By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
theprof00 said:

haha, no, no.

The only thing people like to say is that not giving my evidence for nen is suspicious, but none can really explain why. They just thnk I'm hiding something (which is fair, I am) so that automatically means I'm shady, or mafia. They're not thinking. For example, everyone is hiding their roles, right? If a cop were to scan someone he would just go after them, not claim his role before doing so. There is no point drawing attention to get something done. In this way, all players hide something, at least all reasonably talented players.

Question is, are you hiding more than just your role? What ppl wanna know is what it is you know! As of right know, I don't care what role you have - as long as you're a townie! - what I wanna know is what you know.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

back on kindle for 5secs. trucks just stop now. please. you are making yourself sound really dumb. guys go after baal. he is trying to get a mislynch. but trust me. my lynch is jn an attempt to go after scum.

there is nothing fundamentally different about our votes except that yours is based on manipulatoons of my posts where mine is based on direct posts by ninpie

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

back on kindle for 5secs. trucks just stop now. please. you are making yourself sound really dumb. guys go after baal. he is trying to get a mislynch. but trust me. my lynch is jn an attempt to go after scum.

there is nothing fundamentally different about our votes except that yours is based on manipulatoons of my posts where mine is based on direct posts by ninpie

Baalzamon said:

What post of yours did I manipulate?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

I also think that it is odd, but please explain the suspiciouness behind it.
I'd love to vote for outlaw based on that, but I can't see how it paints him any more negatively than anyone else. For instance, mafia talk at night, if he was mafia, surely he would have been notified to show up to his "meeting" with at least a pm, right?

Who do you think more capable going through the night without knowing, mafia or town?
And based on that, what do you make of his surprise?

Lastly, not knowing there wasn't a night at all in and of itself means he hasn't been reading the thread, so what do we make of that. Has he not been reading because he's mafia and doesn't need to read (not trying to find scum because he is one) or is it because he's simply a busy townie and doesn't see the point of day 1 anyway?

It's hard to call.

theprof00 said:
I'd love to vote for outlaw based on that, but I can't see how it paints him any more negatively than anyone else. For instance, mafia talk at night, if he was mafia, surely he would have been notified to show up to his "meeting" with at least a pm, right?

Who do you think more capable going through the night without knowing, mafia or town?

Lastly, not knowing there wasn't a night at all in and of itself means he hasn't been reading the thread, so what do we make of that. Has he not been reading because he's mafia and doesn't need to read (not trying to find scum because he is one) or is it because he's simply a busy townie and doesn't see the point of day 1 anyway?

It's hard to call.

If you also think it's odd, why do you need our reasoning behind the oddness?

But can you be sure he's not playing you/us? Either he's mafia or just an ordinary Townie - no doc, no cop, no nuthin'... And based on that he's either clever (pretending not to know if we've had night already - which might back fire on him right now) or he's not paying attention. I don't know which one I prefer! And if he isn't Mafia, the mafia knows for sure he's not valuable at all to the ppl in town (he can't save them or discover a mafia during night)...

Damn, I wish I had come up with that! There's no real reason to kill him off at night now...

DanneSandin said:
theprof00 said:

It's hard to call.

But can you be sure he's not playing you/us? Either he's mafia or just an ordinary Townie - no doc, no cop, no nuthin'... And based on that he's either clever (pretending not to know if we've had night already - which might back fire on him right now) or he's not paying attention. I don't know which one I prefer! And if he isn't Mafia, the mafia knows for sure he's not valuable at all to the ppl in town (he can't save them or discover a mafia during night)...

Damn, I wish I had come up with that! There's no real reason to kill him off at night now...

See where you get when you think a little? My question was only meant to get you to think about it some more.

I did this to demonstrate to you that this is referred to as a "null tell". That is, it's a tell alright, but it is almost impossible to figure out what it means. It could mean a whole host of things.

Also, yeah I'm sure you did wish you came up with that, Mr. Pretending to have a role.

You just outed yourself as a good role who wishes he was hidden. Why would you do that? I'm calling bullshit on that, completely.

Tell me, what do you think about Trucks?

theprof00 said:
DanneSandin said:

See where you get when you think a little? My question was only meant to get you to think about it some more.

I did this to demonstrate to you that this is referred to as a "null tell". That is, it's a tell alright, but it is almost impossible to figure out what it means. It could mean a whole host of things.

Also, yeah I'm sure you did wish you came up with that, Mr. Pretending to have a role.

You just outed yourself as a good role who wishes he was hidden. Why would you do that? I'm calling bullshit on that, completely.

There's only three townie roles, right? Ordinary townie, cop and doc? But what's all this talk about 3rd parties? I've seen that term thrown around...

And in what way have I "outed myself" as someone with a good role?! I just said that outlaw couldn't be a role, or a mafia if he was serious about that night comment...

I don't really get why he's going after Baal about that thing with NinPie... Moreno already stood up for the kid, and people have done much more suspicous things here than going after NinPie after that slip up of his...

DanneSandin said:
theprof00 said:
DanneSandin said:

There's only three townie roles, right? Ordinary townie, cop and doc? But what's all this talk about 3rd parties? I've seen that term thrown around...

And in what way have I "outed myself" as someone with a good role?! I just said that outlaw couldn't be a role, or a mafia if he was serious about that night comment...

I don't really get why he's going after Baal about that thing with NinPie... Moreno already stood up for the kid, and people have done much more suspicous things here than going after NinPie after that slip up of his...

Are you the cop or doc?