By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
radishhead said:
As it stands now, I want rainbow yoshi lynched today, but I'm not putting a vote on until I've gone back over his posts- expect an analysis later on

All four of them (unless I missed one)? I linked them already, complete with page numbers for people with 50 posts/page.

insomniac17 said:

I have included each of Rainbow's posts thus far. Page numbers are for 50 posts per page. Post 1 (page 7), 2 (page 7), 3 (page 12), 4 (page 12)

My reason for voting Rainbow was not necessarily to get everyone to start voting and lynch him right away. I did it because I want him to actually post something that's useful. His four posts contain 34 words. 19 of those are in the last post, which isn't even a vote or anything related to the game. With those posts, he's voted for two different people. I can understand being busy, but there has been plenty of time for at least one post explaining the votes he made. I know that he might be modkilled, but I would rather that didn't happen since it's already happened once in this game. I would much rather he become active, even if he ends up getting lynched today anyway.

Him not showing up until page 7 does not concern me nearly as much (due to last weekend being Mother's Day weekend) as his lack of participation since.

Around the Network
supermario128 said:

My general thoughts on everyone so far:

Pro town: Rol, Nen, Trucks, Linkz, Insomniac, Mantle, Wonk, Prof, Final Fan, Radish, NintyPie (most likely to least likely)

Mafia or 3rd party: Outlaw, Rainbow, Moreno, Danne, Noctis, Smeags, Baalz, Stefl (Most likely to least likely)

In depth thoughts:

Danne: He said people have different roles "In the town" very early on. This leads me to believe he isn't part of the town himself. Also, he said "@prof: I don't know shit... I'm so new at this that I'm just confused all the time =P" which sounds a lot like how Manuel was playing last game. I was fooled by Manuel, but I won't be fooled again! (Probably mafia or 3rd party)

Nono, I ASKED if there WERE different roles in the town! Big difference there bud. People are talking about mafia "strong men", and the towns "body guard" and stuff like that... And what's up with that cult thing you're talking about?! Where I come from we have Mafia and townies. Period. There's no 3rd party and shit... The townies are either ordinary townies, or the mayor (whom can ask the host if a player is mafia or townie) and then there's the doctor, whom can protect single townies during the night...

If you read my statement above it'll be quite obvious that I'm knew to all you're rules and 3rd parties n stuff - and therefore theres no wonder I'm confused all the time. First time playing online, and with really, really in depth analysis... I usually play while drunk with friends.

And who the eff is Manuel?! =P don't compare me with that guy!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Smeags said:
DanneSandin said:

Is Smeags always like this when he plays? Anyways, didn't we already have a similar situation before? Someone was quite quiet, until someother pointed this out - and then the first person started to point fingers and voting and shit... (Did I make it at least barely undertandable?)

Anyway:

FoS: Smeag

This is my first time playing... and from what I'm experiencing so far... it seems like I would have been better off not playing.

Hehe yeah, I gotta agree with you that one =P Right now it seems far more likely that I'll get lynched than killed by the mafia... weird uh?

radishhead said:

Wow I don't think I actually saw that post- that's pretty insane. Mind telling me what post he was quoting when he made that comment?

It was this one:

RolStoppable said:

outlawauron said:
and Jesus Christ. Is there any sort of time limit on days?

Only if a third of the players vote for a time limit or if the moderator is sick of us.

If you want this Day to end quickly, just admit that you are mafia. Who did you kill last Night?

We've had night already?

Oh! Seems like I messed it up - but I think u get the point..

Around the Network

Page 64 if you only have 10 post/page

insomniac17 said:
radishhead said:
As it stands now, I want rainbow yoshi lynched today, but I'm not putting a vote on until I've gone back over his posts- expect an analysis later on

All four of them (unless I missed one)? I linked them already, complete with page numbers for people with 50 posts/page.

insomniac17 said:

I have included each of Rainbow's posts thus far. Page numbers are for 50 posts per page. Post 1 (page 7), 2 (page 7), 3 (page 12), 4 (page 12)

My reason for voting Rainbow was not necessarily to get everyone to start voting and lynch him right away. I did it because I want him to actually post something that's useful. His four posts contain 34 words. 19 of those are in the last post, which isn't even a vote or anything related to the game. With those posts, he's voted for two different people. I can understand being busy, but there has been plenty of time for at least one post explaining the votes he made. I know that he might be modkilled, but I would rather that didn't happen since it's already happened once in this game. I would much rather he become active, even if he ends up getting lynched today anyway.

Him not showing up until page 7 does not concern me nearly as much (due to last weekend being Mother's Day weekend) as his lack of participation since.

4 posts? I was ready to vote due to inactivity, and I thought it was closer to 10 posts - this is inexcusable

Unvote: Whoever (probably no lynch)

Vote: RainbowYoshi

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

For everyone who wants the Outlawauron post :

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4568710

This is where he says : "We've had night already?"

mantlepiecek said:
For everyone who wants the Outlawauron post :

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4568710

This is where he says : "We've had night already?"

thx =)

DanneSandin said:
theprof00 said:
DanneSandin said:
As the game is right now, the less you talk the better for you... But have you started talking you're in the mess...

Really? Because I've been talking at least more than you have, and I'm not in a mess.

I've seen the fingers being pointed at you =P aren't you in more mess than me then?

haha, no, no.

The only thing people like to say is that not giving my evidence for nen is suspicious, but none can really explain why. They just thnk I'm hiding something (which is fair, I am) so that automatically means I'm shady, or mafia. They're not thinking. For example, everyone is hiding their roles, right? If a cop were to scan someone he would just go after them, not claim his role before doing so. There is no point drawing attention to get something done. In this way, all players hide something, at least all reasonably talented players.