By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Final-Fan said:
I am going to be extremely annoyed if it proves to be the case that nen is right and your evidence is imaginary, prof.

And no, there is no way in hell I want to No Lynch today with Rainbow Yoshi the way he is, unless he gets better or gets modkilled. FoS prof.

I'm not sure what you're getting at. We've had one modkill, we might have another modkill, and you're fos'ing me for suggesting a no lynch? 

What alternative would yo have me provide? Are you saying you want 3 people dead on day one, or that we should just lynch RY?

Around the Network

As it stands now, I want rainbow yoshi lynched today, but I'm not putting a vote on until I've gone back over his posts- expect an analysis later on

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

I still prefer Baalzamon for a lynch today. His stance on NintendoPie just doesn't ring true to me, he talks like he committed a mortal sin when I consider NP's reaction to Rol's questionning in line with what I've seen of him in the previous game. In fact, I would have been more suspicious if NP answered correctly right off the bat.

My guess is that Baalz thought NP was a good target for a mislynch and he now feels that he can't go back since he's committed himself to this lynch.

Unvote: radishhead

Vote: Baalzamon

Signature goes here!

Every game I play, I swear you guys get stupider and stupider.

It is literally almost laughable what is going on. Trucks, do you have ANY clue how hypocritical what you just did was? So NintendoPie is an attempt at a mislynch? What you have against me is FAR FAR FAR less than anything against NintendoPie, yet you aren't trying to get a mislynch? Don't even try pulling that bullshit.

Also, your second paragraph is just....stupid. He has never even had a remote chance of getting lynched. I think that was obvious pretty much from the moment nobody but me voted for him. I'm not going back because I don't want to go back. Why would any townie stop going after somebody they feel is mafia? That doesn't make logical sense.

LOL

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Baalzamon said:

It is literally almost laughable what is going on. Trucks, do you have ANY clue how hypocritical what you just did was? So NintendoPie is an attempt at a mislynch? What you have against me is FAR FAR FAR less than anything against NintendoPie, yet you aren't trying to get a mislynch? Don't even try pulling that bullshit.

Also, your second paragraph is just....stupid. He has never even had a remote chance of getting lynched. I think that was obvious pretty much from the moment nobody but me voted for him. I'm not going back because I don't want to go back. Why would any townie stop going after somebody they feel is mafia? That doesn't make logical sense.

LOL

Apart from ninpie, who do you think looks anti-town?

Around the Network

I was a little suspicious of Radish, but I know he does stuff like this every game, so it wasn't really much to go off of.

Rainbow Yoshi isn't particularly participating. That being the case, don't really have a clue about him, but he sort of needs to be gone (granted I would rather have a modkill for a situation like this than use up a lynch on it).

Moreno defending NinPie really makes me wonder, though I'm not necessarily inclined to believe he is mafia, I just need to watch his posts as I am a little suspicious.

Trucks recent post has actually made me suspicious of him. I can understand if he particularly doesn't like my justification, but to try using that saying I am trying to get a mislynch (when it was quite obvious that wasn't going to happen) is stretching it way too far, in my opinion, and what he is doing is more of an attempt at a mislynch than mine could ever be interpreted as.

That would be my main thoughts as of now, but I unfortunately need to go to school/work so won't be back for 8 hours.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

outlawauron said:

We've had night already?

If you were paying attention, you'd know... No one else caught on to this?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

theprof00 said:
DanneSandin said:
As the game is right now, the less you talk the better for you... But have you started talking you're in the mess...

Really? Because I've been talking at least more than you have, and I'm not in a mess.

I've seen the fingers being pointed at you =P aren't you in more mess than me then?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:
outlawauron said:

We've had night already?

If you were paying attention, you'd know... No one else caught on to this?

Wow I don't think I actually saw that post- that's pretty insane. Mind telling me what post he was quoting when he made that comment?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Baalzamon said:

LOL

I'm trying to get a scum lynch that's the difference. Your attitude and the way you handled events give me a scum vibe (just as you resorting to insults just now). You acted in a suspicious way, NP fumbled while answering a question, what you're doing is much worst.

My second paragraph is not stupid, you're not backing down because like you said, a townie shouldn't stop going after someone he thinks is scum and since that's what you're trying to impersonate backing down would blow your cover.

Signature goes here!