By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
theprof00 said:
Final-Fan said:

The alarmist becoming mafia doesn't tell mafia anything the whole town doesn't already know by virtue of the flip; if anything, hatmoza changing a townie to mafia and flipping spurge as Alarmist would be a clear sign to mafia that there is NO cult, which the town doesn't know except by reasoning it from hatmoza's hatred of cults.  Even if you would argue that point, it would undisputably give mafia info that town is not privy to.  Unfair to town IMO, so I conclude that he probably really did have an Alarmist from the start, probably to troll us. 

Hmm, you're right, I hadn't thought about it in reverse.

BECAUSE YOU'RE MAFIA OOGA BOOGA

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

That reminds me, were you one of the people who was saying hat was fucking with us? Or what?

At first I took the Alarmist, not quite at face value, but as a sign there may be a cult or maybe the Alarmist was being used in some other way. But several people have brought me around to the idea that more likely hat is just trolling us.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Oh, also I forgot to mention that I think moreno is scum.

RolStoppable said:
theprof00 said:
Also, nen is obvious townie.

Why? He is always mafia. At least in every round I've played.

Unfortunately, my source is best saved til later. It's not my ability or his or anything like that. It's something he said and I don't think I should repeat it.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
theprof00 said:

but you can't assume that he is this time around, right? Judge him on how he behaves at least... I'm not saying that he is or sin't mafia, I'm just saying; give him the benefit of a doubt - he can't always be mafia

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

theprof00 said:
RolStoppable said:
theprof00 said:

Unfortunately, my source is best saved til later. It's not my ability or his or anything like that. It's something he said and I don't think I should repeat it.

Isn't it kinda risky going out with a statement like that? I mean, if you can prove that nen is a townie (and he actually is) wouldn't the mafia want you out of the way? That way you can't confirm if nen is a townie, and that would mean he's still on the suspect list...

DanneSandin said:
theprof00 said:
RolStoppable said:
theprof00 said:

Isn't it kinda risky going out with a statement like that? I mean, if you can prove that nen is a townie (and he actually is) wouldn't the mafia want you out of the way? That way you can't confirm if nen is a townie, and that would mean he's still on the suspect list...

I always die night 1 regardless. It's up to town to remember what I said and trust me when I flip.

theprof00 said:
DanneSandin said:
theprof00 said:
RolStoppable said:
theprof00 said:

I always die night 1 regardless. It's up to town to remember what I said and trust me when I flip.

But if you know that you're gonna die, shouldn't you tell us wht you know - you know, before you die? =P

Let's try something else shall we? What do YOU think I know?