By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
morenoingrato said:

I don't know, something, something related to flavor or skills? Of course, assuming said post exists in the first place.

I'm looking for something that might point to it as we speak.

Forgot to add, it may be something only you know, like something that points to his skills based on your flavor.

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:
theprof00 said:
morenoingrato said:
theprof00 said:
RolStoppable said:
theprof00 said:
Also, nen is obvious townie.

Why? He is always mafia. At least in every round I've played.

Unfortunately, my source is best saved til later. It's not my ability or his or anything like that. It's something he said and I don't think I should repeat it.

I don't like this, if it's a post, I don't know what would be wrong about pointing it, especially if you get nightkilled as "Always".

Same question to you as to Danne or whatever.

What type of post do you think I'd be referring to?

I don't know, something, something related to flavor or skills? Of course, assuming said post exists in the first place.

HoS both you and Danne for rolefishing.

Did anyone ever consider that making prof an obvious doc-target could be a bad thing, because it means that scum won't target him, thus the doc has no clear target... argh this is confusing, day one should not have any docing recomendations other than "protect me", since these claims are just ridiculous...

theprof00 said:
morenoingrato said:

How is that even rolefishing?

I said it COULD be that.

Stefl1504 said:
Did anyone ever consider that making prof an obvious doc-target could be a bad thing, because it means that scum won't target him, thus the doc has no clear target... argh this is confusing, day one should not have any docing recomendations other than "protect me", because these recomendations are just ridiculous...

EBWOP

Around the Network

With 20 players, 11 votes is the majority.

No lynch(2)
: Radish, Smeags,
Radish(5): F-F, Theprof, Rol, Truck, Outlaw,
Ninpie(1): Baalz
-Placeholder-

Cleanup Stamp

Simply quote this and point out anything missing if that's the case.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

morenoingrato said:
theprof00 said:
morenoingrato said:

How is that even rolefishing?

I said it COULD be that.

It's the only thing you mentioned. If I know what his role is, why the fuck would you want to know? I said he is a townie, that should be enough, but noooooooOooOoO, you call is suspicious. Why? Because you're trying to goad the information out of me with an implied threat.

You were already on my scumspect list. This is only adding to the pile.

EBWOP, sorry it's not the only thing you mentioned, but whatever, close enough.

DanneSandin said:
theprof00 said:

What kinds of things do you think warrant my suspicion? What kind of evidence do you think I have?

In plain words...if you were reading the thread, and happened upon something that said "this guy is definitely town", what would that thing be, in your opinion? Perhaps there are several things that might say that. Feel free to make a list of everything that would suggest someone clearly being town.

It's quite obvious to me that you guys are on a different level than me in regards of playing mafia, so I wouldn't know "townie" or "mafia" if he stared me in the face =P

I don't think a lack of experience can leave a person completely unable to pick out Mafia traits from town ones. 

In other news, following everyone's critical comments yesterday, I decided to reread my posts from earlier in the round and realised that I played pretty terribly - I didn't check through last game, but since I don't remember playing badly last game, the chances are I probably did. To fix this, I spent a lot of today playing Phoenix Wright, and now I feel much more confident in questioning people (because honestly, the worst that can happen is that someone shouts you down a bit for asking a stupid question)- I feel that playing mafia in a "what would Phoenix Wright do" frame of mind is actually making the game much more enjoyable too, meaning that I'm more inclined to read the thread properly (in turn, improving my gameplay - it's a positive multiplier effect!). So basically, thanks Rol for basically forcing me to reconsider my playstyle (I know that others have tried, but some of the things he said really got through to me, and I normally consider myself to have relatively thick skin), and now I'm enjoying the game much more because of it :) Thanks again everyone

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
DanneSandin said:
theprof00 said:

What kinds of things do you think warrant my suspicion? What kind of evidence do you think I have?

In plain words...if you were reading the thread, and happened upon something that said "this guy is definitely town", what would that thing be, in your opinion? Perhaps there are several things that might say that. Feel free to make a list of everything that would suggest someone clearly being town.

It's quite obvious to me that you guys are on a different level than me in regards of playing mafia, so I wouldn't know "townie" or "mafia" if he stared me in the face =P

I don't think a lack of experience can leave a person completely unable to pick out Mafia traits from town ones. 

In other news, following everyone's critical comments yesterday, I decided to reread my posts from earlier in the round and realised that I played pretty terribly - I didn't check through last game, but since I don't remember playing badly last game, the chances are I probably did. To fix this, I spent a lot of today playing Phoenix Wright, and now I feel much more confident in questioning people (because honestly, the worst that can happen is that someone shouts you down a bit for asking a stupid question)- I feel that playing mafia in a "what would Phoenix Wright do" frame of mind is actually making the game much more enjoyable too, meaning that I'm more inclined to read the thread properly (in turn, improving my gameplay - it's a positive multiplier effect!). So basically, thanks Rol for basically forcing me to reconsider my playstyle (I know that others have tried, but some of the things he said really got through to me, and I normally consider myself to have relatively thick skin), and now I'm enjoying the game much more because of it :) Thanks again everyone

Then act on it...