By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
nen-suer said:

Na ah, i think i'm equally entitled to the doc protection now.

Also stop trying to give the doc advice on night protection. its scummy very scummy.

haha it feels like everythings scummy, OR fishy, right now =P

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
theprof00 said:
Goddamn these quote clusters are confusing.

^ This.

I didn't think they were that confusing. Would you prefer if I broke my long posts up into multiple posts. (Directed towards nen and prof)

RolStoppable said:
theprof00 said:
Also, nen is obvious townie.

Why? He is always mafia. At least in every round I've played.

It is true that nen is almost always mafia, but he is being more active this game than the last two which is why I also get a pro town vibe from him. Of course, this could be a strategic move on his part to look more innocent to us.

Final-Fan said:

Unfair to town IMO, so I conclude that he probably really did have an Alarmist from the start, probably to troll us. 

So, you think he is reverse trolling us?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

theprof00 said:
DanneSandin said:
@prof: I don't know shit... I'm so new at this that I'm just confused all the time =P
@nen: why would this be setting you up for a night kill?
@Truck: that's an awesome idea =D

Now, now, it's quite alright. Please tell me what you think I should be saying.

Why not tell us why you think nen is a townie? how could it hhurt telling now? and what would you gain by telling it later?

nen-suer said:
TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:
DanneSandin said:

Isn't it kinda risky going out with a statement like that? I mean, if you can prove that nen is a townie (and he actually is) wouldn't the mafia want you out of the way? That way you can't confirm if nen is a townie, and that would mean he's still on the suspect list...

I always die night 1 regardless. It's up to town to remember what I said and trust me when I flip.

I think the doc should stop playing Yomi and just protect you instead.

Na ah, i think i'm equally entitled to the doc protection now.

Also stop trying to give the doc advice on night protection. its scummy very scummy.

I don't think that is necessary. Anyone even targetting you is asking to be watched. So no. Protection to whomever the doc feels should be protected. That's final.

DanneSandin said:
theprof00 said:
DanneSandin said:
@prof: I don't know shit... I'm so new at this that I'm just confused all the time =P
@nen: why would this be setting you up for a night kill?
@Truck: that's an awesome idea =D

Now, now, it's quite alright. Please tell me what you think I should be saying.

Why not tell us why you think nen is a townie? how could it hhurt telling now? and what would you gain by telling it later?

What kinds of things do you think warrant my suspicion? What kind of evidence do you think I have?

In plain words...if you were reading the thread, and happened upon something that said "this guy is definitely town", what would that thing be, in your opinion? Perhaps there are several things that might say that. Feel free to make a list of everything that would suggest someone clearly being town.

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
Final-Fan said:

Unfair to town IMO, so I conclude that he probably really did have an Alarmist from the start, probably to troll us. 

So, you think he is reverse trolling us?

What do you mean, "reverse"? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

theprof00 said:

What kinds of things do you think warrant my suspicion? What kind of evidence do you think I have?

In plain words...if you were reading the thread, and happened upon something that said "this guy is definitely town", what would that thing be, in your opinion? Perhaps there are several things that might say that. Feel free to make a list of everything that would suggest someone clearly being town.

It's quite obvious to me that you guys are on a different level than me in regards of playing mafia, so I wouldn't know "townie" or "mafia" if he stared me in the face =P

Gonna turn on Spartacus, give it a shot... I'll check in later...

Honestly, this is where I wanted to go to.

Unvote: Radish

He is playing well right now.

I still think the case on NintendoPie is pretty weak since he is still a novice and doesn't get some things, Rol, on the other hand knows very well how to play and is very capable of luring players into their doom.

On the Alarmist topic, I doubt hatmoza would go as far as changing some alignements during mid-game, still, interesting possibility.

Now, I don't like Baalz, he looks like he is trying too hard to get people to vote for NintendoPie.

Smeags said:
So... we're talking just for the sake of talking? Just so people can get suspicious of one another off the bat?

So Mafia is like Zelda: it takes a while for the game to get going.

Also, got a new shipment of pig today. Ah... nothing better than fresh meat...

Okay, who do you suspect right now?

Who do you trust?