By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Radishhead said:

These quotes aren’t in rapid succession either- but they are taken from a line of his messages, without anything taken out between them. All of these messages seem desperate to me- it’s really strange, especially considering that NinPie hasn’t requested any of this help (not in the thread at least), and Rol did a similar interrogation technique on other players earlier. There’s no getting away from the fact that he believed that this line of questioning would put NinPie in serious trouble (no idea why, as it was only one player’s simple questions), and that this meant bad news for him for whatever reason – there’s no other reason that he would need to defend him in this way. I’m not accepting that he’s arguing with Rol for such a long time for the sake of protecting a “confused” new player.

Oh, I like your analysation on the whole thing much more then mine... it also reassures me on my vote...

Around the Network
supermario128 said:

Rol: "Are you on the same team as Radish?"

NintyPie: "I don't know."

Mario: "See, that was easy..."

If you were mafia you might have overthought the question. If you were a paranoid townie you might have still overthought the question. The fact of the matter is that it really wasn't that difficult unless you weren't sure how to answer it proberly without looking like scum.

Also, you are not that far apart, I put you as least likely to be pro town on my "pro town list".

Yet, Moreno is in the middle of your Scum List.

I may have overthought the question, still, I think it was hard to answer under my circumstances.

Hummm... though I don't really like how Radish left out some things... like morenos FoS on me prior to voting me...

Stefl1504 said:
Hummm... though I don't really like how Radish left out some things... like morenos FoS on me prior to voting me...

I remember leaving out 2 or 3 posts- but I thought that I would have left in something like that- mind pointing me to the post I missed?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Wonktonodi said:
radishhead said:
Oh btw,

Finger of Stalin: NintendoPie
Hand of Stalin: Moreno

so you are saying they are on your team :P

I just felt like exiling them to Siberia :)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
radishhead said:
Stefl1504 said:

I remember leaving out 2 or 3 posts- but I thought that I would have left in something like that- mind pointing me to the post I missed?

You cut it off... here it is

NintendoPie said:

I may have overthought the question, still, I think it was hard to answer under my circumstances.

Moreno has also switched his votes far too often. Whoever is in the lead at the time, it seems he will vote for them. Almost like he doesn't care who is lynched as long as someone is. You, on the other hand,  just made a mistake and everyone is over reacting. Or am I wrong; does everyone have a right to be over reacting?

Again, I don't think it was hard to answer for the reasons I already explained in my other post.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Stefl1504 said:
radishhead said:
Stefl1504 said:

You cut it off... here it is

Humm... which reminds me, I was so focused on his FoS on me, I did not even look at the vote for you here...

supermario128 said:
NintendoPie said:

Moreno has also switched his votes far too often. Whoever is in the lead at the time, it seems he will vote for them. Almost like he doesn't care who is lynched as long as someone is. You, on the other hand,  just made a mistake and everyone is over reacting. Or am I wrong; does everyone have a right to be over reacting?

Again, I don't think it was hard to answer for the reasons I already explained in my other post.

For me it was hard to answer. Do you not get that? I was not sure what he was talking about.

TruckOSaurus said:
Baalzamon said:
I find it extremely ironic that I was voted out on day 1 a number of rounds ago for saying a SINGLE word in the wrong form (I think I said a word in plural instead of singular format...and this was only my 2nd or 3rd game playing mafia and I was still pretty poor), yet people are insisting this game that my justification for voting NintendoPie is not adequate (I was town that game by the way).

Ninpie was told his answer was wrong, and he tried justifying it with a completely piss poor reason (I don't care if he is a noob, I was a noob when this happened to me too). He even restated what he meant, and STILL said it completely wrong. Along with this, he tried almost assuring us of the alignment of yet another player. Also, unless I'm mistaken, acting dumb about how the mafia team works is a very good tell for a rookie mafia member.

And being generally (as I have stated numerous times in the past, I need solid evidence) against lynching on day 1 and being against voting on day 1 are completely different things, Trucks. Regardless of that, this is too good of evidence to pass up on in my opinion.

Vote for whoever the hell you wish. My vote is staying on NintendoPie for the time being.

So you're voting for him but you don't want him lynched?

Actually, in this particular case, I rather do feel he deserves to be lynched, but it seems others disagree with me (hence why I said this is too good of evidence to pass up).  I have already made my point (and people have been lynched for FAR less). 

Actively pushing for his lynch, however, won't do much good when others don't feel the main reasoning for lynching him is adequate evidence (although I'm not quite sure what classifies as adequate evidence if this isn't it)

That being the case, I do still want my vote on him so people have an idea of where I stand.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.