By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
supermario128 said:

Baalz: Seemed much to eager to go after NintendoPie after he failed to answer Rol's question. I agree that NintendoPie had no reason for not answering the question, but something seems off here. (Probably mafia or 3rd party)

You clearly need to re-read what happened.  I was not even online until about an hour after NintendoPie answered Rol's question completely wrong.  It was his answer that led to me re-reading through the posts and eventually going after NintendoPie.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network
Baalzamon said:
supermario128 said:

Baalz: Seemed much to eager to go after NintendoPie after he failed to answer Rol's question. I agree that NintendoPie had no reason for not answering the question, but something seems off here. (Probably mafia or 3rd party)

You clearly need to re-read what happened.  I was not even online until about an hour after NintendoPie answered Rol's question completely wrong.  It was his answer that led to me re-reading through the posts and eventually going after NintendoPie.

My answer wasn't wrong, your suspiciouns were wrong. 

Vote: Baalzamon

RolStoppable said:
NintendoPie said:
Baalzamon said:

If your answer wasn't wrong, it implies that you are indeed scum.

Ni it doesn't. My answer was already proven, be me several times over, to show that I am not. I stated that a Mafia would know who is on their team, correct? In that case I am not on Radish's Team.

NintendoPie said:

After ample discussion, you STILL don't get the point I have been trying to get across to you.  Once again, you make a comment that can only be known if you are not town.

If your answer is not wrong, then it must be right.  For you to be certain that Radish is not on your team, you cannot be a member of the town.

So what is your answer?

You went from saying he is not on your team, to once again restating the answer and saying he is not on your team, to saying you have no clue if he is on your team, to saying your answer wasn't wrong (meaning he is not on your team).

You have literally just finished the circle and gone right back to where you started.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
NintendoPie said:

Ni it doesn't. My answer was already proven, be me several times over, to show that I am not. I stated that a Mafia would know who is on their team, correct? In that case I am not on Radish's Team.

The only reason why you haven't been lynched yet is that (almost) everyone considers the possibility that you simply don't grasp what's going on.

I get what is going on, you don't see the simple way I layed it out for you. I flat out said that I am not Mafia.

Off-topic. Thank you so much NintendoPie, you have just made me laugh harder than I have in a long time. Are your posts intended to be comical or are they actually serious?

Baalzamon said:
NintendoPie said:

After ample discussion, you STILL don't get the point I have been trying to get across to you.  Once again, you make a comment that can only be known if you are not town.

If your answer is not wrong, then it must be right.  For you to be certain that Radish is not on your team, you cannot be a member of the town.

So what is your answer?

You went from saying he is not on your team, to once again restating the answer and saying he is not on your team, to saying you have no clue if he is on your team, to saying your answer wasn't wrong (meaning he is not on your team).

You have literally just finished the circle and gone right back to where you started.

Not being on my team/me having no clue if he is on my team. Samething. I don't know, I say no, untill further notice, I don't know, because I am Townie. I already sayed that before.

Baalzamon said:
Off-topic. Thank you so much NintendoPie, you have just made me laugh harder than I have in a long time. Are your posts intended to be comical or are they actually serious?

You are welcome. I hope you can find funnier things to laugh at in the future, though.

I guess this is what I get for trying to defend another townie. From now on, fight your own fights.

Okay, first, my rollercoaster like votes.

Let's start by saying that FoS is just a small "tag", if you'd like to call it like that, and it's pretty much worthless in other ways.

I first voted for Radish because I indeed wanted him out, soon, I didn't want to play with him if he kept playing the way he was before.

Then, I moved in Stefl because he was acting very strange, and frankly, he was not even close to be lynched.

Now, I focus on Radish again, as I promised.

After that, I unvote, seeing he has gotten much more clear, focused and analytical, that's why I voted for him in the first place, because he was not playing like that.

....................................................................................

Now, about Baalz, I really don't like how far he pushed for that, and now he is trying to lynch Pie only because he was mislynched a while ago by a word, I know people are meant to be harsh in here, but this is too far, he is trying to use that as an excuse.

....................................................................................

Stefl, why should I blindly trust prof? It's the first day.

Hatmoza, you should PM RY and warn him that he should play for real, and if not, modkill him.