2 SKs

NintendoPie said:
outlawauron said:
Vote time limit

I think you are both missing the point. Having clear method for players to get a time limit is a good thing. Even so that would stop hat from making one if he wanted to.

Wonktonodi said:
NintendoPie said:
outlawauron said:
Vote time limit

I think you are both missing the point. Having clear method for players to get a time limit is a good thing. Even so that would stop hat from making one if he wanted to.

He should still make a limit for himself. 3 - 4 days max I say!

TruckOSaurus said:
Baalzamon said:
So why, when presented with an extremely situation in Round 27, did you respond the complete opposite way, Trucks?

I went back and checked Round 27 and it turns out I was scum that round (go figure!) so I guess that's how I learned that scum is more than happy to jump on insignificant mistakes to get a free lynch!

so the question is are you flipping how you respond to seem town, or because you are town :P