By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
theprof00 said:
DanneSandin said:

There's only three townie roles, right? Ordinary townie, cop and doc? But what's all this talk about 3rd parties? I've seen that term thrown around...

And in what way have I "outed myself" as someone with a good role?! I just said that outlaw couldn't be a role, or a mafia if he was serious about that night comment...

I don't really get why he's going after Baal about that thing with NinPie... Moreno already stood up for the kid, and people have done much more suspicous things here than going after NinPie after that slip up of his...

Are you the cop or doc?

I'm neither.

And can some one please tell me what a 3rd party is?! :P

And, btw, I think that supermarios analysis of truck was pretty weak... He wrote just one sentence...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
theprof00 said:
DanneSandin said:

There's only three townie roles, right? Ordinary townie, cop and doc? But what's all this talk about 3rd parties? I've seen that term thrown around...

And in what way have I "outed myself" as someone with a good role?! I just said that outlaw couldn't be a role, or a mafia if he was serious about that night comment...

I don't really get why he's going after Baal about that thing with NinPie... Moreno already stood up for the kid, and people have done much more suspicous things here than going after NinPie after that slip up of his...

Are you the cop or doc?

I'm neither.

And, btw, I think that supermarios analysis of truck was pretty weak... He wrote just one sentence...

Third party is neither town nor mafia. He has his own win conditions which may be dependant or independant of the teams.

Yeah I was thinking about that too, super mario seems awfully shady, I was considering voting him at one point, but decided it probably wouldn't push through. I didn't think anyone else found him suspicious. I wonder who else might be interested in checking mario out.

eh, might as well.

unvote

vote: supermario

I really didn't like his list of all the people and what he thinks about them. Felt really fake.

theprof00 said:
DanneSandin said:

I'm neither.

Third party is neither town nor mafia. He has his own win conditions which may be dependant or independant of the teams.

Yeah I was thinking about that too, super mario seems awfully shady, I was considering voting him at one point, but decided it probably wouldn't push through. I didn't think anyone else found him suspicious. I wonder who else might be interested in checking mario out.

For realz!? We have another out-of-towner lurking about, trying to destroy our peaceful (?!) town?? maaaan!

theprof00 said:
eh, might as well.

unvote

vote: supermario

I really didn't like his list of all the people and what he thinks about them. Felt really fake.

Yeah, there were one thing he wrote about me that gave me the feeling that he hadn't read it all to carefully (which I have adressed some posts back)

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:

For realz!? We have another out-of-towner lurking about, trying to destroy our peaceful (?!) town?? maaaan!

I'm glad you reacted that way, because in truth the usual third party is survivor, who wins with either side, same thing with the other usual third party, the serial killer. The survivor wins just as long as he makes it to the end of the game, no matter who wins. And the serial killer must completely win.

Your reaction, that is of thinking it's an anti-town, makes me think that you in fact did not receive a third party role, otherwise you would have put together what I was saying, since I spelled it out quite simply.

I'd like to lynch mario.
Anyone who is on, can you please give me your suspects/town reads?

theprof00 said:
DanneSandin said:

I'm glad you reacted that way, because in truth the usual third party is survivor, who wins with either side, same thing with the other usual third party, the serial killer. The survivor wins just as long as he makes it to the end of the game, no matter who wins. And the serial killer must completely win.

Your reaction, that is of thinking it's an anti-town, makes me think that you in fact did not receive a third party role, otherwise you would have put together what I was saying, since I spelled it out quite simply.

shitz, you can have a serial killer running around? He can kill too??

theprof00 said:
I'd like to lynch mario.
Anyone who is on, can you please give me your suspects/town reads?

But what do you base the lynching on? Is it just because if that analysis?

Who I feel are town or are not anti-faction :

Insomniac

Stefl

Rol

Ninpie

Moreno

Prof

Super mario

Linkz

FF

Who I think are in the middle :

Wonk