By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Man spurge got modkilled...

Linkz had warned that hatz would be stricter than others.

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
Man spurge got modkilled...

Linkz had warned that hatz would be stricter than others.

I can already tell he is better than that Noctis one...

insomniac17 said:
radishhead said:

So there is a cult?

The reason I mentioned the cult was because of spurge's role. It seems to imply that either there is a cult or hatmoza is trying to mislead us.

Oh right, I forgot what an alarmist was- something to do with a cult, right? I thought it was a joke role that exploded or something haha

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
insomniac17 said:
radishhead said:

So there is a cult?

The reason I mentioned the cult was because of spurge's role. It seems to imply that either there is a cult or hatmoza is trying to mislead us.

Oh right, I forgot what an alarmist was- something to do with a cult, right? I thought it was a joke role that exploded or something haha

I admit I had to look it up, cause I had no idea. Here's what mafiawiki said:

"An Alarmist is a form of protective role designed to counteract a Cult Recruiter. The Alarmist targets a player at Night, and if someone else attempts to recruit that player that Night, the recruitment will fail.

Alarmists are almost always pro-Town, as Cults generally cannot recruit anti-Town players anyway.

The presence of an Alarmist is a fairly clear indicator of either the existence of a Cult, or a moderator who likes toying with false positives."

oh I understand why Rol voted me now xD Sorry for the confusion all

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
Wonktonodi said:
RolStoppable said:
Wonktonodi said:
RolStoppable said:

Innocent remarks raise my suspicion.

Vote: wonk

I like flowers :)

Why are you panicking, wonk? Did I hit the nail on the head?

nailed again

Whoa I think there's something here actually

Vote radish

Like I said, he's hurting the town -- no, hurting the GAME -- and he is refusing to get better. He needs to know things have to change, and a game or two of getting lynched on Day 1 should let him know shit has gotten real. Last game made it pretty clear to me that he's comfortable with the status quo of him being awful and town and mafia both steering clear of him because of how awful he is. That has to stop.

This is an intervention. Help radish. Lynch him.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

theprof00 said:
Wonktonodi said:

nailed again

Mario for crying out loud.

theprof00 said:
Wonktonodi said:
RolStoppable said:
Wonktonodi said:
RolStoppable said:

Innocent remarks raise my suspicion.

Vote: wonk

I like flowers :)

Why are you panicking, wonk? Did I hit the nail on the head?

nailed again

That he is from the game Flower?

insomniac17 said:

I admit I had to look it up, cause I had no idea. Here's what mafiawiki said:

"An Alarmist is a form of protective role designed to counteract a Cult Recruiter. The Alarmist targets a player at Night, and if someone else attempts to recruit that player that Night, the recruitment will fail.

Alarmists are almost always pro-Town, as Cults generally cannot recruit anti-Town players anyway.

The presence of an Alarmist is a fairly clear indicator of either the existence of a Cult, or a moderator who likes toying with false positives."

hat absolutely despises cults. Despite the role, I don't think a cult is cconfirmed or even likely.