By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Stefl1504 said:

I think I already said why I wanted to give radish a chance... like here, most of the players were going after him from the get go, saying that he will have his chance to redeem himself if he plays good, but if everyone latches onto that, how will he ever have the chance to redeem himself, so I tried to buy him time, which he did not use, but for now he is at least trying. (also I think he does do better right now, but that could come from him always saying, see I do better, so my judgement might be clouded)

@the bolded
english fail, should be past tense -> refering to pushing for FF

I actually referenced that post in my original post. My question was worded poorly though. What I meant was why did you want to give him another opportunity to redeem himself; do you believe that he just messed up? But you did answer that (bolded), so thank you. (Bed time for real now).

Around the Network
Wonktonodi said:

I have never known what it was before.  Interesting how you chose the more stylized Washu for your avatar. I do like her puppets.

I may not have been aware of the other picture at the time.  If I was, I suppose I went with the one I have now because I didn't want random background stuff and didn't anticipate people's confusion. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
radishhead said:
NintendoPie said:

You kept pushing it, and I think you know that I am a Townie. You are very fishy Rol.

HoS: RolStoppable.

"Fishy"...

Isn't that the exact same word that Moreno used to describe Rol just a few posts back?

Accusing someone of parroting?  HOW IRONIC, when your previous two posts are nothing but regurgitations of previous points made against those players, said as if you were the one coming up with it. 

I already explained that I was typing those responses as I read the original posts (hence why there was about 4 posts in a row)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:

I haven't finished catching up with the thread yet (haven't read any posts from when I was gone yet, so other people have probably already picked up on this), but

Yes, I see that now.  In that case, this is the most dramatic turnaround imaginable in terms of the quality of your activity.  Not only do you make good points, but with more eloquence and insight than I would expect from you.  Forgive me for being suspicious that this is truly original thought on your part. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

In other words, it seems odd that you would just so happen to independently come up with every single major point already leveled against the two serious lynch alternatives to yourself, and yet have basically no other thoughts about anything/anyone else, aside from a throwaway post about the word "fishy".

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
In other words, it seems odd that you would just so happen to independently come up with every single major point already leveled against the two serious lynch alternatives to yourself, and yet have basically no other thoughts about anything/anyone else, aside from a throwaway post about the word "fishy".

I know your sentiments about Radish.

So who's the most suspicious Player/s right now?

Final-Fan said:

Well, I didn't see anything worth pressing on in the other posts, but I'll have a look back through them and make some extra points if you're not convinced

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Final-Fan said:

I know your sentiments about Radish.

So who's the most suspicious Player/s right now?

Well, radish. 

As for NinPie, he is looking pretty damn suspicious but radish is worse IMO.  I'm not sure about moreno right now but nothing stands out too much to me. 

radishhead said:
Final-Fan said:

Well, I didn't see anything worth pressing on in the other posts, but I'll have a look back through them and make some extra points if you're not convinced

And what are you trying to convince me of? 

Final-Fan said:
radishhead said:
Final-Fan said:

And what are you trying to convince me of? 

That all of those earlier points were my own observations, and that I genuninely showed as much "eloquence and insight" as you thought.

Watch me on YouTube!