By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I'm ready to do so; I just need a tiny bit more guidance- can you give me the name of a player that you want investigating, and I'll go through the thread, go through their posts and come to a conclusion on what I believe their alignment to be etc. 

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
radishhead said:

I'm ready to do so; I just need a tiny bit more guidance- can you give me the name of a player that you want investigating, and I'll go through the thread, go through their posts and come to a conclusion on what I believe their alignment to be etc. 

Good, start with moreno, then go rol, then go me, then go Trucks

radishhead said:

FoS Moreno

HoS NintendoPie

I haven't finished catching up with the thread yet (haven't read any posts from when I was gone yet, so other people have probably already picked up on this), but NinPie's answer to Rol's questioning was EXTREMELY suspicious to me- if you read his answers back then it sounds like he's answering from the perspective of a mafia. Why did he know that he's not on my team? He must be either mafia or a 3rd party

There was no need for Moreno to FoS Rol for "pushing" him for an answer- it was a genuinely useful line of thought that could lead to us striking mafia. Your response sounds really desperate tbh

You should've read before you posted.

radishhead said:

What the heck?

So which one of you and Moreno is mafia? Both? 

There's no other reason for a player to outright say "player X is almost definintely not mafia" without presenting any proof AT ALL towards this - as well as this, you two are communicating like your buddies in this game "trying to stop abuse"..."thanks a lot..Moreno"... which makes no sense unless one of you knows the other's alignment

I doubt neither of us are Mafia.

Stefl1504 said:
radishhead said:

Good, start with moreno, then go rol, then go me, then go Trucks

first moreno, then  nen, then danne, then wonk

Around the Network
radishhead said:
morenoingrato said:
NintendoPie said:
Moreno really covers all of my feelings about this.

Well, you should be doing this really, but I just find Rol's actions fishy.

Above: The point where Moreno calls Rol "fishy" - that's a bit too odd to be a coincidence imo

I find it funny that you are picking at that. What other way should I describe him?

NintendoPie said:
radishhead said:

What the heck?

There's no other reason for a player to outright say "player X is almost definintely not mafia" without presenting any proof AT ALL towards this - as well as this, you two are communicating like your buddies in this game "trying to stop abuse"..."thanks a lot..Moreno"... which makes no sense unless one of you knows the other's alignment

why do you doubt moreno is mafia?

I find it extremely ironic that I was voted out on day 1 a number of rounds ago for saying a SINGLE word in the wrong form (I think I said a word in plural instead of singular format...and this was only my 2nd or 3rd game playing mafia and I was still pretty poor), yet people are insisting this game that my justification for voting NintendoPie is not adequate (I was town that game by the way).

Ninpie was told his answer was wrong, and he tried justifying it with a completely piss poor reason (I don't care if he is a noob, I was a noob when this happened to me too). He even restated what he meant, and STILL said it completely wrong. Along with this, he tried almost assuring us of the alignment of yet another player. Also, unless I'm mistaken, acting dumb about how the mafia team works is a very good tell for a rookie mafia member.

And being generally (as I have stated numerous times in the past, I need solid evidence) against lynching on day 1 and being against voting on day 1 are completely different things, Trucks. Regardless of that, this is too good of evidence to pass up on in my opinion.

Vote for whoever the hell you wish. My vote is staying on NintendoPie for the time being.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Smeags said:

Honestly? *chops chicken's head off* No one on either side.

Because nothing has happened yet. *cleans blade*

Mafia's a game about actions happening first, and then letting those actions lead to suspicion/forming factions/deception etc.

It also doesn't help that this is my first game, and because of that I can't look upon previous games and see how people acted back then.

But man... this game is going at a snail's pace, and we haven't even gotten to the first night yet. I really think people are talking just to talk... just a lot of fluff. I must admit I'm not a fan of this 1st day lynch rule. It slows the game down tremendously.

I find you suspicious Smeags. One huge thing about Mafia is to keep yourself in the loop, not just lay back, like you are currently.

theprof00 said:
NintendoPie said:
radishhead said:

What the heck?

why do you doubt moreno is mafia?

First off, he protcted me.

Second off, it was stupid of me to say I doubt I was Mafia. -.- Disregard that.