By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Oh btw,

Finger of Stalin: NintendoPie
Hand of Stalin: Moreno

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
Rainbow Yoshi said:
Well guys, I've got to say I love the night-life. This town is so fun to be in.

These comments don't get you anywhere, really. 

FoS: Rainbow.

Radish can you reformat in a new post?
Bold for topic headers
Italic for what you're quoting
regular for your own analysis.

I thought I might go back as well and check out moreno...

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4565038

I like this post, rol could be sly enough to behave like in his first game if he is mafia again...

This doesn't tell much, though considering rols sharp answer, one cannot add anything more...

Okay, I will put posts that don't tell much at the end... I insert the coresponding numbers, like right now we have (1)

Here, that one does not sit well, he is taking the easy route - he could very well go after me, but instead he says that I could hide behind messing up, this is typical scumlike behaviour in my eyes - he does FoS me, sprinkles a little distrust, but does not go after me, since he knows I am town

Here, he says that I might be a jester after I said that I should be shot into the face (being too much of a distraction), roleclaiming, claiming that I am no Jester... maybe some other stuff, also looks kind of scumy to me. Then he takes it back here.

Then he probably realised lynching me, or at least jumping onto me is safe, thus the vote - it does not really fit with his earlier behaviour towards me... also he points out Danne's post, which seems like normal behaviour... or distancing...

Okay, now this becomes interesting, after my return to sanity, and people claiming that my roleclaim sounds legit, he jumps back on "bad" radish... who voiced his distrust towards Trucks because Trucks is not going after him... quite an interesting moment to jump back onto radish again... I know Radish was wrong with his claim about Trucks, but this is just strange - (PLEASE I WANT THOUGHTS FROM OTHERS ON THIS SPECIFIC POST) (2)

Here, he wants to put himself (with others) into a better light... (btw, I think he is scum - this post kind of enforces that thought to me)

True statement on radishes ussual behaviour

In comes rainbow-yoshis strange vote on moreno... and morenos quite amusing trap.

This gives off a bad vibe... but I cannot pinpoint anything other than a little lack of motivation (3)

FoS on Rol... because on... nothing? At least Rol was doing anything... even if it did not give that much of information to us... discussion with Rol goes on and on and on and on (this starts to give me a town vibe) and on (:D) and on (finally finished, this whole discussion regarding NinPie, Rol interaction kind of looked pointless, though the effort put into it from moreno is... redeeming...)

Humm... I would also put this to non-tells, but I would like to hear some other opinions on the "easy" FoS (well it's safe to FoS someone who ignores the OP (or was the rule in OP+1?))

Again discussion with rol... though I don't understand his reasoning here, baalz answered completely different to rol than Ninpie did... (4) (5)

This post
- humm I would like to hear more on his opinion on Baalz... unvotes Radish... gives his opinion on certain matters... urgh - I think he is back to zero, and here I was all eager to vote for him some of his posts ago... actually he is more on the town side now... (6) (also my motivation pretty much vanished by now doing the analysation on him...)

Again with rol about NinPie, nothing special in his post...

Here we are on a turning point again? Why not believe in Prof here (in the sense of, Prof is a good player, he knows what he does and we know what we can do if he does not die/ends up scum), specially if moreno makes it sound like he trusts prof on this matter, but wants him to claim the post in question...

Was he not paying attention... didn't prof say it is not power related? Prof says it later that this extends even into rolefishing which is quite true... also this post adds to that... moreno gets defensive on the whole rolefishing stuff...

Non-telling-posts: (chronological order - excluding "I am here" post)

1 2 3 4 5 6

Urgh... was trying to beat radish too it... now of to read what happened while I wrote this shit...

Also I feel not too secure about doing this, but, meh:

Vote: Moreno

(ooh, here I am basically doing the same he did once throughout this game... lol)

NintendoPie said:

It was a hard question to answer. I didn't know what in the world he was trying to question.

" Are you on the same team as Radish. (i.e. Scum or Town)" that is the example of a simple question.

Also, It doesn't make sense how you have Moreno and I so far apart. You even said it yourself, we could be on the same team.

Rol: "Are you on the same team as Radish?"

NintyPie: "I don't know."

Mario: "See, that was easy..."

If you were mafia you might have overthought the question. If you were a paranoid townie you might have still overthought the question. The fact of the matter is that it really wasn't that difficult unless you weren't sure how to answer it proberly without looking like scum.

Also, you are not that far apart, I put you as least likely to be pro town on my "pro town list".

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:
RolStoppable said:
morenoingrato said:

@Rol: Is there even a point in Pie's interrogatory?, there's no way to prove what he is saying, and even if Radish turns out Town/Mafia, it won't prove anything.

Well, pie said that he and radish are not on the same team. That is worth looking into. I wanted to give radish the chance to have a go at it, but he went offline.

That's worthless or a trap.

Assuming Radish and Pie are Mafia, Pie would never admit being on the same team as Radish.

Assuming both are town Pie could have mistakenly said they are not on the same team.

Assuming Pie is Mafia, and Radish isn't, Pie would have said they ar eon the same team.

Assuming Radish is Mafia and Pie isn't, it's also guesswork.

Assuming you and Radish are Mafia, you could be using this to your advantage,

there are so many bad conclusions here.

There is really no reason anyone should say they are on different teams on day one. Townies shouldn't know. Scum would know that the townies wouldn't know.

Claiming to know one way or the other could be a slip or a mistake. It's funny how you jumped on them last game and are defending one this game.

radishhead said:
Oh btw,

Finger of Stalin: NintendoPie
Hand of Stalin: Moreno

so you are saying they are on your team :P

Moreno’s posts this game can be sorted almost exclusively into two categories: Ones involving the lynch of me (Radishhead), and ones about (mainly defending) NintendoPie. Below is an analysis of almost all of his posts in the round so far – he’s very interesting when you look at his posts in this context. In this analysis, “1” = quote 1, and “A1” = analysis 1 

1) “Reporting in!

I'd really like Radish to go too, he was a headache last round.

However, FF, pushing for a easy lynch?”

A1) Straight into the round, and stating that he would like a Radish lynch- presumably following the discussion that he had in the pre-game thread. Not particularly suspicious on its own, since a few others were mentioning it, but we’re only just getting started!
--
2) “Okay, but as everyone is saying, Radish plays it safe and is always a problem for town later on.
They gave me a hard time for playing badly, and that's probably what Radish needs”

A2) Well, he admits it himself- he’s going along with what “everyone” is saying (a bit of an exaggeration I might add; trying to convince us that his accusations are normal in the context?) – maybe there’s some truth behind it, but he hasn’t posted anything yet not related to my lynch.

3) “Well, honestly, after that post, I really want to lynch Radish now. Are we really going to keep him until the end only for him to confuse us and harm the town?
And even worse, he thinks he is not behaving the same as last round.

I think he needs a good dose of reality.

Vote: Radishhead”

A3) 3rd post in, and he’s not going to give up on this- heck, he’s not going to say anything not related to me dying for the time being. Note the rhetorical question- he’s asking the other players to effectively question their decisions to possibly give me another chance. This is either the move of a townie with a personal grudge, and not particularly great commitment to the round, or a mafia member who’s desperate to capitalise off the anti-Radish sentiments being spouted in the pre-game thread.
--
4) “What the hell?

I don't get it, is Stefl a jester or something?”
“Unvote.

Vote: Stefl.

Also, just because we changed our focus, we shouldn't leave Radish of the hook.”

A4) He decides to move onto another player- Stefl. However, it isn’t anything that hasn’t been suggested already, and it seemed very sudden to go from “it’s all about Radish” to just going “lol Stef you jester” and sticking a vote on him. Also, I was about to mention that he’s finally made a post where he’s not suggesting my lynch, but he sticks that statement at the end to ensure that we don’t forget about it.
--
5) “Okay, that's it.
Unvote.
Vote: Radishhead.
You suspect ToS because he doesn't suspect you, that's... laughable.”

A5) Pretty rapid change of vote there, Moreno- realised that your Stef train was going to be a late departure? Good thing that you reminded us earlier that I wasn’t to be let “off the hook”! The quote that he used to frame me was interesting too- it was actually an observation of mine as to how Truck’s tone had changed from last round, and it hadn’t got much criticism from anyone else.

--

6) “Also, a little far fetched, but the people NOT pushing for Radish could be more likely Mafia, since Radish is almost always a help/shield to Mafia in the end.”

A6) Notice that he isn’t one of the people not pushing for me – he could very well be preparing a secondary mislynch of someone that he claims wasn’t pushing hard enough for my lynch (obviously leaving him safe, since he’s by far the biggest advocator of my death at this point) 

--------------------------------------------------

From this point onwards he’s moved on from killing me, and onto defending NintendoPie. 

7) @ Rol’s NinPie interrogation: “That's worthless or a trap.
Assuming Radish and Pie are Mafia, Pie would never admit being on the same team as Radish.
Assuming both are town Pie could have mistakenly said they are not on the same team.
Assuming Pie is Mafia, and Radish isn't, Pie would have said they ar eon the same team.
Assuming you and Radish are Mafia, you could be using this to your advantage”

A7) Not much to say here really, but it was worth putting up because it was this that led to the argument between him and Rol.

--

8) “Because you are really pushing for him to answer?
FoS Rol.”

9) “How was he supposed to answer if "impossible to tell" was not an answer?”

10) “When he said he was unable to answer, you kept pushing, even if it was clear he can't answer.”

11) “Well, he did blindly say he was not on his team without thinking it much, but I'm sure you wouldn't have allowed a "impossible to answer" scenario.”

A8, 9, 10, 11) These quotes aren’t in rapid succession either- but they are taken from a line of his messages, without anything taken out between them. All of these messages seem desperate to me- it’s really strange, especially considering that NinPie hasn’t requested any of this help (not in the thread at least), and Rol did a similar interrogation technique on other players earlier. There’s no getting away from the fact that he believed that this line of questioning would put NinPie in serious trouble (no idea why, as it was only one player’s simple questions), and that this meant bad news for him for whatever reason – there’s no other reason that he would need to defend him in this way. I’m not accepting that he’s arguing with Rol for such a long time for the sake of protecting a “confused” new player. He continues below:

--

(NinPie): “Moreno really covers all of my feelings about this. ”

12) “Well, you should be doing this really, but I just find Rol's actions fishy.” (Rol notices this later on: “By the way, you were there when I asked baalz the same question earlier in the game and didn't have an issue with my actions, even though I used a harsher tone. Is there any particular reason why you jumped to pie's defense?”)

A12) There seems to be friendly communication going on between Moreno and NinPie at this point. Honestly, I’m not surprised that NP is cheerful about this- I would be too if someone just fought my side for me that hard. Not only this, but his reaction is simply “you should be doing this really...” – when he was MUCH more critical of the actions of people like Stef and I for much less suspicious behaviour than simply sitting back and letting someone argue a case for us. It could be that Moreno is mafia and trying to gain the trust of NinPie because he feels that he’s an easily manipulated townie, but I’m not sure yet.

--

13) “I'm just trying to stop abuse from someone who was very confused and apparently, is too weak to even try to defend himself. And let's assume we are both Mafia, I wouldn't be stupid enough to outright defend him.” 
(Linkz mentions this a bit later on: “Let's assume one of you is mafia. Are you stupid enough to defend mafia as town, or are you defending a poor townie for brownie points?”)...[Moreno]: “No, I just really think Rol trying to make Pie answer something he can't is totally out of context.”
A13) More defence- very curious. Explains how he wouldn’t be “stupid enough” to outright defend a Mafia NinPie if they were both Mafia, but he explains that the reason for his defending was merely to “stop abuse”. To me, it suggests a Mafia Moreno, and a town NinPie. 

--

NP1) [NinPie]: “Anyway, I can almost assure you that Moreno is not Mafia.”
ANP1) Not a Moreno quote, but it’s interesting looking at it with the context of the rest of Moreno/Ninpie’s communication this round. Has Moreno successfully manipulated townie NinPie, or are they both Mafia? I think it’s one or the other, because this is a VERY strange thing to say if neither are true.

--

14) “Honestly, this is where I wanted to go to.
Unvote: Radish
He is playing well right now.”

“I still think the case on NintendoPie is pretty weak since he is still a novice and doesn't get some things, Rol, on the other hand knows very well how to play and is very capable of luring players into their doom.”

“Now, I don't like Baalz, he looks like he is trying too hard to get people to vote for NintendoPie.” 

A14) 
- [Unvote] “he is playing well right now”: a fair few other players (Stef, Prof, among others?) didn’t think this – a bit quick to pull back considering how confident he was before?
- Just explaining past actions – I would have thought that he would have moved on from the NinPie debate by now, but I guess not
- He’s finally moved onto someone besides me and NP, but it’s actually just more defence of NinPie. 

--

15) “I don't know, something, something related to flavor or skills? Of course, assuming said post exists in the first place.
I'm looking for something that might point to it as we speak.”...” How is that even rolefishing?
I said it COULD be that.”

A15) Sorry guys, I can’t follow this rolefishing convo- I understand that prof is accusing Moreno of it, but I don’t understand why (I think I missed a quote back there or something)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:

--------------------------------------------------

From this point onwards he’s moved on from killing me, and onto defending NintendoPie.

7) @ Rol’s NinPie interrogation: “That's worthless or a trap.
Assuming you and Radish are Mafia, you could be using this to your advantage”

A7) Not much to say here really, but it was worth putting up because it was this that led to the argument between him and Rol.

--

8) “Because you are really pushing for him to answer?
FoS Rol.”

9) “How was he supposed to answer if "impossible to tell" was not an answer?”

10) “When he said he was unable to answer, you kept pushing, even if it was clear he can't answer.”

11) “Well, he did blindly say he was not on his team without thinking it much, but I'm sure you wouldn't have allowed a "impossible to answer" scenario.”

A8, 9, 10, 11) These quotes aren’t in rapid succession either- but they are taken from a line of his messages, without anything taken out between them. All of these messages seem desperate to me- it’s really strange, especially considering that NinPie hasn’t requested any of this help (not in the thread at least), and Rol did a similar interrogation technique on other players earlier. There’s no getting away from the fact that he believed that this line of questioning would put NinPie in serious trouble (no idea why, as it was only one player’s simple questions), and that this meant bad news for him for whatever reason – there’s no other reason that he would need to defend him in this way. I’m not accepting that he’s arguing with Rol for such a long time for the sake of protecting a “confused” new player. He continues below:

--

(NinPie): “Moreno really covers all of my feelings about this. ”

12) “Well, you should be doing this really, but I just find Rol's actions fishy.” (Rol notices this later on: “By the way, you were there when I asked baalz the same question earlier in the game and didn't have an issue with my actions, even though I used a harsher tone. Is there any particular reason why you jumped to pie's defense?”)

A12) There seems to be friendly communication going on between Moreno and NinPie at this point. Honestly, I’m not surprised that NP is cheerful about this- I would be too if someone just fought my side for me that hard. Not only this, but his reaction is simply “you should be doing this really...” – when he was MUCH more critical of the actions of people like Stef and I for much less suspicious behaviour than simply sitting back and letting someone argue a case for us. It could be that Moreno is mafia and trying to gain the trust of NinPie because he feels that he’s an easily manipulated townie, but I’m not sure yet.

--

13) “I'm just trying to stop abuse from someone who was very confused and apparently, is too weak to even try to defend himself. And let's assume we are both Mafia, I wouldn't be stupid enough to outright defend him.”
(Linkz mentions this a bit later on: “Let's assume one of you is mafia. Are you stupid enough to defend mafia as town, or are you defending a poor townie for brownie points?”)...[Moreno]: “No, I just really think Rol trying to make Pie answer something he can't is totally out of context.”
A13) More defence- very curious. Explains how he wouldn’t be “stupid enough” to outright defend a Mafia NinPie if they were both Mafia, but he explains that the reason for his defending was merely to “stop abuse”. To me, it suggests a Mafia Moreno, and a town NinPie.

--

NP1) [NinPie]: “Anyway, I can almost assure you that Moreno is not Mafia.”
ANP1) Not a Moreno quote, but it’s interesting looking at it with the context of the rest of Moreno/Ninpie’s communication this round. Has Moreno successfully manipulated townie NinPie, or are they both Mafia? I think it’s one or the other, because this is a VERY strange thing to say if neither are true.

--

14) “Honestly, this is where I wanted to go to.
Unvote: Radish
He is playing well right now.”

“I still think the case on NintendoPie is pretty weak since he is still a novice and doesn't get some things, Rol, on the other hand knows very well how to play and is very capable of luring players into their doom.”

“Now, I don't like Baalz, he looks like he is trying too hard to get people to vote for NintendoPie.”

A14)
- [Unvote] “he is playing well right now”: a fair few other players (Stef, Prof, among others?) didn’t think this – a bit quick to pull back considering how confident he was before?
- Just explaining past actions – I would have thought that he would have moved on from the NinPie debate by now, but I guess not
- He’s finally moved onto someone besides me and NP, but it’s actually just more defence of NinPie.

--

15) “I don't know, something, something related to flavor or skills? Of course, assuming said post exists in the first place.
I'm looking for something that might point to it as we speak.”...” How is that even rolefishing?
I said it COULD be that.”

A15) Sorry guys, I can’t follow this rolefishing convo- I understand that prof is accusing Moreno of it, but I don’t understand why (I think I missed a quote back there or something)

Thanks for reading

If you are trying to put us together, you can't. My comments are pulled from the air. I seriously do not really know if he is Mafia or not, as I am a Townie who wouldn't know these things. But, I would think a Mafia would sooner rather than later pull out on defending me as to not look suspicious, as he looks now.

RolStoppable said:
Wonktonodi said:

you remind me of when MarcusJackson played a while back. He didn't say much and would just vote people who would bring up his participation.

(...)

You guys really allowed MDJ to play? You are bonkers.

more than once.....