YES!!

unvote

Around the Network

Unvote: RainbowYoshi

Good to hear it

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

mantlepiecek said:
YES!!

unvote

EBWOP

unvote : Rainbow Yoshi

RolStoppable said:
TruckOSaurus said:

My first instinct was to say I would have been suspicious of him but thinking about it some more I would probably have taken it as an accusation of radish on Baalz's part.

Since you thought about it some more, how come that you arrive at a wrong conclusion?

How is that conclusion wrong? I wouldn't expect Baalz to answer your question any other way than by saying "I can't know if he's on my team or not" but if he did answer "No we're not on the same team" the only way I could make sense of it would be if I thought he meant "No we're not on the same team (because radish is scum and I'm not)."

Signature goes here!

So I went back and looked through Round 27 (only my 2nd round) to refresh my memory. It turns out the grammar error was along the lines of the following:

Hatmoza made a post asking if TOS or I should be voted out. I followed by saying why he would want to rid the town of assets (I was a pro town roleblocker). By saying it in plural, that somehow infers I also knew Trucks was an "asset". I had described that I considered any town player an "asset" because in all reality, they are. So by saying Trucks was an asset (a.k.a. town player), I could only know that if I was mafia. Blah blah blah, I got voted out (including, but not limited to TRUCKS vote)

Very similar situation (only difference in my mind is NintendoPie continued to say the scummy answer, where my error was a one time deal), yet Trucks is saying he would respond completely differently. Hmm.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network

So why, when presented with an extremely situation in Round 27, did you respond the complete opposite way, Trucks?

Truck's heart just doesn't seem to be in this game. I wonder if he rolled scum again.

Baalzamon said:
So why, when presented with an extremely situation in Round 27, did you respond the complete opposite way, Trucks?

Experience!

Signature goes here!

Ah, so experience has taught you to make up BS answers that you know aren't true.

The plain and simple truth is I would have been voted out, and you very likely would have been one of the votes, just like you were last time this situation happened.

Baalzamon said:
Ah, so experience has taught you to make up BS answers that you know aren't true.

The plain and simple truth is I would have been voted out, and you very likely would have been one of the votes, just like you were last time this situation happened.

Nope since then I've learned that scum like to hop on stupid mistakes made by novice player to pull off an easy mislynch they can wash their hands of later on.

Signature goes here!